Page 3 of 653 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103503 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Trump did a good job and gave his first presidential speech last night to Congress. He should stick to reading from the teleprompter more often.

Now he just needs to explain how he plans to pay for all of his promises and then get it passed by Congress and the Senate.

For a nation that is a staggering 15 trillion dollars in debt (the world's largest debtor nation), Trump plans to increase defense and infrastructure spending while cutting corporate taxes.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 03-02-2017 at 12:04 AM.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    It's of concern when such a man is "in charge" of the most powerful nation.
    Absolutely right. And if I may ask, 'why is the USA so concerned about north Korea developing and testing nuclear weapons since it's a different far away country from its borders?'Simple, when those nukes start flying and detonating, the radiations don't know borders.Having said that. I believe it's still too early to pass judgement on Trump until its all over.Politicians..... He is now one since joined politics, are known to promise bridges even where there's no river flowing. Personally,I like the 'cowboy-like 'character occupying that white house.They're the ones who can standup to the bullying thugs of this increasingly dangerous world.m

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phil b. View Post
    did we stick our nose into the treadonu mess? No!

If you are so concerned i'll talk to the donald and have the northern border walled off too! That way you can't send any of the muslims you have there down to us!
    that would be awesome!!!!!! Build the wall, build the wall, please please build the wall!!!!!! Lol

Senior Tech 100+ Posts COPYDOCAZ's Avatar

I am so disgusted with the polarization of the discourse in the last few years, It seems to me it started when Obama was elected, anyone who disagreed with his policies was labeled a racist... So It began anyone who didn't agree with Hilary was a masagonist woman hater, or crazy gun totin redneck.
    I am offended as a bonified "gun totin redneck" to be lumped in with all those others.
    In the past 3 months I have heard our president compared to Hitler and Stalin, Attila the Hun, and Hannibal Lector.... As if wanting to close the border is the same as Gassing six million Jews.
    People we gotta stop or we will end up in another civil war. I don't care which side of the fence your views are but a little common sense and a little civility will go a long way. So how about we stop the name calling and knife throwing and have a civil discussion about the problems we face. A little more listening and a little less shouting will go a long way here.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gneebore View Post
    Before the AHCA the company I worked for had a insurance plan available to its employees. My share of the cost was a little less than 250.00 per month. The deductable was 1000 per year then an 80/20 split. Insurance covered 80 percent I payed 20 percent over the 1000. Once the AHCA was passed out insurer dropped us because the group numbers were too small for them to cover under the new law. Eventually they did find another insurer. But my half of the cost went to 1399.00 per month. Deductable costs went to 5000 then 60/40. Sorry that cost more than two pay checks gross a month. Yeah get rid of the worthless AHCA
    Just to prevent confusion, the ACA (Affordable Care Act) is what is commonly referred to as Obamacare, The AHCA (American Health Care Act) is the new plan currently being pushed by Paul Ryan and the Republicans in the US House of Representatives so I'll assume your gripe is with the ACA and not the AHCA.

Also, what state are for from?

Retired 10,000+ Posts

A report today from the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) indicates that Canadian tourism to the USA will be way down this year. Canadians are choosing destinations other than the USA to spend their tourist dollars on. Tour groups, families and business conventions will not risk that one of their members will be denied access at the border for seemingly obscure reasons
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 03-16-2017 at 03:21 AM.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    A report today from the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) indicates that Canadian tourism will be way down this year. Canadians are choosing destinations other than the USA to spend their tourist dollars on. Tour groups, families and business conventions will not risk that one of their members will be denied access at the border for seemingly obscure reasons
    I never knew that Canada was one of the Middle East countries where travel from was being limited.

I think it is important for Copytechnet Home members try and maintain a professional level of discussion on this very political forum. Of course, the title is designed to elicit strong responses.

I think it is important for members to consume media from more than one source, at least three sources and not all conservative.

Fox News has the 4th largest share of viewers/readers in the USA. One of their main political opinion journalist, Sean Hannity, conjured up the term "snowflake" to denigrate individual views other than his view of the current state of the USA political system. This same term was used earlier on this same form.

I recommend you consider reading Snopes.com | The definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation. to decipher what is fake news.

I was mistaken in calling the USA debt at $15 trillion. It is actually closer to $20 trillion in debt with an annual deficit of $550 B.

It is estimated that by 2042, white American males will no longer be the majority of the population in the USA. Blacks and Hispanics will be the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Mean spirited political sarcasm!