Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Republicans Want to Cut Taxes on Billionaires
    I know you cannot believe this, but after passing a trillion dollar tax giveaway for the top 1 percent and large corporations, Republican leaders have introduced legislation to repeal the estate tax for the richest 1,700 families in America.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Donald Trump schooled the democrats in the state of the union speech last night. Probably why it is so quiet here today. He made them look like the fools they are. Even got 80% approval rating on CNN polls.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    Donald Trump schooled the democrats in the state of the union speech last night. Probably why it is so quiet here today. He made them look like the fools they are. Even got 80% approval rating on CNN polls.
    HA HAHA Ha your funny Guess you FAILED at SCHOOL or maybe you went to TRUMP U

Well I watched the speech myself and formed my own opinion. Not what the fake news cnbc wants me to believe.Bernie sanders looked like he wanted to go home and cry. All the Trump bashing on yahoo has been pretty quiet also. They know the American people saw a different President than the one they are trying to make him out as,and the people liked it. Try to spin it any way you want. He Kicked A-- He may not get a wall or anything out of the speech,I blame the republican party for sitting on their thumbs when they had the chance to get things done. I would vote for Trump any day of the week. I could care less about reps or dems. They could care less about us peons.Illegal aliens they will fight for. Not us real citizens.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts 20 year tech's Avatar

Usually I keep my mouth shut, I know what I believe and that is all that matters to me. But I get tired of all these Trump bashers and basically all news out there. Bunch of sore losers. Trump was elected fair and square. Let him do his job. Every day I read about something new that is gonna take him down. Why dont you wait till next election and if the people dont like him anymore they will vote for someone else. Let him do his job till then. I dont know anyone who cares or pays any attention anymore about all these investigations. We all know there should be investigations going about many dems -It doesnt matter both sides are very crooked.

National debt tops $22 trillion for the first time as experts warn of ripple effects

WASHINGTON – The national debt surpassed $22 trillion for the first time on Tuesday, a milestone that experts warned is further proof the country is on an unsustainable financial path that could jeopardize the economic security of every American.

The Treasury Department reported the debt hit $22.012 trillion, a jump of more than $30 billion in just this month.

The national debt has been rising at a faster rate following the passage of President Donald Trump’s $1.5 trillion tax-cut package a little more than a year ago and as the result of congressional efforts to increase spending on domestic and military programs. The nation has added more than $1 trillion in debt in the last 11 months alone.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    National debt tops $22 trillion for the first time as experts warn of ripple effects

WASHINGTON – The national debt surpassed $22 trillion for the first time on Tuesday, a milestone that experts warned is further proof the country is on an unsustainable financial path that could jeopardize the economic security of every American.

The Treasury Department reported the debt hit $22.012 trillion, a jump of more than $30 billion in just this month.

The national debt has been rising at a faster rate following the passage of President Donald Trump’s $1.5 trillion tax-cut package a little more than a year ago and as the result of congressional efforts to increase spending on domestic and military programs. The nation has added more than $1 trillion in debt in the last 11 months alone.
    Yes, didnt obama raise the national debt more than all previous presidents combined?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    Yes, didnt obama raise the national debt more than all previous presidents combined?
    Nope.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Nope.
    Yep...Just checked with Google Has President Obama Doubled the National Debt? | Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget