Page 30 of 653 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080130530 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    No...
    The problem is that the Trump Administration both wants to pass tax reform and needs to avoid a gov't shutdown at the end of this month.

“Lawmakers do not want to pass an overhaul of the tax code that unwittingly enriches the commander in chief and his progeny. Those who are worried about conflicts of interest point to the potential repeal of the estate tax or elimination of the alternative minimum tax as provisions that would enrich Mr. Trump.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/19/trumps-tax-reform-stalls-why-its-toughest-sell-in-washington.html

Should President Trump at this point release his tax returns it would be yet another unwanted distraction that would cause endless debate and block his Administration from achieving meaningful compromise in Congress.

It is becoming increasingly obvious by the day that President Trump's and his family's far ranging business interests really impair the proper functioning of the US gov't.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

“Lawmakers do not want to pass an overhaul of the tax code that unwittingly enriches the commander in chief and his progeny. Those who are worried about conflicts of interest point to the potential repeal of the estate tax or elimination of the alternative minimum tax as provisions that would enrich Mr. Trump.”

Irrelevant , this is simply redirection/deflection by lib/progressives. The real and primary concern and worry should be how tax reform will affect and benefit the average working tax paying American citizen.

"It is becoming increasingly obvious by the day that President Trump's and his family's far ranging business interests really impair the proper functioning of the US gov't.[/QUOTE]"

This speculation and charges are caused by a coordinated effort to discredit POTUS Trump by the lib/progressive media and Democrats.

P.S. I find it interesting that President Trump is being referred to as " Mr. Trump" (see first quote) why ?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santander View Post
    Just because you feel insulted or the new term "offended" does not make you right! Where are you getting your information from? It is not apparently from her writings! Your assertion that her own writing is a quote continuously used out of context is bogus. Unrelated to the conversation?? Show me a mother bear that won't protect her cubs? Have you ever run across a Sow with cubs, probably not as she would give her life to protect the cubs and if you invaded her space you wouldn't be here. Show me a mother dog that kills her puppies? My statement still is true despite what you want to twist the truth to be to fit your narrative. Only "humans" allow their young to be killed!
    You are the one twisting things. you asked, and I quote " what other species on this planet kills their young". And I answered. So, try to keep up and not use false facts please.
    I am not pretending she didn't have some disturbing ideas, but they weren't race specific. They were related to financial and health issues.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

I do not know, most of my post is a direct quote from Fox News, chief cheerleader for the Republican party. I think you are over analyzing the reference to Mr. Trump.

On related news Bill O'Reilly was released today from Fox News over multiple sexual harassment charges and the fact that over 80 key advertisers had abandoned his very popular TV opinion show.

The City of New York Pension Board, one of the largest in the country, a significant investor in Fox, claimed that payments made to the various women to settle the Bill O'Reilly accusations out of court ($12M) was essentially "hush money" and in violation of Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) rules. Fox is a New York state corporation and could not ignore the serious consequences of these allegations nor the loss of advertising revenue if they kept Bill on the air.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 04-19-2017 at 09:20 PM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

I am not pretending she didn't have some disturbing ideas, but they weren't race specific. They were related to financial and health issues.
    No--they were very much race specific. She was a fan of Hitler. She says so.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    No--they were very much race specific. She was a fan of Hitler. She says so.
    Well, I searched lots of articles on right wing sites and found nothing that suggests she actually said she was a fan of Hitler. I did, however, find a lot of stuff showing Charles Lindbergh's admiration of Hitler and his belief in eugenics.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Well, I searched lots of articles on right wing sites and found nothing that suggests she actually said she was a fan of Hitler. I did, however, find a lot of stuff showing Charles Lindbergh's admiration of Hitler and his belief in eugenics.
    Try using a search engine other than Google.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

I'll have to concede on that. I spoke about Hitler before doing my research. Embarrassing mistake. Now I know how Sean Spicer felt.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    I'll have to concede on that. I spoke about Hitler before doing my research. Embarrassing mistake. Now I know how Sean Spicer felt.
    The facts are that Hitler was a fan of Margaret Sanger.

THE Margaret Sanger

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    The facts are that Hitler was a fan of Margaret Sanger.

THE Margaret Sanger
    Seriously???? if you are referring to this"We do not want word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population"

If you read the whole conversation you will realise she wanted to make sure she explained herself before the people were misinformed about the intention of birth control.
    This is what happens when people take specific lines out a full statement. I could pick specific lines out of one of Gandhi's speeches and make him a racist too. Don't fall for it! Read, learn for yourself. Don't let people tell you what to believe!!!