Page 40 of 654 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090140540 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

The USA is Canada's largest trading partner. American media dominates our daily lives. People around the world are concerned about the direction that President Trump is leading the USA.

As long as we remain polite to each other, you seem not to understand why Copytechnet created the "Rant, Raves & Everything Else" forum on their website. It helps to create interest and draws more viewers like yourself to the website which in turn attracts more advertisers which helps to pay for its operations.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eddy out View Post
    George Soros... Don't you know who that is? Geo Bush would not pay you, but Soros would be so inclined. You stir up the stink and rebut about money? Good for you, but supporting the site does not give you the right to keep the stink going. It does seem that you are interested in USA talking points, butwhy? Why does it matter to you, as a Canadian? As an American, I must deal with this topic everyday. Why do you, as a Canadian, feel it necessary to pollute an industry website with your banter?
    Further, why did you begin and continue to contribute to this tread? I think you should get a puppy and find your safe space.
    You are more than welcome to contribute to the conversation instead of personally attacking someone who is simply supplying information. You also have the ability to simply ignore this thread. Either choice is fine.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

This display of arrogance completely cracks me up.

Trump seemingly pushes Prime Minister of Montenegro Duško Markovi

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Our pres is a badass.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Our pres is a badass.
    More like a 5 year old at a birthday party who thinks he is missing out on cake. lol

Look, the badass mentality is in our blood. I'm reading a book right now about the frontiersmen and pioneers. Yes, these men were crude and uneducated. They didn't conform with conventions. They were often even cruel. But within a century we came, we saw, we conquered an entire continent. We tried a new system where the common man could have some say so over his future. We quickly became the most powerful nation in the world. We were the sleeping giant in WW2... the deciding factor of that war. We struggled through a civil war, depressions, and hundreds of federal experimental laws.

And within the past 50 years, we've raised a nation full of wusses. We ended up with a president who bowed to other leaders, pretending to 'lead from behind' while not really leading at all. One who drew lines in the sand and then quickly buried his head in the sand. It was so embarrassing for us, to be so leaderless. As much as I disagree with Obama about EVERYTHING, I still could have followed him if he'd have just taken up the reins. But he didn't. He committed the one inexcusable sin--he wussed. In my opinion, he was a traitor.

And now we have these snow flakes committing acts of violence while wearing masks in protest of a guy who's finally leading the country again. Not protesters. This is not comparable to Martin Luther King or Rosa Parks who boldly defied authority and bravely dealt with the consequences. This is COWARDICE. And there's just nothing worse than a coward. My family members went to jail in the sixties for taking part in civil rights protests. In the 80's, my mom went to jail 5 times for protesting abortion. These 'protesters' today should be lined up and shot. Not for protesting, but for trying to do it anonymously.

President Trump, despite his big mouth, has back bone. It's refreshing. It lets me know that all is not lost. There's still some fight in this country.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Look, the badass mentality is in our blood. I'm reading a book right now about the frontiersmen and pioneers. Yes, these men were crude and uneducated. They didn't conform with conventions. They were often even cruel. But within a century we came, we saw, we conquered an entire continent. We tried a new system where the common man could have some say so over his future. We quickly became the most powerful nation in the world. We were the sleeping giant in WW2... the deciding factor of that war. We struggled through a civil war, depressions, and hundreds of federal experimental laws.

And within the past 50 years, we've raised a nation full of wusses. We ended up with a president who bowed to other leaders, pretending to 'lead from behind' while not really leading at all. One who drew lines in the sand and then quickly buried his head in the sand. It was so embarrassing for us, to be so leaderless. As much as I disagree with Obama about EVERYTHING, I still could have followed him if he'd have just taken up the reins. But he didn't. He committed the one inexcusable sin--he wussed. In my opinion, he was a traitor.

And now we have these snow flakes committing acts of violence while wearing masks in protest of a guy who's finally leading the country again. Not protesters. This is not comparable to Martin Luther King or Rosa Parks who boldly defied authority and bravely dealt with the consequences. This is COWARDICE. And there's just nothing worse than a coward. My family members went to jail in the sixties for taking part in civil rights protests. In the 80's, my mom went to jail 5 times for protesting abortion. These 'protesters' today should be lined up and shot. Not for protesting, but for trying to do it anonymously.

President Trump, despite his big mouth, has back bone. It's refreshing. It lets me know that all is not lost. There's still some fight in this country.
    Which continent did you conquer? The US was a factor in WW2. The deciding factor? No. There were a lot of other countries involved who were there from the start of the war who sacrificed much.

They sacrificed a lot--but we won it.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

They sacrificed a lot--but we won it.
    Well........ You were on the winning team. Same as UK, Australia, Canada, Russia and so on

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Well........ You were on the winning team. Same as UK, Australia, Canada, Russia and so on
    And do you also follow what is happening with the upcoming elections in the UK.?

UK election: Theresa May's extraordinary coup - CNN.com