Page 77 of 655 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177577 ... LastLast

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Here you go TRUMPO TAX CUTS for the Rich

Kimberly-Clark Announces Layoffs, Along With $3.3 Billion In Operating Profit

Kimberly-Clark plans to cut up to 5,500 jobs — about 13 percent of its workforce — and get rid of 10 manufacturing plants, releasing a restructuring plan along with its year-end results that showed net sales rose to $18.3 billion, up slightly from 2016.

The CFO of Kimberly-Clark just said on a conference call that the tax cuts "provides us the flexibility" to pay for the "restructuring" plan. In other words, the tax cut is funding the job cuts.

Kimberly-Clark Announces Layoffs, Along With $3.3 Billion In Operating Profit : The Two-Way : NPR
    Last edited by bsm2; 01-25-2018 at 03:56 AM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Dude, you are just sad. I try not to respond to your posts because they are so childish, but this is just pitiful.

How hard did you have to search to FINALLY show us how someone is using the tax cut for something you view as bad. Not to mention the fact that you had to wade through stories of companies hiring more people, paying higher wages, and handing out bonuses. Heck--this 3.3 billion is swallowed up in Apple's 350 billion.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    He is aware of the problems we have here in the US, and white supremacy is not one of them. Of course, this one dunderhead, filled with hatred, happens to be a white supremacist (actually--I'm just going by what you said, I haven't looked into it). But we do not have a problem with white supremacy. It's not something that NEEDS to be addressed. The few people who think this way are very extreme oddballs. More so--they're actually insane... why else would they randomly kill people. Such people are not encouraged in ANY public forum in America.

Think about it... out of 350 MILLION people living in this country, the 'white supremacists' could only get 2 or 3 hundred people to show for their rally. This wasn't the Charlottesville sector of the white supremacists. This was their entire collection, from nazis to KKK's. That was all of them. Out of 350 million. They don't even make up one millionth of the population. There are more flat-earthers in America than white supremacists. There are more people who have an excrement eating disorder than there are white supremacists. Let that sink in. More people in America eat poop than think white people are superior. THAT is how insignificant they are.

Now you tell me why the president of the United States of America would give their 'cause' any sort of validity.

If you only think there are 2 or 3 hundred white supremacist in America, you really are naive

White supremacy: Are US right-wing groups on the rise? - BBC News

Last edited by fixthecopier; 01-25-2018 at 11:35 AM.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Yeah, the BBC. They know what's going on here in America.

You had to find a foreign news report to back up the fictitious claim that white supremacists were over-running the American dream.

This is not a problem here in America. I don't even personally know any white supremacists.

Dude, you are just sad. I try not to respond to your posts because they are so childish, but this is just pitiful.

How hard did you have to search to FINALLY show us how someone is using the tax cut for something you view as bad. Not to mention the fact that you had to wade through stories of companies hiring more people, paying higher wages, and handing out bonuses. Heck--this 3.3 billion is swallowed up in Apple's 350 billion.

Headlines my friend not hard at ALL! So you think cuting up to 5,500 jobs — about 13 percent of its workforce — and get rid of 10 manufacturing plants is GOOD! You aviator is you.How many other companies are doing the same? With all the HUGE TAX BREAKS did your power bill go down? did your cable bill go down? did your gas prices go down? did your cell phone bill go down? did your insurance rate go down? did your health insurance go down etc......NOPE!

Lets take Walmart closed 63 stores and thousand of jobs gone. Yes did get bonus base on service years, Walmart SAVED Millions in taxes. Guess who to pay back all the taxes Yep YOU
    Last edited by bsm2; 01-25-2018 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    If you only think there are 2 or 3 hundred white supremacist in America, you really are naive

White supremacy: Are US right-wing groups on the rise? - BBC News

Ha ha ha. I went back and read the BBC report. I've been hearing people talk about "alt-right" for a while now, and really had no idea what they were referring to. According to this report, the "alt-right" isn't a white supremacist group at all. It's a group of people who are tired of being accused of racism because they aren't politically correct. The left loves to throw the word 'racism' around at everyone who disagrees with them.

Thank you--you've made my point for me.

Yeah, the BBC. They know what's going on here in America.

You had to find a foreign news report to back up the fictitious claim that white supremacists were over-running the American dream.

This is not a problem here in America. I don't even personally know any white supremacists.

OK, I'll play...

This guy and this news source are both from your state...

Indiana white nationalist called 'the next David Duke' isn't stopping with Charlottesville

So is this...

These are the hate groups operating in Indiana - TheIndyChannel.com Indianapolis, IN
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    I don't live in Indiana. I'm close to it, but I'm in Ohio.

Anyway, it doesn't matter where this guy is from. He goes from city to city causing havoc, because he knows it's an easy way to get people stirred up.

But if this is the guy I'm thinking of, he doesn't even care about this 'cause.' He's just after money. He knows that public universities HAVE to allow him to speak... because of our constitution. He knows that SOME of the universities will not allow him. He counts on it. So he says he wants to speak, then if a university says "no," he sues them. This entire thing is a scheme to make money. That is all.

There maybe be a couple of hundred followers who are crazy and stupid, but this is NOT a big movement in Indiana or anywhere else. I know plenty of people in Indiana small towns, as well as people from Indianapolis & Fort Wayne (I'm headed to Indy today) and I see blacks, whites, and browns working together, living together, and drinking together all the time.

Again, I don't personally know a single white supremacist. I live on the edge of a mostly white trailer park. In the trailer park, there's 1 single black kid, who's been to my house playing with my kids a thousand times. As far as I know, no one gives him any trouble. I guess it's possible people do, but just not around my kids because they know they'd get whacked, but as far as I know, none of that goes on.

I'm sorry, you're not going to convince me that white supremacy is alive in America.

EDIT:

I mention the kid who lives near me because some of the people in this trailer park are about the white trashiest of white trash you can find. Plenty of drugs and crime going around. And even in that cesspool, there are no white supremacists.
    Last edited by theengel; 01-26-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Well believe it or not, they exist and ignoring them and pretending they don't exist allows them to grow. They should be recognized and then wiped out. The united States Military take these groups seriously and consider them a danger. The military also believes climate change is one of the biggest threats to our national security.

Aryan Nations Gang Member on the Run After Shooting Tennessee Police Officer