Page 9 of 653 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109509 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

And it's sounding more and more like Trump's tweets about Obama's wire taps weren't so crazy after all.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    And it's sounding more and more like Trump's tweets about Obama's wire taps weren't so crazy after all.
    if you LOOK at all the things he has said... how many times was he RIGHT vs wrong?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    There's a can of worms opening up about Trumps involvement with Russia including money laundering.
    As for Russia hacking the election, according to wikileaks the US closely monitored the French Election in 2012.

But as mentioned so elegantly earlier this should be of no concern to Europeans despite it being in their news articles.
    Election monitoring in 2012... That would be during the OBAMA administration! We also know that the Obama administration tried and failed to sway an election in Israel. They sent $350K of taxpayer money to help a group called OneVoice that was opposed to Netanyahu's re-election.

Is there any actual evidence of wrongdoing by Trump or his campaign staff or just more allegations? Remember the Democrat party slogan - evidence doesn't matter, "It's the seriousness of the charge!" - John Kerry
    BTW, let's not forget that the Clinton campaign ALSO had contact with the Russian ambassador during the campaign. But if you get your news from the "mainstream" media you probably didn't hear about that.

Notice also that the Clinton Foundation has been shut down because Hillary and Bill no longer have political favors to sell.
    Imagine all of the trouble we'd be in if Hillary were president and under the thumb of Vladimir Putin because of all the "dirt" that was found on Hillary's illegal email server.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

I think most Americans are pretty tired of the main-stream press, and Trump is just vocalizing what a lot of us have been feeling for quite some time. The "media" is becoming less important every day, as Trump finally calls them out on their shenanigans. The top networks are nothing but leftist podiums, and a huge number of Americans are misrepresented there. We're tired of being called racist and homophobes etc. We want someone who will stand up to these baseless generalizations. Trump is doing that.

We're also tired of the snowflakes who cry every time they don't get their way and throw around the word "offended" whenever someone offers an opposing opinion.
    I COULDN'T agree more...
    OC

"You may or may not have seen the latest nonsense about a transgender female wrestler. She "wanted to wrestle against boys, " but the state of Texas forced "him" to wrestle against girls since he was born a girl. The fact that "he" was taking steriods to enhance her male characteristics, and would have disqualified "her" if "he" was actually a male and using them the wrestle because steriods are a performance enhancing drug. Oh yeah "she" won the state championship. The transgender nonsense started with Renee Richards suing to be allowed to play against female tennis players in the early 70's. She actually won that lawsuit, but lost when it came to competing in a tournemant against I believe Chris Evertt."

Isn't this just a CLUSTERF**K of the highest order...??? Since when should we be entertaining the delusions of someone wanting to be SOMETHING OTHER than they were BORN TO BE??? Why are our elected officials capitulating to this LGBT crap? This isn't "civil rights', its ENTITLEMENT, pure and simple. And the Constitution is being twisted to represent these imbeciles.
    OC

Quote Originally Posted by Oystercopy View Post
    "You may or may not have seen the latest nonsense about a transgender female wrestler. She "wanted to wrestle against boys, " but the state of Texas forced "him" to wrestle against girls since he was born a girl. The fact that "he" was taking steriods to enhance her male characteristics, and would have disqualified "her" if "he" was actually a male and using them the wrestle because steriods are a performance enhancing drug. Oh yeah "she" won the state championship. The transgender nonsense started with Renee Richards suing to be allowed to play against female tennis players in the early 70's. She actually won that lawsuit, but lost when it came to competing in a tournemant against I believe Chris Evertt."

Isn't this just a CLUSTERF**K of the highest order...??? Since when should we be entertaining the delusions of someone wanting to be SOMETHING OTHER than they were BORN TO BE??? Why are our elected officials capitulating to this LGBT crap? This isn't "civil rights', its ENTITLEMENT, pure and simple. And the Constitution is being twisted to represent these imbeciles.
    OC
    Gets even better. A weight lifter has won an international woman's weight lifting championship in New Zealand. Best part the "woman" previously did compete as a male. If I read this in a book I'd think the author was a raving lunatic. But who knows how far this idiocy will be carried.

Transgender weightlifter wins international women

There has also been a lawsuit filed over a transgender female in the boys locker room. Only this time it is a young male suing because his rights to privacy were compromised because he had to dress next to a transgender female as a male dressed in bra and panties in the locker room during school. Of course the way it is being reported is a "top conservative religious group" filed the lawsuit.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/dominichold...Kp#.eegdVzz3y0

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Still no proof, incidental collection.

Incidental collection

from NSA Glossary (2016)
    by National Security Agency Central Security Service

"When communications of a US citizen are collected while targeting a foreigner or a US person who is believed to be involved in terrorism."

If two terrorists of interest to a US Spy agency are recorded talking about Trump news, that is incidental collection.

It does not mean that Trump Tower has been "wire tapped" by Obama.

Trumpcare fail!

The Freedom Caucus (Tea party?) backed by big Koch brother funding seems to have a large impact on American politics.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

This really sucks. The Repubs had 7 years to work on a new health care plan and they came up with that slop! A watered down version of Obama care. It was doomed from day one. Personally I think Paul Ryan was the biggest mistake having him involved. I still think he is in bed with the dems.

Well guess what, all the Repubs have to answer to their constituents about not repealing ObamaCare. This is what most run on and promised. Including Trump! I voted for Trump to get rid of ObamaCare because as I mentioned earlier I pay $1000 per month for single coverage! I don't even use it because of high deductible. $12,000 per year to go to doctors for yearly check up ($30 co-pay). There is no reason a person should have to pay this much money for health insurance. No pre-existing illness, etc...unless you want to consider the mental illness I will soon have because of all this crap!

Bernie has some of the answers.