Page 70 of 654 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120170570 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

... so if your OK with the proposed Republican budget (100% opposed by the Democrats), you are OK with adding one trillion dollars to the national debt with no guarantee that the USA will generate enough revenue to pay for it.

Just to put that in perspective, a Trillion dollars = 1,000 Billion dollars = 1 Million Million dollars

... Reaganomics tripled the national debt.. What worked in the 1980's could harm growth today.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 12-14-2017 at 11:09 PM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... so if your OK with the proposed Republican budget (100% opposed by the Democrats), you are OK with adding one trillion dollars to the national debt with no guarantee that the USA will generate enough revenue to pay for it.
    Just to put that in perspective, a Trillion dollars = 1,000 Billion dollars = 1 Million Million dollars
    ... Reaganomics tripled the national debt.. What worked in the 1980's could harm growth today.
    "100% opposed by the Democrats" they've been 100% opposed to everything proposed... even what to have for lunch.. so that isn't really a good talking point
    Trump by late summer had already CUT the deficit by 1.5 trillion. so what's your point. We are having to spend money due to the downsizing of the military for 8 years under obama.

in one year there are fewer people:
    on food stamps/welfare
    in the unemployment line
    black males ( 18-34 ) out of work
    waiting in line at the VA to get help.. times from requesting a visit to time they see the doctor has been cut by 60%
    working for trump in the WH.. he cut the staff budget by 5 million dollars
    getting job in the government due to the reduction of over lapping depts and extraneous jobs cut

Consumer confidence in the president is at a 20+ year high
    the housing market ( new builds ) a 17 year high
    blacks working at a 25 year high

I could go on but read it for yourself. Betcha don't see this on CNN or MSNBC!

Big List of 163 Trump accomplishments in 328 days

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Phil B. you have got to be a little more diplomatic man. You'll get your point across a lot easier if you aren't garnering anger in the process. Believe me when I say I understand the frustration but nobody is here to attack anyone, which is the way it should be. I grew up in Germany while my father served in the US army. And to see what is happening over there now, it's exhausting to think the country I called home as a child is being eroded by politics. But, there's nothing I can do about it. We know all too well the media is trying whole heartily to sell everyone whether US or not that it is in no uncertain terms the end of the world. But, you can't be too harsh with those that don't get the full picture. There are plenty of those "small picture" articles on everything now. Health articles like that make me laugh hysterically cause they change their tune in a weeks time.

And Salesserviceguy, the oldest rule in the book when it comes to the internet is cite your source, CNN has drowned out fact with opinion for years now, watch out for that. Unless a tax calculator comes from the IRS or the white house, not gonna trust it given the MSM's history. Even some of the US politicians have jumped on the misinformation bandwagon. It's sad and frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet2501 View Post
    Phil B. you have got to be a little more diplomatic man. You'll get your point across a lot easier if you aren't garnering anger in the process. Believe me when I say I understand the frustration but nobody is here to attack anyone, which is the way it should be. I grew up in Germany while my father served in the US army. And to see what is happening over there now, it's exhausting to think the country I called home as a child is being eroded by politics. But, there's nothing I can do about it. We know all too well the media is trying whole heartily to sell everyone whether US or not that it is in no uncertain terms the end of the world. But, you can't be too harsh with those that don't get the full picture. There are plenty of those "small picture" articles on everything now. Health articles like that make me laugh hysterically cause they change their tune in a weeks time.

And Salesserviceguy, the oldest rule in the book when it comes to the internet is cite your source, CNN has drowned out fact with opinion for years now, watch out for that. Unless a tax calculator comes from the IRS or the white house, not gonna trust it given the MSM's history. Even some of the US politicians have jumped on the misinformation bandwagon. It's sad and frustrating.
    fuck diplomacy .. I "thought" we were all grown folks here... diplomacy got us into the mess in Iran - NoKo and China .. russia... hasn't done much good has it .. I'm just tired of people that don't listen to BOTH sides of the story and KNOW they are right.. then you have others from other countries telling us whats wrong with our country.... I don't do that to them.. they should keep their pie holes CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet2501 View Post
    I grew up in Germany while my father served in the US army.
    Thank your Dad for his service and to you for being part of the family.

I too was a son of an Army LT. Dad was stationed in HI training the guys on the big guns on the mountain tops.( I was born after he returned ) Due to an accident he was in Pearl hospital when Pearl got bombed.. he saw the carnage from his bed. I never heard those stories until the last few days of his life in 2005.

I guess my family is lucky.. gramp was in WWI came back ok .. Dad was in Pearl..ok Uncle Will Battle of the Bulge... ok Uncle Allan Iwo Jima .. ok Brother was in Nam .. ok .. nephew Afghanistan..ok

I was a wild child and the military during peace time didn't want me

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    fuck diplomacy .. I "thought" we were all grown folks here... diplomacy got us into the mess in Iran - NoKo and China .. russia... hasn't done much good has it .. I'm just tired of people that don't listen to BOTH sides of the story and KNOW they are right.. then you have others from other countries telling us whats wrong with our country.... I don't do that to them.. they should keep their pie holes CLOSED

I spent my childhood learning to bury the german accent I had picked up because at that time in texas kids thought I was strange and "nazi" was a common reference. Had swastikas spray painted on my locker several times. My willingness to flag to just anyone's hot air is just a little tempered I guess. The world is in no short supply of half cocked stories and folks willing to follow them, don't let it eat atcha is what I was trying to get across.

Edit: As for family being okay, between stunted social skills and ptsd those in family that served, paid a steep price for it. I was slated for EOD myself but circumstances found me elsewhere.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

[QUOTE=Phil B.;587194]"100% opposed by the Democrats" they've been 100% opposed to everything proposed... even what to have for lunch.. so that isn't really a good talking point
    Trump by late summer had already CUT the deficit by 1.5 trillion. so what's your point. We are having to spend money due to the downsizing of the military for 8 years under obama.

You do remember that during the eight years of the Obama administration that the Republican party was the party of "No!" and being obstructionist at every opportunity.

As far as the National debt goes, a decline is true but no direct actions by President Trump can be attributed to it.

FACT CHECK: Has the National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since Donald Trump's Inauguration?

[QUOTE=SalesServiceGuy;587227]
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    "100% opposed by the Democrats" they've been 100% opposed to everything proposed... even what to have for lunch.. so that isn't really a good talking point

You do remember that during the eight years of the Obama administration that the Republican party was the party of "No!" and being obstructionist at every opportunity.

As far as the National debt goes, a decline is true but no direct actions by President Trump can be attributed to it.

FACT CHECK: Has the National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since Donald
    Trump's Inauguration?
    i do remember that when Barry had all three house senate and WH they had to push ACA thru in the dark of night without repub approval... also remember that he got ALL his appointments passed and every new one even tho the house and senate were controlled by the right... so don't hand me that CNN line " Party of NO"
    can't see WHO did the fact check but IF it was snopes .. you do realize they are under federal investigation for skewing their 'reports' for the left..and it has been said that some of the funding came from Soros. ( and the husband is in deep shit for adultery charges... )

"As far as the National debt goes, a decline is true but no direct actions by President Trump can be attributed to it." oh REALLY surely it has nothing to do with all the regulations he replaced.. closing of federal depts.... ( therefore reducing payroll) nor the 5 million he cut from the WH budget due to fewer staff... or all the 'programs' he has pulled funding from or the UN funding that he cut... naw he didn't build that! SMMFH

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

And now his approval rating is 32%, the lowest ever of any president. Keep up the good work trump!!

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And now his approval rating is 32%, the lowest ever of any president. Keep up the good work trump!!
    w

hat poll?
    when taken?