Page 59 of 654 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159559 ... LastLast
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

May I advise that you review your previous posts before you post such things. Let's review your recent posts.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And all I did was point out the inaccuracy of your inaccuracy claim
    The only inaccuracy was yours. You claimed to have not attacked anyone.
    I have not attacked anyone personally on this thread
    That posts was on the same page only a couple of posts after you personally attacked theengle.
    It seems the only way a righty can communicate is through personal attacks. Please stop posting here until you can do it in a civilised manner.
    Thanks
    Your post was reply to this post by theengle. Admittedly, theengle should not have made the last two sentences in the post, I do not see him trying to deny having made a personal attack. I do see you doing so.
    Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Well no one brought it up before. Now, that's all any of the news stations are talking about. Yet we know they've been doing it since the cold war.

SalesServiceGuy, you're a despicable excuse for a human being. I'm glad you're in Canada.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

I'm not gonna read through this entire thread, but I think this is my very first attack/insult. And I've had an awful lot of input. As a "righty", I've spelled out my beliefs and why I believe them. Lefties have yet to do the same. In fact, Copier Addict is the only one to do more than just repost what he's been told to think by news outlets.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

I know that CTN web pages are redirected an there are a lot of server connect errors at times.

Are you guys sure you're reading the same word-for-word text at your own locations ?

I've seen many times where I've read an entire discussion,and when I reply post to a topic, 10 or so previous unread post appear out of nowhere.

Talk about taking things out of context. When the rest of the missing posts appear, the conversion has a different meaning.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    May I advise that you review your previous posts before you post such things. Let's review your recent posts.

The only inaccuracy was yours. You claimed to have not attacked anyone.

That posts was on the same page only a couple of posts after you personally attacked theengle.

Your post was reply to this post by theengle. Admittedly, theengle should not have made the last two sentences in the post, I do not see him trying to deny having made a personal attack. I do see you doing so.
    So, who did I attack. Please tell me. I am interested to find out. The term "righty" is just short for right wing. Not an attack, just a description.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Despicable me!

Give it up everybody and focus on important things. Such as President Trump degrading his personal reputation by finally admitting after a 41 day charade that he has no tapes of his conversations with ex FBI Director Comey.

It was a surreal new twist to a presidency that has often stretched the limits of credulity and has challenged the conventions on the decorum and gravity expected in the behavior of the person who holds the office itself.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

We'll just ignore the fact that you feed the rich while crapping on the poor. When crap goes to the bottom of a cesspool, and it starts deteriorate, and it's so decayed that it's not even crap anymore, it becomes people who fly to Cuba and walk around like rich white douchebags while people around them are starving and being forced into hard labor and having their children taken away to be sent to the mind-control camps.

Let's talk about important things.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

So, who did I attack. Please tell me. I am interested to find out. The term "righty" is just short for right wing. Not an attack, just a description.
    I don't know if this will do any good since you obviously cannot remember what you have posted you appear to have deliberately omit a portion of my previous post that contained your attack on theengle I will copy it to this "Please stop posting here until you can do it in a civilised manner." If it wasn't for the fact that you do offer good advice in the technical threads, I would add you to my ignore list.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Despicable me!

Give it up everybody and focus on important things. Such as President Trump degrading his personal reputation by finally admitting after a 41 day charade that he has no tapes of his conversations with ex FBI Director Comey.

It was a surreal new twist to a presidency that has often stretched the limits of credulity and has challenged the conventions on the decorum and gravity expected in the behavior of the person who holds the office itself.
    Get your facts straight. He never said that he specifically had made any recordings. His original tweet merely stated that Comey better hope that there were not any recording. He did not tweet that he had made such recordings or had anyone make them for him.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

I made a $ contribution to CTN today to help maintain operations. Actions speak louder than words.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts TheBlueOrleans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    I made a $ contribution to CTN today to help maintain operations. Actions speak louder than words.

"Oh, good for you, John..."

(Name that movie, bonus cool points for naming the character.)
    Somewhere there is a tree working hard to produce oxygen for you to live, NOW GO APOLOGIZE TO IT!