Page 8 of 653 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108508 ... LastLast
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    MAIN STREAM NEWS? they have been in the tank for the Dems since before clinton! they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass!

MADCOW Madow THOUGHT she had trump with the ILLEGAL 2 pages of his tax returns... then to find out that he paid MORE in Taxes that year than even John Ketchup!

BWAHAHAHA main stream news.. thanks for the laugh today ..
    The "Main Stream News" has avoided reporting anything negative about Democrat candidates since the Miami Herald exposed Gary Hart's affair in 1988.

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    The "Main Stream News" has avoided reporting anything negative about Democrat candidates since the Miami Herald exposed Gary Hart's affair in 1988.

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused
    Not sure why this has to be separated into either Dem or Rep. a douchebag is a douchbag, not matter which side of the political spectrum he or she sits. And Trumpsky is a class A douchebag.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Given the choices that were given to us , Trump was simply a better choice and promises to be better overall choice for America......Very simple...

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

I'd go even further. I'm so sick of politicians (pretty much all of them) I would have been happy if we just fired the entire government and started over. Trump is the one guy who's just big enough of a douchebag to actually accomplish something.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    I'd go even further. I'm so sick of politicians (pretty much all of them) I would have been happy if we just fired the entire government and started over. Trump is the one guy who's just big enough of a douchebag to actually accomplish something.
    I don't trust any politicians, even the ones I vote for. IMO it is dangerous to put politicians on a pedestal, it gives them too much power. They are there for one of two reasons. To make themselves richer, or to make their rich friends richer so they have people that owe them favours after they retire from office.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    From Fox News: The FBI is investigating the White House over possible connections to Russia hacking the US election and supporting Trump's election bid.
    There's a can of worms opening up about Trumps involvement with Russia including money laundering.
    As for Russia hacking the election, according to wikileaks the US closely monitored the French Election in 2012.

But as mentioned so elegantly earlier this should be of no concern to Europeans despite it being in their news articles.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quite a while ago, back when Carter was president there was a radio commentator on a station in Philadelphia that pointed out a little oddity. I started looking at what he said. The point he made was this. If a newspaper story is about some sort of misdeeds of a politician does not mention the party in the headline or lead sentence in a news paper article then the politician is a democrat. If the party is mentioned in either the headline or lead paragraph then the party is most likely a republican. Same for radio or television news. News of wrong doing or corruption investigations if and no party is mentioned in the lead off to the story then the politician was a democrat. Party mentioned as a prominent or in the lead statements more than likely politician was a republican. Generally true no matter which news story is reporting. In time the only variation to this became talk radio. And no not just Rush Limbaugh. When he started there were commentators from both sides of the isle. And yes I did listen to it when it was on the air, Air America. The liberal talk radio that was in response to Rush. Could have been a good alternative source of commentary.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gneebore View Post
    Quite a while ago, back when Carter was president there was a radio commentator on a station in Philadelphia that pointed out a little oddity. I started looking at what he said. The point he made was this. If a newspaper story is about some sort of misdeeds of a politician does not mention the party in the headline or lead sentence in a news paper article then the politician is a democrat. If the party is mentioned in either the headline or lead paragraph then the party is most likely a republican. Same for radio or television news. News of wrong doing or corruption investigations if and no party is mentioned in the lead off to the story then the politician was a democrat. Party mentioned as a prominent or in the lead statements more than likely politician was a republican. Generally true no matter which news story is reporting. In time the only variation to this became talk radio. And no not just Rush Limbaugh. When he started there were commentators from both sides of the isle. And yes I did listen to it when it was on the air, Air America. The liberal talk radio that was in response to Rush. Could have been a good alternative source of commentary.
    I have also noticed that, during a campaign, many Democrat politicians won't mention their party affiliation in the campaign commercials. It's almost like they are ashamed of it.

I have also noticed that, during a campaign, many Democrat politicians won't mention their party affiliation in the campaign commercials. It's almost like they are ashamed of it.
    Now that you mentioned it I thought back and yeap same thing. Except for the districts where they are a lock on winning. Then they are real proud of their party affiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    MADCOW Madow THOUGHT she had trump with the ILLEGAL 2 pages of his tax returns... then to find out that he paid MORE in Taxes that year than even John Ketchup!
    Saw the reports of this and the comparison of tax percentages paid. The 2005 tax return that Madow reported on showed a tax rate of 25 percent. Then we look at good old Mr "rich have to pay their fair share" Sanders. His 2014 return which was released shows a rate of 13.5 percent. Yeah Bernie raise the tax rates to tax the hell out of those rich ba**ards just so you can buy your 600,000 dollar home.