On the lighter side:
On the lighter side:
So, just when is this "old enough to know better" thing supposed to kick in?
Meh, drama sells I guess. I guess I don't find it as entertaining as you do, but whatever.
Still, that's the wonder of the First Amendment, it allows stuff like this to be the normal way of things. You should try it some time.
I also voted for Trump. The main reason is I was sick and tired of paying for the illegal's free healthcare when I have to pay $968 per month for SINGLE coverage! Any of you Obama / Hillary lovers that think this is fair can go FU#K yourselves! You and all the other Dem's are living in a fantasy world! WAKE UP !!!
LOL, It is great seeing the Dem's cry knowing the Rep's own the house & senate. The party's over !!!! AMERICA will be GREAT again!
And probably the best thing that will happen is having conservative supreme court for next 25+ yrs. Trump will most likely appoint a 2nd judge during his term. This will give complete control of supreme court to conservatives for next generation!!!
I wanted a president that would
1. Attempt to deal with the illegal immigration issue. Too much of my tax dollars are spent on welfare for these groups, and I do believe that the factions that want us (the US ) dead are coming in this way.
2. Get the US into trade positions that are favorable to US companies to keep and create jobs for anyone that wants to work
3. Shore up the "entitlements" programs that I (and millions of people like me) have paid into for nearly 40 years. Because of so many democratic policies, the majority of companies do not offer pensions so we are on our own in our "Golden" years.
4. Shit-can the AHCA. This piece of legislation has taken thousands from my take home pay, and added almost the same amount to my out of pocket expenses. The whole thing sucks because insurance still isn't affordable. When it costs over $40K to fix a broken leg, that's where the real problem is. Insurance companies have to cover these costs and the only way to do it is to pass the rate hikes to their customers.
5. Get the federal government out of deciding whether boys can use the girls room and vice versa, and putting a stop to LGBT life style being a protected group under the current anti discrimination laws.
6. Get tougher on criminals instead of making gun laws only harsher on law abiding citizens.
7. Get the deficit under control and not just hope that wishful US GDP increases will make everything better.
8. Establish term limits for all elected officials.
So far I'm happy with my choice, so "crazy" maybe, but it works for me. Emujo
If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.
Big deal he is going to miss the dinner. I could care less. I voted for him and I am glad to have him. He is already doing more to fufil his promises and I think only the republican politions will hold him back. They are as worthless as the democrats. I voted for trump because he is not a polition.
[/QUOTE]4. Shit-can the AHCA. This piece of legislation has taken thousands from my take home pay, and added almost the same amount to my out of pocket expenses. The whole thing sucks because insurance still isn't affordable. When it costs over $40K to fix a broken leg, that's where the real problem is. Insurance companies have to cover these costs and the only way to do it is to pass the rate hikes to their customers. [/QUOTE]
Before the AHCA the company I worked for had a insurance plan available to its employees. My share of the cost was a little less than 250.00 per month. The deductable was 1000 per year then an 80/20 split. Insurance covered 80 percent I payed 20 percent over the 1000. Once the AHCA was passed out insurer dropped us because the group numbers were too small for them to cover under the new law. Eventually they did find another insurer. But my half of the cost went to 1399.00 per month. Deductable costs went to 5000 then 60/40. Sorry that cost more than two pay checks gross a month. Yeah get rid of the worthless AHCA
[/QUOTE]5. Get the federal government out of deciding whether boys can use the girls room and vice versa, and putting a stop to LGBT life style being a protected group under the current anti discrimination laws.[/QUOTE]
You may or may not have seen the latest nonsense about a transgender female wrestler. She "wanted to wrestle against boys, " but the state of Texas forced "him" to wrestle against girls since he was born a girl. The fact that "he" was taking steriods to enhance her male characteristics, and would have disqualified "her" if "he" was actually a male and using them the wrestle because steriods are a performance enhancing drug. Oh yeah "she" won the state championship. The transgender nonsense started with Renee Richards suing to be allowed to play against female tennis players in the early 70's. She actually won that lawsuit, but lost when it came to competing in a tournemant against I believe Chris Evertt.