Page 64 of 654 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164564 ... LastLast
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    I have requested that the CTN staff review your posts going back to #536 as violation of forum etiquette.

"We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice and also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules."
    Just remember, your status as a contributor does not exempt you from review and censure. If aneurysm does review the thread, he will most likely review the entire thread, not just theengel has posted. In addition to theengel posts he will also take a very close look at those posts you and copier addict have made that theengel was replying with quote.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

It's going to be a solar wall.
    If you like green energy, how can you be against that?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

The author of the article, that this response is about, has mostly based his story on the musings of one University free speech professor. Trying to spin this story into some type onerous hate crime legislation is simply fake news trying to appeal to a base of American readers who seek out far right political positions.
    Well gee maybe because there is actually a Canadian Hate Crimes statue with criminal punishment confirms the story itself. Or are you so dismissive of hate crimes legislation being actually on the books that anything the left wants to consider hate crimes is fine with you? Once this law becomes law anytime you mistakenly address any person who self identifies as whatever gender they decide you can be tried and if convicted face criminal penalties for a hate crime.

Here's a hypothetical example of how far this can go. Recently there was a wrestler in Texas that won the state female wrestling title. it was a minor part of a discussion on this very board. The act of calling the wrestler her according to the law being discussed now is a criminal act because a person once known as "she" is now self identifying as "he" So even discussing the unfair aspects of the use of steroids to enhance her male characteristics, strength, muscle mass, endurance, for her transition treatment of female to male now becomes a hate crime.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

This is a far more complicated response and you can do any number of google searches about Trump followers displaying cult like tendencies. I will give you one from a Canadian author.
    The rest of the world sees no reason to accept Trump’s preposterous claims. Outside the Trump cult, few people see any qualification for Trump to fulfill the office to which he’s been elected.
    It’s time the presidential cult was ended. And Trump is just the guy to do it.

Perhaps a bit harsh but a good starting point.
    Gee yet another side slip to actually avoid answering the question. As per your own statement above you provided a quote from a Canadian author. Yet conveniently fail to include the name or organization said author works/writes for. Then you use the same phrasing some of the left wing lunatics from the masked groups antifa use to describe President trump to conclude your answer. Sure does answer seem to be a clear and concise answer to someone living in a closed box with no lighting.
    Anyone could just as easily turn your criticism or Trump supporters into an endorsement with your next to the last two sentence paragraph. And even add you to the Canadian membership of the as you call them trump cult followers.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

In short, "I have no thoughts of my own... here's what others think."

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Well said
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    I suspected this all along. Lol

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I suspected this all along. Lol
    No, you have been acting that way all along.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    the Dems are sooo outraged that the russians " might have hacked" the elections... what about what just found out.. 5.7 million illegals voted in the Presidential elections during the 2012 vote...

or that ALL the "unmasking" papers have been moved to the obama library so that FIOA requests will NOT be honored for 5 more years.

oh WAIT that was all under obama's regime never mind..

Sorry, that particular piece of FAKE NEWS was put forth by Fox and Friends.... FACT CHECK: Did 5.7 Million 'Illegal Immigrants' Vote in the 2008 U.S. Election?

Donald Trump scares me very much. I understand that many Americans were upset, but Trump is NOT the solution.

Hoping we wake up to this soon.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cwmw.andy View Post
    Sorry, that particular piece of FAKE NEWS was put forth by Fox and Friends.... FACT CHECK: Did 5.7 Million 'Illegal Immigrants' Vote in the 2008 U.S. Election?

Donald Trump scares me very much. I understand that many Americans were upset, but Trump is NOT the solution.

Hoping we wake up to this soon.
    Snopes political affiliations make them a less than reliable source for political fact checking. They tend to overlook any source that does not agree with their views.
    Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated - Washington Times