Page 56 of 653 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156556 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

I preferred Cuba to Florida as a vacation. I was in Havana in the north, in the middle and the south. Cuba was a better value, very safe, more exotic and the people were very friendly. Coastal Florida seems like an endless strip mall or condo development. I had to seek out Florida's National Parks to escape it all.

Certainly, the local ketchup seems odd and the choices are not as great, forget your cell phone (roaming charges are too high), internet is sparse. Baseball is big. You are free to walk around or take a guided tour. Crime is nil. Guns are zero.

People often go to Cuba to take advantage of their speedy high quality, affordable healthcare with no wait times and extended time to recuperate.

A lot of the Cuba stereotypes described earlier in this thread are from people who have never been there.

I know Florida is polarized with pro and anti Cuba sentiment but it has been a long time and the US sanctions are really not working. Time to move on and normalize relations.

Cuba has moved off the USA headlines and most of what President Trump said when he was in Florida was campaign style rhetoric to appeal to his base of voters.

A CBS poll from today puts President Trump's approval rating at 36% among 1117 respondents.

A poll aggregator of multiple current polls puts him at 38.7%

At this point in time, approx 150 days into his presidency, Obama's approval rating was in the range of 54-58% approval according to the far right leaning Rasmussen Reports. Rasmussen reports President Trump at 48%. President Trump often prefers to quote Rasmussen Report polling data even though many professional pollsters considers the data to be unreliable.

Gallup Polls places Trump at 38%. Trump's lowest Gallup poll ratings have been at 35%.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 06-21-2017 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Re: Terrorist on the inside or outside:
    If you believe that electronic devices cannot be hacked or interfered with than think again.

Just last week on our local media TV screens, the gov't (ASIO/FED) stated publicly they can shut down all mobile phones inside a sports stadium area, and SMS peoples phones to guide them to the nearest safe exit. The fact the FED can interfere with everyone's communications is proof of point on its own that large scale hacking is fact.

Who declares the such-n-such stadium exit to be in a safe zone in any case?
    Who has the foresight knowledge to declare what area is safe?

What's to stop other terrorists from hacking Wi-Fi and mobile phones exactly the same as the FED? What's to stop these "hackers" from changing electronic voter records or influencing peoples general choices or, much worse....

Can a terrorist organisation also hack SMS and declare an area is safe?
    Please all evacuate to the designated bomb locations. Move in an orderly fashion the bombs have pre-set timers.

The world is moving at a fast pace. Technology is moving faster...
    The younger people see progress as normal, the older people struggle to even understand it.

There is a technology out there called Stingray that spoofs a cell phone tower. You can park a van (with antennas) outside an office tower, turn the Sting Ray on and redirect, record and monitor all of the the cell phone traffic from nearby cell phones.

When operating in active mode, the Stingray device mimics a wireless carrier cell tower in order to force all nearby mobile phones and other cellular devices to connect to it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stingray_phone_tracker

The StingRay is an IMSI-catcher, a controversial cellular phone surveillance device, manufactured by Harris Corporation. Initially developed for the military and intelligence community, the StingRay and similar Harris devices are in widespread use by local and state law enforcement agencies across the United States, Canada and Europe.

A new innovation can even mount a Stringray on a drone.

I have read that these devices can be purchased on the black market and in Europe with relative ease.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Ha... Here I was thinking only Rupert Murdoch had those devices in his organisation....

The amount of free mobile phones and free entire television(TV's) offers I've seen over the years.
    There was always something slightly pungent about the free mobile phone or free TV offer.
    The free phone an TV offers are very old documented scams for accessing personal data.

Adds to the saying "If something's to good to be true, it probably is."
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Why wouldn't there be outrage??? I know if I found out it happened here I wouldn't be pleased. Also, he didn't say he was any less or more outraged between the two elections, not sure why you would assume that.
    Well no one brought it up before. Now, that's all any of the news stations are talking about. Yet we know they've been doing it since the cold war.

SalesServiceGuy, you're a despicable excuse for a human being. I'm glad you're in Canada.

Cool Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

I think you need to add some multi-vitamins to your diet.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

[QUOTE=theengel;567380]Well no one brought it up before. Now, that's all any of the news stations are talking about. Yet we know they've been doing it since the cold war.

SalesServiceGuy, you're a despicable excuse for a human being. I'm glad you're in Canada.[/QUOTE

It seems the only way a righty can communicate is through personal attacks. Please stop posting here until you can do it in a civilised manner.
    Thanks

Retired 10,000+ Posts

[QUOTE=copier addict;567424]
    Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Well no one brought it up before. Now, that's all any of the news stations are talking about. Yet we know they've been doing it since the cold war.

SalesServiceGuy, you're a despicable excuse for a human being. I'm glad you're in Canada.[/QUOTE

It seems the only way a righty can communicate is through personal attacks. Please stop posting here until you can do it in a civilised manner.
    Thanks
    I would suggest that you take your own advice.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

[QUOTE=slimslob;567426]
    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post

I will if you will. lol

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

[QUOTE=slimslob;567426]
    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post

I have not attacked anyone personally on this thread

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

the Dems are sooo outraged that the russians " might have hacked" the elections... what about what just found out.. 5.7 million illegals voted in the Presidential elections during the 2012 vote...

or that ALL the "unmasking" papers have been moved to the obama library so that FIOA requests will NOT be honored for 5 more years.

oh WAIT that was all under obama's regime never mind..