Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 317
  1. #271
    Service Manager 100+ Posts



    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Concord, NH
    Posts
    203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    LOL!!! I can pick specific lines out any speech and make it say what I want it to say. Find the full quote and read it.
    She also said

    • Chapter 29, "While the Doctors Consult", p. 366.


    • ...we explained simply what contraception was; that abortion was the wrong way no matter how early it was performed it was taking a life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way it took a little time, a little trouble, but was well worth while in the long run, because life had not yet begun.
    Look at who is picking Lines!!! Do you know anything about Sanger's manifesto for the organization that is now called Planned Parenthood? Apparently not, as she was for ridding the US population of what she considered sub-human and degrading additions to the US population! Why do you commies always want to parse out an individual's original statements when it does not fit your agenda, Read her original writings not some PC correct lies about it. She was like Hitler wanting to rid Jews in Europe only earlier, she wanted to rid the United States of Blacks and other infants that did not meet her mold of what she thought was good for America. You are just another dupe traveling the path of other fellow travelers. So sad!


  2. #272
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Bend
    Posts
    862
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Margaret Sanger is a racist. She absolutely wanted to limit the births of minorities. In fact, she went to third world countries where she helped facilitate forced sterilization.

    GROSSU: Margaret Sanger, racist eugenicist extraordinaire - Washington Times

    BlackGenocide.org | The Truth About Margaret Sanger - Page Five

    http://www.ewtn.com/library/prolife/ppracism.txt

    Pastors Accuse Planned Parenthood for 'Genocide' on Blacks | Fox News

    The only argument you can make against this is quoting a few protective news sources, who do little more that take everything she says out of context, and then spend page after page trying to reassign her passion for elimination of inferior races. Take everything she says, in context, and you will see that she very much wanted to keep the poor, the ignorant, the unhealthy, and the minorities from reproducing. She was in no way the champion for women. The women's health she was for, was the elimination of women who weren't healthy.


  3. #273
    Aging Tech 500+ Posts



    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    862
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Santander View Post
    Look at who is picking Lines!!! Do you know anything about Sanger's manifesto for the organization that is now called Planned Parenthood? Apparently not, as she was for ridding the US population of what she considered sub-human and degrading additions to the US population! Why do you commies always want to parse out an individual's original statements when it does not fit your agenda, Read her original writings not some PC correct lies about it. She was like Hitler wanting to rid Jews in Europe only earlier, she wanted to rid the United States of Blacks and other infants that did not meet her mold of what she thought was good for America. You are just another dupe traveling the path of other fellow travelers. So sad!
    Oh boy, first I was a fascist and now I'm a commie. Haha!! You right wingers are quick to anger and resort to name calling.
    I haven't found any unbiased information that shows her to be racially motivated. Yes, she promoted birth control. She believed people who couldn't afford a large family shouldn't have a large family. From what I have read, even Dr Martin Luther King agreed with her message.
    I have never understood how right wing men think they should have control over women's reproductive choices.


  4. #274
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Bend
    Posts
    862
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    I have never understood how right wing men think they should have control over women's reproductive choices.
    Again, I refer back to my original idea. I honestly believe it's murder. It has nothing to do with women's rights. It has nothing to do with women at all. I believe it is wrong to murder innocent defenseless people. That's the entire issue. All the other arguments are inconsequential.

    For example, the one about Margaret Sanger. It doesn't matter if she was a good woman or an evil one. If she was every bit as upstanding as Mother Theresa, it still wouldn't change the one, central argument: it's wrong to kill innocent people. Societal laws and social pressure should forbid it. Anyone with half a conscience should do what they can to put a stop to it.

    But it's sometimes helpful to point these things out, because it very much supports the argument. Not so much in proving or disproving the biological facts (all of this has already been done, and anyone who denies it might find a grade school biology book helpful) but in showing the general nature of something so abhorrent. Bad things tend to breed bad things. Abortion is bad... and other bad things tend to revolve around it. Racism. Pornography and prostitution (and other forms of the objectification of women). Sex trafficking. Tyranny (let's not forget the forced abortions in China). The sale of human body parts. Pedophilia and incest.

    Whether we look at the big picture (including people like Margaret Sanger and companies like Planned Parenthood) or we focus in on the small picture (the fact that taking an innocent human life is wrong) we still get the same picture. Abortion is wrong, and shouldn't be legal.

    By the way, concerning "choice" and women's rights, studies show that around 65% of women who have abortions felt pressured to do so by others.


  5. #275
    Just a fellow wanderer 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    78

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Again, I refer back to my original idea. I honestly believe it's murder. It has nothing to do with women's rights. It has nothing to do with women at all. I believe it is wrong to murder innocent defenseless people. That's the entire issue. All the other arguments are inconsequential.

    For example, the one about Margaret Sanger. It doesn't matter if she was a good woman or an evil one. If she was every bit as upstanding as Mother Theresa, it still wouldn't change the one, central argument: it's wrong to kill innocent people. Societal laws and social pressure should forbid it. Anyone with half a conscience should do what they can to put a stop to it.

    But it's sometimes helpful to point these things out, because it very much supports the argument. Not so much in proving or disproving the biological facts (all of this has already been done, and anyone who denies it might find a grade school biology book helpful) but in showing the general nature of something so abhorrent. Bad things tend to breed bad things. Abortion is bad... and other bad things tend to revolve around it. Racism. Pornography and prostitution (and other forms of the objectification of women). Sex trafficking. Tyranny (let's not forget the forced abortions in China). The sale of human body parts. Pedophilia and incest.

    Whether we look at the big picture (including people like Margaret Sanger and companies like Planned Parenthood) or we focus in on the small picture (the fact that taking an innocent human life is wrong) we still get the same picture. Abortion is wrong, and shouldn't be legal.

    By the way, concerning "choice" and women's rights, studies show that around 65% of women who have abortions felt pressured to do so by others.
    Good call, but also if men weren't involved, women wouldn't have a reason to worry about reproductive rights if you think about it. Actually kind of makes the whole reproductive rights argument kind of silly.
    Funny how the people who argue for reproductive rights don't understand biology even a little bit.
    Sorry for being a jerk.


  6. #276
    Aging Tech 500+ Posts



    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    862
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Again, I refer back to my original idea. I honestly believe it's murder. It has nothing to do with women's rights. It has nothing to do with women at all. I believe it is wrong to murder innocent defenseless people. That's the entire issue. All the other arguments are inconsequential.

    For example, the one about Margaret Sanger. It doesn't matter if she was a good woman or an evil one. If she was every bit as upstanding as Mother Theresa, it still wouldn't change the one, central argument: it's wrong to kill innocent people. Societal laws and social pressure should forbid it. Anyone with half a conscience should do what they can to put a stop to it.

    But it's sometimes helpful to point these things out, because it very much supports the argument. Not so much in proving or disproving the biological facts (all of this has already been done, and anyone who denies it might find a grade school biology book helpful) but in showing the general nature of something so abhorrent. Bad things tend to breed bad things. Abortion is bad... and other bad things tend to revolve around it. Racism. Pornography and prostitution (and other forms of the objectification of women). Sex trafficking. Tyranny (let's not forget the forced abortions in China). The sale of human body parts. Pedophilia and incest.

    Whether we look at the big picture (including people like Margaret Sanger and companies like Planned Parenthood) or we focus in on the small picture (the fact that taking an innocent human life is wrong) we still get the same picture. Abortion is wrong, and shouldn't be legal.

    By the way, concerning "choice" and women's rights, studies show that around 65% of women who have abortions felt pressured to do so by others.
    What you say may or may not be true, however, the choice should not be yours. The choice should be the woman's.


  7. #277
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Bend
    Posts
    862
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Women can kill people but men can't?


  8. #278
    Aging Tech 500+ Posts



    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    862
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Women can kill people but men can't?
    Obviously that isn't true, the military kills innocent people all the time. And there are both men and women in the military.


  9. #279
    Field Supervisor 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    6,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    134

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    What you say may or may not be true, however, the choice should not be yours. The choice should be the woman's.
    How many choices does the woman get to use. She chose not to have a tubal ligation, the one service other than abortion that Planned Parenthood actually does provide. She chose not to use birth control, they are free through most county health departments. Except in the case of rape, she chose to have sex. She chose to not use any barrier device or have the man use a condom. As for rape, it should have been reported when it had occurred, not when she discovered she was pregnant.


  10. #280
    Service Manager 250+ Posts Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    254
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    How many choices does the woman get to use. She chose not to have a tubal ligation, the one service other than abortion that Planned Parenthood actually does provide. She chose not to use birth control, they are free through most county health departments. Except in the case of rape, she chose to have sex. She chose to not use any barrier device or have the man use a condom. As for rape, it should have been reported when it had occurred, not when she discovered she was pregnant.
    You will get pushback because facts and personal responsibility bother and confuse people..


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here