Page 2 of 653 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102502 ... LastLast
    Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

“I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: Just how crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    The Trump Presidency is of great concern to people around the world and within the USA.

The last president to miss the dinner was Ronald Reagan, who sat out because he was he recovering from an assassination attempt in 1981, although he still delivered remarks by phone.

Trump's decision is not surprising given the negative things the President has said about the media, such as suggesting they are "the enemy of the American people."

Several news organizations had already withdrawn from the April 29 event in protest of Trump's treatment of the media.

The media is an incredibly important part of a vibrant republic which is celebrated at that dinner.
    After all the overly dramatic negative things the press has said about President Trump, is it any wonder he gives them crap?
    Meh, drama sells I guess. I guess I don't find it as entertaining as you do, but whatever.
    Still, that's the wonder of the First Amendment, it allows stuff like this to be the normal way of things. You should try it some time.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

I also voted for Trump. The main reason is I was sick and tired of paying for the illegal's free healthcare when I have to pay $968 per month for SINGLE coverage! Any of you Obama / Hillary lovers that think this is fair can go FU#K yourselves! You and all the other Dem's are living in a fantasy world! WAKE UP !!!

LOL, It is great seeing the Dem's cry knowing the Rep's own the house & senate. The party's over !!!! AMERICA will be GREAT again!

And probably the best thing that will happen is having conservative supreme court for next 25+ yrs. Trump will most likely appoint a 2nd judge during his term. This will give complete control of supreme court to conservatives for next generation!!!

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

I wanted a president that would
    1. Attempt to deal with the illegal immigration issue. Too much of my tax dollars are spent on welfare for these groups, and I do believe that the factions that want us (the US ) dead are coming in this way.
    2. Get the US into trade positions that are favorable to US companies to keep and create jobs for anyone that wants to work
    3. Shore up the "entitlements" programs that I (and millions of people like me) have paid into for nearly 40 years. Because of so many democratic policies, the majority of companies do not offer pensions so we are on our own in our "Golden" years.
    4. Shit-can the AHCA. This piece of legislation has taken thousands from my take home pay, and added almost the same amount to my out of pocket expenses. The whole thing sucks because insurance still isn't affordable. When it costs over $40K to fix a broken leg, that's where the real problem is. Insurance companies have to cover these costs and the only way to do it is to pass the rate hikes to their customers.
    5. Get the federal government out of deciding whether boys can use the girls room and vice versa, and putting a stop to LGBT life style being a protected group under the current anti discrimination laws.
    6. Get tougher on criminals instead of making gun laws only harsher on law abiding citizens.
    7. Get the deficit under control and not just hope that wishful US GDP increases will make everything better.
    8. Establish term limits for all elected officials.

So far I'm happy with my choice, so "crazy" maybe, but it works for me. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Not a minute after I asked the question, Trump bails on the long traditional White House Correspondents dinner. A well followed fund raiser for journalism scholarships.

He knows he cannot compete with Obama's last dinner,aka the famous Larry Wilmour, "yo my niggar" and Luther "the anger translator".

Not since 1981 has a President missed this dinner, including Reagan who was recovering from gun shot woulds at the time.

22:00 min mark

the whole thing

how about you snowflakes just get over it..

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mx6turbo89 View Post

Salesserviceguy, your location says you're from Canada. What concern is it of yours whom we chose for our President?
    It's of concern when such a man is "in charge" of the most powerful nation.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    It's of concern when such a man is "in charge" of the most powerful nation.
    did we stick our nose into the TreadOnU mess? NO!

if you are so concerned I'll talk to the Donald and have the northern border walled off too! That way you can't send any of the muslims you have there down to us!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Big deal he is going to miss the dinner. I could care less. I voted for him and I am glad to have him. He is already doing more to fufil his promises and I think only the republican politions will hold him back. They are as worthless as the democrats. I voted for trump because he is not a polition.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    Big deal he is going to miss the dinner. I could care less. I voted for him and I am glad to have him. He is already doing more to fufil his promises and I think only the republican politions will hold him back. They are as worthless as the democrats. I voted for trump because he is not a polition.
    well whine baby Schummer did say they would hold up confirmations of his cabinet.. and they are. But yes people like Grahmacraker - McStain .. hell even Rubiccube are doing damage.. they are PISSEd since he said what he is going to do.. and frankly has been doing just that. The liberal left is upset because the QUEEN didn't get in.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    I wanted a president that would
    1. Attempt to deal with the illegal immigration issue. Too much of my tax dollars are spent on welfare for these groups, and I do believe that the factions that want us (the US ) dead are coming in this way.
    Immigration is one thing. What is happening now is the "immigration" supporters are equating illegal immigration to legal immigration. Been a long time but i remember some of the stories my mother's family told about when they came to the US. They did it legally before WW2. And while not horrendously difficult. It was not exactly easy. Five years where they could be forced to leave. Reporting every year their address. yeah there used to be public service ads run in february every year reminding those with green cards to check-in as it were. Then the real fun story of my uncle. He was from Cuba. Came to the US in the forties. married my mother's sister. But was almost denied residency because she had just recently become a citizen herself. Eventually after some legal battles he was allowed to stay and they had a son.

[/QUOTE]4. Shit-can the AHCA. This piece of legislation has taken thousands from my take home pay, and added almost the same amount to my out of pocket expenses. The whole thing sucks because insurance still isn't affordable. When it costs over $40K to fix a broken leg, that's where the real problem is. Insurance companies have to cover these costs and the only way to do it is to pass the rate hikes to their customers. [/QUOTE]
    Before the AHCA the company I worked for had a insurance plan available to its employees. My share of the cost was a little less than 250.00 per month. The deductable was 1000 per year then an 80/20 split. Insurance covered 80 percent I payed 20 percent over the 1000. Once the AHCA was passed out insurer dropped us because the group numbers were too small for them to cover under the new law. Eventually they did find another insurer. But my half of the cost went to 1399.00 per month. Deductable costs went to 5000 then 60/40. Sorry that cost more than two pay checks gross a month. Yeah get rid of the worthless AHCA

[/QUOTE]5. Get the federal government out of deciding whether boys can use the girls room and vice versa, and putting a stop to LGBT life style being a protected group under the current anti discrimination laws.[/QUOTE]

You may or may not have seen the latest nonsense about a transgender female wrestler. She "wanted to wrestle against boys, " but the state of Texas forced "him" to wrestle against girls since he was born a girl. The fact that "he" was taking steriods to enhance her male characteristics, and would have disqualified "her" if "he" was actually a male and using them the wrestle because steriods are a performance enhancing drug. Oh yeah "she" won the state championship. The transgender nonsense started with Renee Richards suing to be allowed to play against female tennis players in the early 70's. She actually won that lawsuit, but lost when it came to competing in a tournemant against I believe Chris Evertt.