Page 29 of 654 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129529 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    How many choices does the woman get to use. She chose not to have a tubal ligation, the one service other than abortion that Planned Parenthood actually does provide. She chose not to use birth control, they are free through most county health departments. Except in the case of rape, she chose to have sex. She chose to not use any barrier device or have the man use a condom. As for rape, it should have been reported when it had occurred, not when she discovered she was pregnant.
    You make it sound like women are using abortion as birth control, and maybe it does happen, but not many people take abortion lightly. It isn't as if someone wakes up one morning and suddenly decides to have an abortion. Not giving someone the choice is only driving them underground where there is way more risk.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Oh boy, first I was a fascist and now I'm a commie. Haha!! You right wingers are quick to anger and resort to name calling.
    I haven't found any unbiased information that shows her to be racially motivated. Yes, she promoted birth control. She believed people who couldn't afford a large family shouldn't have a large family. From what I have read, even Dr Martin Luther King agreed with her message.
    I have never understood how right wing men think they should have control over women's reproductive choices.
    How about her own writings!!! As I said in my previous post, if you read her original writings Sanger specially states she wants to rid America of inferior blacks! Apparently you do none of your own research, her original writings are widely available on the internet and clearly show her to be racially and ethnically motivated. As to your assertion that MLK agreed with her you could not be further from the truth! If saving a human life makes me a "right winger" then count me in! This has nothing to do with right or left, it has everything to do with what is right or wrong. Reproductive choices start with, she does not spread her legs, she uses a contraceptive, her partner uses a condom, not killing a conceived child. What other species on this plant kills their young??

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santander View Post
    How about her own writings!!! As I said in my previous post, if you read her original writings Sanger specially states she wants to rid America of inferior blacks! Apparently you do none of your own research, her original writings are widely available on the internet and clearly show her to be racially and ethnically motivated. As to your assertion that MLK agreed with her you could not be further from the truth! If saving a human life makes me a "right winger" then count me in! This has nothing to do with right or left, it has everything to do with what is right or wrong. Reproductive choices start with, she does not spread her legs, she uses a contraceptive, her partner uses a condom, not killing a conceived child. What other species on this plant kills their young??
    You can insult me all you want, it doesn't make you right. The only quote I find that even mentions a specific race is one used continuously by the right completely out of context.
    To answer your last question, which is entirely unrelated to this conversation. Lots of animals kill their own young, dogs, bears, cats, some primates, insects and fish and many others.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

[QUOTE=SalesServiceGuy;559333]
    Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Sorry, I just can't stand this kind of gross misinformation.

"Just google "planned parenthood 3% lie". I would be embarrassed to admit that I ever believed it. I mean, honestly, how many people go to planned parenthood for 'other services'? Come on, get real."

I did Google the phrase and would tend to agree with you that the 3% number is probably misleading. Most of the websites publishing this contradiction, I have never heard of before and seem to have a political bias to them. I do not believe some of the more extreme claims that 94% of what Planned Parenthood does is abortion services.

On the "other services" comment, I do believe that the vast majority of women going to Planned Parenthood do indeed get "other services', birth control being the most popular by far.

Internet troll.jpg
    I would have preferred the line art version as that is funnier, but this will do for now.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Sean Spicer was back at the White House today as Press Secretary. Thanks for correcting me.

Sean Spicer made news again on Saturday Night Live

Sean Spicer really was the White House Easter Bunny in 2008.

Internet troll.jpg

I would have preferred the line art version as it is funnier, but this will do.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

As today is the deadline for filing your taxes in the USA without penalty, will President Trump ever release any of his tax returns? Should he?

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Santander View Post
    [snip]
    What other species on this plant kills their young??
    Multitudes of life forms on planet earth kill an also eat they're young. Eg. vermin, reptiles, fish, etc...

Re: Aborting cellular growth .
    At what time frame does a biological human cell get the definition of a life form ?
    If that cell is impregnated with human DNA does that cell immediately constitute a life form ? If the same cell is impregnated with Viral/Bacterial infection, does that cell constitute a life form ? If a given cell has grown into self replicating cancerous growth, does that cell constitute a life form ?

Do all self replicating cellular life forms require mans lawful protection ?

The human biological body discards thousands of dead body cells per day.
    If a pregnant woman's own body discards unwanted cells, it should be her choice to discard those body cells be they dead or alive. If there is no heart beat in the foetus of a woman's pregnancy, then it should be the woman's sole choice to discard the unwanted cellular growth.No person should be forced to have a cell growth inside their body if they don't wish to have it there.

What definition do we give to all the invitro-fertilisation doctors (IVF) who murder fail 5-10 cell cultures with in every pre-pregnancy cultured in a test tube ?

It is simply a definition of "mans law" that defines the acceptance of life in the womb. The natural biological laws have,and always will be, the same.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You can insult me all you want, it doesn't make you right. The only quote I find that even mentions a specific race is one used continuously by the right completely out of context.
    To answer your last question, which is entirely unrelated to this conversation. Lots of animals kill their own young, dogs, bears, cats, some primates, insects and fish and many others.
    Just because you feel insulted or the new term "offended" does not make you right! Where are you getting your information from? It is not apparently from her writings! Your assertion that her own writing is a quote continuously used out of context is bogus. Unrelated to the conversation?? Show me a mother bear that won't protect her cubs? Have you ever run across a Sow with cubs, probably not as she would give her life to protect the cubs and if you invaded her space you wouldn't be here. Show me a mother dog that kills her puppies? My statement still is true despite what you want to twist the truth to be to fit your narrative. Only "humans" allow their young to be killed!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    As today is the deadline for filing your taxes in the USA without penalty, will President Trump ever release any of his tax returns? Should he?
    No...

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

If there is no heart beat in the foetus of a woman's pregnancy, then it should be the woman's sole choice to discard the unwanted cellular growth.
    So that's what makes it a separate life? The heartbeat? That's when abortion should be illegal?

That seems sort of arbitrary. What made you come up with that?

Anyway, the heart beats around 3 weeks after conception.

EDIT: I'm sorry... 6 weeks, not 3 weeks.