Page 16 of 655 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116516 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

[QUOTE=gneebore;556987]
    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post

So once again where has he said he hates muslims or Mexicans? He did say he wanted to deport those mexicans that have been convicted of crimes after arriving here. And the apologist for the "immigrants" automatically assigned the statement to all of them. Funny not a statement of hatred at all there.
    Oh yeah and where has he expressed hatred for Muslims? He did ban travel from six areas on the middle east, where Isis is recruiting and sending their "fighters" to the rest of the world, for ninety days until a better system could be put in place to do some sort of background checks. . They broadcast their objectives on Al Jazeera broadcasts and on other websites they use to recruit people to their jihad. Might seem to be a good idea to at least slow down and find a way to at least look into the motives for "refugees" wanting to come here. But of course anything other than open arms is considered by their apologists is hate speech.
    You can whitewash it however you want, but when you run a campaign based on banning Muslims and as soon as you achieve power you try to ban Muslims, that kinda proves it for me

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

If the terrorists are coming from the Muslims, I don't see how it's hatred to ban Muslims. It's kind of common sense.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    If the terrorists are coming from the Muslims, I don't see how it's hatred to ban Muslims. It's kind of common sense.
    When the only country to actually commit a terrorist act on the US in not even included in the ban, that says a lot about the person trying to introduce the ban and his financial investments in this country. All other terrorist acts have been home grown. Hmmmmmmm

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Senior Tech 100+ Posts TheBlueOrleans's Avatar

LANGUAGE WARNING: because it's Tuesday.

Well, God DAMN.

Everybody all mad, calling names 'n' shit, whatever happened to Mr. LeBeef's project, something about "He will not divide us"?
    Seems like y'all pretty divided already, amongst yourselves.

The man was elected because he speaks his damn mind, and the vast majority of the voters in this country are sick and fucking tired of being told we aren't supposed to speak our minds, that our minds are wrong if we don't go along with the status quo of what we're told to think and how we're told to act.

I'm sick of this Goddamn thread already, with everybody getting mad at each other over disagreeing points of view.

The man is the President of the United States of America, and in America, by God, we acknowledge and exercise the fundamental right to have disagreeing points of view, but at the end of the day, a disagreement doesn't have to turn into a damn fight.

The majority of y'all are professionals, helping people in need in other forums on this site, but this is starting to look like a verbal brawl.
    Y'all need to calm the fuck down.

And to the moderators who are probably getting increasingly pissed off at my choice of colorful language, all it takes is a PM with a request to clean it up and I'll behave for a while. I'm trying to do something about my short fuse, but it's not easy.
    Last edited by TheBlueOrleans; 03-28-2017 at 01:40 PM. Reason: took out one of the swears.
    Somewhere there is a tree working hard to produce oxygen for you to live, NOW GO APOLOGIZE TO IT!

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gneebore View Post
    Sorry but old habits are hard to break. Starting with referencing presidents by their last name started simply because that's the way they were referred to when I started following the news. It is not meant as a sign of disrespect towards any president. I just remember starting way back in the sixties even JFK was spoken of that way in the news and in school. Continued on through LBJ, Nixon etc.
    Just a take off on Senator Barbara Boxer's "I worked so hard to get that title". What's In A Title, Ma'am? : NPR

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Re: LANGUAGE WARNING: because it's Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueOrleans View Post
    Well, God DAMN.

Everybody all mad, calling names 'n' shit, whatever happened to Mr. LeBeef's project, something about "He will not divide us"?
    Seems like y'all pretty divided already, amongst yourselves.

The man was elected because he speaks his damn mind, and the vast majority of the voters in this country are sick and fucking tired of being told we aren't supposed to speak our minds, that our minds are wrong if we don't go along with the status quo of what we're told to think and how we're told to act.

I'm sick of this Goddamn thread already, with everybody getting mad at each other over disagreeing points of view.

The man is the President of the United States of America, and in America, by God, we acknowledge and exercise the fundamental right to have disagreeing points of view, but at the end of the day, a disagreement doesn't have to turn into a damn fight.

The majority of y'all are professionals, helping people in need in other forums on this site, but this is starting to look like a verbal brawl.
    Y'all need to calm the fuck down.

And to the moderators who are probably getting increasingly pissed off at my choice of colorful language, all it takes is a PM with a request to clean it up and I'll behave for a while. I'm trying to do something about my short fuse, but it's not easy.

Sounds like you are the only angry one here, so "Calm the fuck down" lol

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

[QUOTE=copier addict;557039]
    Quote Originally Posted by gneebore View Post

You can whitewash it however you want, but when you run a campaign based on banning Muslims and as soon as you achieve power you try to ban Muslims, that kinda proves it for me
    so? why is a temporary ban on muslims ( from only 6 terror ridden countries ) BAD? I don't want to be a brussels.. paris ..germany. IT would be different if he banned muslims FROM ALL MUSLIM NATIONS. And what you ( and many here ) seem to forget is he is working off of the SAME LIST that Obama Created!

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

so? why is a temporary ban on muslims ( from only 6 terror ridden countries ) BAD? I don't want to be a brussels.. paris ..germany. IT would be different if he banned muslims FROM ALL MUSLIM NATIONS. And what you ( and many here ) seem to forget is he is working off of the SAME LIST that Obama Created!
    In addition, it is not a ban on Muslims, it is a ban on anyone from six countries with little or no ability to vet those who are coming from that region.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    When the only country to actually commit a terrorist act on the US in not even included in the ban, that says a lot about the person trying to introduce the ban and his financial investments in this country. All other terrorist acts have been home grown. Hmmmmmmm
    no not all have "home grown"

the boston bombers weren't born here... they came and went and got further radicalized... as have many that DID commit terror... and SOME that were caught BEFORE the acts.