Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 687
  1. #31
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts


    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctl-Alt-Del View Post
    Just to prevent confusion, the ACA (Affordable Care Act) is what is commonly referred to as Obamacare, The AHCA (American Health Care Act) is the new plan currently being pushed by Paul Ryan and the Republicans in the US House of Representatives so I'll assume your gripe is with the ACA and not the AHCA.

    Also, what state are for from?
    You have to admit the ACA and the AHCA are very close abbreviations that had to have been discussed and cannot be an accident with a purpose other than clarity.

    Trump stated this week that he may not back the AHCA and wants the ACA to fail on it own weight rather than have the Republican healthcare plan rejected by members of his own political party.


  2. #32
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Bend
    Posts
    992
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    He flat out said if it wasn't a good plan, he wouldn't sign it.


  3. #33
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    6,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    141

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    I think it is important for Copytechnet Home members try and maintain a professional level of discussion on this very political forum. Of course, the title is designed to elicit strong responses.

    I think it is important for members to consume media from more than one source, at least three sources and not all conservative.

    Fox News has the 4th largest share of viewers/readers in the USA. One of their main political opinion journalist, Sean Hannity, conjured up the term "snowflake" to denigrate individual views other than his view of the current state of the USA political system. This same term was used earlier on this same form.

    I recommend you consider reading Snopes.com | The definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation. to decipher what is fake news.

    I was mistaken in calling the USA debt at $15 trillion. It is actually closer to $20 trillion in debt with an annual deficit of $550 B.

    It is estimated that by 2042, white American males will no longer be the majority of the population in the USA. Blacks and Hispanics will be the majority.
    Snopes is a known Democrat hack and when it comes to fact checking anything political has itself become "Fake News".


  4. #34
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts ntbann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Port Huron
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    You say tourism from Canada to the US will be down but I see Canadians crossing the border daily to buy gas, clothes, groceries, and pick up their packages that companies will not ship to Canada. Even to get health care! Why? Because Canada's taxes are high and there social health care is worse than ObamaCare. Maybe Canadians should worry about the government you have to fix and US citizens can worry about ours.


  5. #35
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts



    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by ntbann View Post
    You say tourism from Canada to the US will be down but I see Canadians crossing the border daily to buy gas, clothes, groceries, and pick up their packages that companies will not ship to Canada. Even to get health care! Why? Because Canada's taxes are high and there social health care is worse than ObamaCare. Maybe Canadians should worry about the government you have to fix and US citizens can worry about ours.
    You may be correct about the first stuff in your rant, but the universal health care in Canada is quite good. Believe it or not.


  6. #36
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts ntbann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Port Huron
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Beg to differ. My co-workers wife is from Canada and says it can take up to a year to get treatment. That is why her family comes here for some of their medical needs.


  7. #37
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts



    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by ntbann View Post
    Beg to differ. My co-workers wife is from Canada and says it can take up to a year to get treatment. That is why her family comes here for some of their medical needs.
    You can beg all you want. lol Using one example to judge an entire health system is no way to form an opinion. I have heard of people in the US that have lost their savings and any other assets just because they got sick.


  8. #38
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts



    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Snopes is a known Democrat hack and when it comes to fact checking anything political has itself become "Fake News".
    LOL!! It's funny how all you have to do to become a "Democrat hack" is print something derogatory about anything right wing.
    I have read that anyone checking on Snopes concerning biases in either direction have concluded that it is impartial, in that it uses the same methods to check on it's stories.


  9. #39
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    I will start this thread but the responses will be varied. I would take Obama or Romney or McCain or Bush back in a heart beat.

    I think America really stepped in it this time!

    Make America great again, for old white rich guys.
    " Obama or Romney or McCain or Bush back in a heart beat."

    good we will box their asses up and send them to you. Please don't send them back

    Frankly I for one could care LESS what you think as you are a Canunk .. We didn't mention Treaudont so.. please keep your f'ing thoughts to yourself.


  10. #40
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Snopes is a known Democrat hack and when it comes to fact checking anything political has itself become "Fake News".

    You are completely correct on your statement about Snopes.. IN FACT they are under investigation for the BIASED "fact checking" they profess to do. It has been said that they even get some funding from George Soros to slant the view.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here