Page 27 of 653 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127527 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

[QUOTE=theengel;559295]Sorry, I just can't stand this kind of gross misinformation.

"Just google "planned parenthood 3% lie". I would be embarrassed to admit that I ever believed it. I mean, honestly, how many people go to planned parenthood for 'other services'? Come on, get real."

I did Google the phrase and would tend to agree with you that the 3% number is probably misleading. Most of the websites publishing this contradiction, I have never heard of before and seem to have a political bias to them. I do not believe some of the more extreme claims that 94% of what Planned Parenthood does is abortion services.

On the "other services" comment, I do believe that the vast majority of women going to Planned Parenthood do indeed get "other services', birth control being the most popular by far.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Polls of Jews in America report that 88% of American Jews are pro-choice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_abortion

Ivanka Trump did meet with the head of Planned Parenthood on April 06 to better educate herself on the services provided by this organization.

President Trump stated that it is possible that he donated money to Planned Parenthood in the past but could not recall for sure.

Twice in President Trump's first 100 days in office two of his key advisors (Ivanka/ Jared) have been on vacation at critical moments.
    I look forward to you accepting people with Israeli heritage as fellow human beings.
    Last edited by Iowatech; 04-17-2017 at 02:18 AM. Reason: There's no 8 in the word human. D'oh.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post
    Meh, people who chose to serve sometimes enjoy getting into uniform.
    All members of the military reserves are required to attend drill. I have served with elected politicians in the past.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Sorry, I just can't stand this kind of gross misinformation.

Just google "planned parenthood 3% lie". I would be embarrassed to admit that I ever believed it. I mean, honestly, how many people go to planned parenthood for 'other services'? Come on, get real.

The moneys aren't delegated this way. Suppose someone wants money to support their heroin addiction. You don't want to support it, so you refuse. But you will support them by providing food money and rent and other expenses. That way, they can spend the rest of their money on heroin. Do you see how convoluted this logic is. Doesn't really take much to think this out.

Roe V Wade did not legalize anything. Roe V Wade made it impossible for someone to be convicted of the crime. But there are no laws allowing abortion. The supreme court cannot make laws. They cannot make something legal or illegal. Abortion has always been illegal, because murder has always been illegal.
    If I remember correctly, Roe V Wade ruled that a woman's had a right to privacy between her and her doctor. Something that, in my opinion, Planned Parenthood violates by their very existence.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Trump better calm the fuck down before North Korea bombs the ocean again.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Sounds more to me like you are the lock step liberal facist who is unwilling to what anyone else believes in their heart.
    Yeah, I guess I'm " unwilling to what anyone else believes in their heart", whatever that means. And all because I corrected someones wording. I never would have picked that up. Good catch. lol

Oh, we are only "lock step" until we cross a bridge. Then we break step.
    Last edited by copier addict; 04-17-2017 at 02:38 PM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Whoa, get your facts straight. Planned Parenthood was evolved out of birth control clinics, started by Margaret Sanger--who believed we should use birth control to limit the breeding habits of blacks and other minorities. Yep--eugenics. She thought only white middle class should be allowed to have more than a couple of children. She was for forced sterilization of 'undesirables.'

And wouldn't you know--today in America, black children are aborted 3 times as much as white children. Looks like her 'dream' is coming true.
    Whoa!!!!! You should get your facts straight. Sanger was against race biased birth control. We don't need more alternative facts in this discussion.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Whoa!!!!! You should get your facts straight. Sanger was against race biased birth control. We don't need more alternative facts in this discussion.
    You might want to read what she has said in her own words. 400 Bad Request

And about her speech to the KKK from her own autobiography. The Truth About Margaret Sanger

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

All members of the military reserves are required to attend drill. I have served with elected politicians in the past.

Sean Spicer was back at the White House today as Press Secretary. Thanks for correcting me.

Sean Spicer made news again on Saturday Night Live

Sean Spicer really was the White House Easter Bunny in 2008.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You might want to read what she has said in her own words. 400 Bad Request

And about her speech to the KKK from her own autobiography. The Truth About Margaret Sanger
    LOL!!! I can pick specific lines out any speech and make it say what I want it to say. Find the full quote and read it.
    She also said

• Chapter 29, "While the Doctors Consult", p. 366.

• ...we explained simply what contraception was; that abortion was the wrong way — no matter how early it was performed it was taking a life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way — it took a little time, a little trouble, but was well worth while in the long run, because life had not yet begun.