Page 36 of 69 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 687
  1. #351
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    339
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Yes, he should have been fired right after he handed the election to Comrade Trump, but he wasn't. Trump loved him. NOW, he is investigating Trump. so he has to go. It is all timing. Trumpski seems to be loyal until one stops being useful to him.
    Uhh...How did he hand the election to POTUS Trump?

    And why are you addressing POTUS Trump as "Comrade Trump" and "Trumpski" a bit disrespectful...ehh?
    Please explain and provide proof for you contentions...
    So again you just proved my point about how hypocritical the lib/progressives are ...Comey was good when he didn't recommend charges against Clinton...bad when he
    reopened the investigation....now he was a good guy that should not have been fired..My head keeps spinning with the lib/progressive hypocrisy....


  2. #352
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,130
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Uhh...How did he hand the election to POTUS Trump?

    And why are you addressing POTUS Trump as "Comrade Trump" and "Trumpski" a bit disrespectful...ehh?
    Please explain and provide proof for you contentions...
    So again you just proved my point about how hypocritical the lib/progressives are ...Comey was good when he didn't recommend charges against Clinton...bad when he
    reopened the investigation....now he was a good guy that should not have been fired..My head keeps spinning with the lib/progressive hypocrisy....
    Respect is earned, not given blindly!!
    There is nothing hypocritical about what I stated. Comey was a great guy when he was useful to Trump, so he kept him on. Then Comey wanted to widen the investigation into Trump, so he fires him. It is Trump who is being the hypocrite here.


  3. #353
    Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    ZOOTECH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Insane Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    80

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    As other political threads going back to the first Bush, this one will end up like all the others - the republicans believe they are right (no pun intended), and democrats believe they are right.
    Are there other middle of the road web sites, like 'factcheck.org' that can give a non-biased reporting of the news? I'm rather tired of the 'fake' news, and so called 'truth' news from both sides.
    What this thread, so far, has done is to be cordial with respect to a different opinion without name calling (to the most part).

    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

  4. #354
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Bend
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    You still haven't told us what evidence there is that Trump and the Russians are in bed. Unless you mean Flynn getting fired. Is that what you think is evidence that Trump and the Russians colluded? Someone getting fired for lying?


  5. #355
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    858
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    The heads of six different US intelligence agencies all stated this week before the Senate that Russia tried to influence the US 2016 election.

    Most of the commentary around the Trump campaign's possible collusion with Russia says essentially where there is smoke there is fire implying collusion but there is no actual proof yet that the Trump campaign did something illegal.

    Two public opinion polls this week stated that President Trump's approval rating among Americans continues to decline and that the majority of Americans disapprove of FBI Director Comey's firing. Similarly, a poll among a shrinking base of Trump supporters say that they do not care and continue to believe that he is the right man for the job.

    To President Trump's credit he stated yesterday that he supports a full investigation into Russian interference in the US election last year saying that he wants the probe to be done "absolutely properly".

    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 05-12-2017 at 12:36 PM.

  6. #356
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Bend
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Again, I ask, where is the evidence (not PROOF--just EVIDENCE) of collusion?


  7. #357
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    The heads of six different US intelligence agencies all stated this week before the Senate that Russia tried to influence the US 2016 election.

    Most of the commentary around the Trump campaign's possible collusion with Russia says essentially where there is smoke there is fire implying collusion but there is no actual proof yet that the Trump campaign did something illegal.

    Two public opinion polls this week stated that President Trump's approval rating among Americans continues to decline and that the majority of Americans disapprove of FBI Director Comey's firing. Similarly, a poll among a shrinking base of Trump supporters say that they do not care and continue to believe that he is the right man for the job.
    I'm not sure WHAT polls you saw saying his base is leaving him..The polls I've seen do not reflect that.. and the polls are showing that a majority of people support him firing Comey .. the dems hated comey for looking in on hillary..then they loved him when he contorted the law (intent) then hated when he reopened it.. now they love him after trump let him go... pelosi and schumer and waters flipflop worse than fish outta water.
    BTW how the hell is Treaudon't doing? brought in any more Islamic terrorists?


  8. #358
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,130
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I'm not sure WHAT polls you saw saying his base is leaving him..The polls I've seen do not reflect that.. and the polls are showing that a majority of people support him firing Comey .. the dems hated comey for looking in on hillary..then they loved him when he contorted the law (intent) then hated when he reopened it.. now they love him after trump let him go... pelosi and schumer and waters flipflop worse than fish outta water.
    BTW how the hell is Treaudon't doing? brought in any more Islamic terrorists?
    Treaudo, lol, is doing pretty well, thanks for your interest,. He has made mistakes just like any politician, but for the most part he is doing okay.
    Nobody is investigating him for collusion with the Russians, he isn't trying to band a specific religion from his country. He hasn't made it even harder on the poor by taking away their health care.....


  9. #359
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Treaudo, lol, is doing pretty well, thanks for your interest,. He has made mistakes just like any politician, but for the most part he is doing okay.
    Nobody is investigating him for collusion with the Russians, he isn't trying to band a specific religion from his country. He hasn't made it even harder on the poor by taking away their health care.....
    thank you for believing the MSM lies about what is going on. Even two of the LEADING democrats have agreed there is no 'collusion' going on. ( over 30 dem senators also met with that ambassador ) he isn't trying to ban a specific religion ( only 6 countries out of what 30 muslim nations) only the ones that LEAD in sponsoring the terrorist groups .... and "making it harder" is bullshit too.. if you READ the proposed bill, most of the 'poor' that need to be covered will be setup thru their STATE which knows more what their people need... stop listening to the ABC-CBS-MSNBC that twist the truths .. READ the bills ( like some of you say RTFM) engage your brains ( as Techs we have a slight advantage over most) LISTEN to the man... or just close your eyes/ears and go on your merry way.. but am really tired of Cannooks
    worrying about our fucking politics.


  10. #360
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    6,870
    Rep Power
    148

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Soooooooo, Flynn gets fired for lying about his Russian connections during the campaign but there is no evidence about Russian connections during the campaign? Hmmmmmm, seems pretty clear to me.
    Flynn got fired because during questioning, he did not mention meetings he had. Those meetings were part of his job at that time and were part of public record. The meetings has nothing to do with the campaign.


    Comey had just requested more resources so he could expand the investigation and gets fired by the very person who is being investigated. Hmmmmmmmm.
    Sorry but totally unsubstantiated lie from a so called news agency quoting an unidentified source

    Comey announces further investigations into Hillary emails and basically hands the election to Comrade Trump. Trump can't say enough good things about Comey. He practically gushes about him and now all of a sudden he is incompetent?
    The only thing that cost Hillary the election was Hillary. That is unless YOU can provide the names on millions of voters who will say that they voted for Trump because the Russians told them to do so. Had Hillary not violated the law by keeping government related emails on a private server instead of a government server. By the way, the specific laws violated did not require specific criminal intent in order to indite.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here