Page 69 of 653 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119169569 ... LastLast
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    And 11 year old can hack Wi-Fi that well?
    The info sounds a bit out there, unless the 11years olds I.T. father is the main source of his hacker education.
    Seeing that Julian Assange started hacking into highly secure Defense Department at the age of 16, it is ease to believe that an eleven year old can hack a WiFi system. Especially given that most home and business WiFi have little or no security and SSIDs are not hidden. If SSID is not hidden, there are APPs that can hack them in a matter of minutes.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    i have provided links in this forum and others.... But I get a little tired of people that don't even LIVE here bashing the president. I have followed politics IN MY OWN country pretty damn close since I got out of high school in '75, and EVEN when obama was in office didn't bash him the way trump is being treated. IMHO the reason trump is getting ragged on is because he stated what he was going to try and accomplish .. and has done a lot of it... even with being held up by the left and even some on the right... because they fear for their positions if Trump really exposes them for what they are... they vote themselves raises and STILL only work 180days out of the year and make minimum 174k ( not including perks)
    Why is it that you replied this to my post. I do live here in the US and I have not been smashing President Trump.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Why is it that you replied this to my post. I do live here in the US and I have not been smashing President Trump.
    oops my bad Sir

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Seeing that Julian Assange started hacking into highly secure Defense Department at the age of 16, it is ease to believe that an eleven year old can hack a WiFi system. Especially given that most home and business WiFi have little or no security and SSIDs are not hidden. If SSID is not hidden, there are APPs that can hack them in a matter of minutes.
    What do you mean by hidden or not hidden SSID? Is it something I should be worried about on my home network?

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    What do you mean by hidden or not hidden SSID? Is it something I should be worried about on my home network?
    SSID is your WiFi network name. Most WiFi routers have the ability to turn off the broadcast of this. If it is turned off, the name will not appear on the list of available WiFi networks. You can still connect if you know the name and do a manual connection. If your router has WiFi Protected Setup, you might have turn set to manual mode for the SSID Broadcast to be shown

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

SSID is your WiFi network name. Most WiFi routers have the ability to turn off the broadcast of this. If it is turned off, the name will not appear on the list of available WiFi networks. You can still connect if you know the name and do a manual connection. If your router has WiFi Protected Setup, you might have turn set to manual mode for the SSID Broadcast to be shown
    Have never needed wifi so never set it up. But a relative gave me their old wifi router when they moved to a new house where they had network wiring built in to selected rooms. Now the 64 thousand dollar question. When I first set up the wifi router there will be a default password/manufacturers password that I will need to use. Then once into the router setup page I can rename the routers signal and turn off the name being broadcast. Have I gotten the basics right so far? Only reason for wifi being considered is I am setting up a guest desk for family members to use a spare laptop when they visit and that is a lot easier than running fifty feet of cable into another room. Thanks for the help in advance.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Yes, that is correct.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

... continued from the Climate Change forum.

At any rate, the reason why Roy Moore lost is because of changing demographics. White, "conservative" Christians are no longer the majority across the USA. 97% of African Americans in Alabama, compromising 29% of the total electoral votes, voted against Roy Moore.

In cities with more than 50,000 people, Doug Jones took 71% of the votes. The Republican party now largely appeals to mostly rural less populated ares.

66% of women with children (20% of the electorate) voted against Roy Moore.

As far as the tax reforms go, the benefits mostly will go to corporations and the rich but not to middle class photocopier technicians while adding one trillion dollars to the national debt for future generations to pay.

Where is the Republican "Tea Party" now who were so obstructionist against the Obama administration over increasing the national debt? They appear to be hypocrites.

The reason while the national debt increased under President Obama was because of the financial disaster handed to him by the previous Bush/ Republican administration.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

... "as far as tax reforms go, the benefits will mostly got to corporations and the rich but not to middle class photocopier technicians".

Use this calculator and see how the proposed tax bill will effect your paycheck.

Use this calculator to see how the tax bill affects your paycheck - CNNPolitics

I think in many cases your taxes could go down in the short term but permanently rise in the years ahead.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 12-14-2017 at 07:29 PM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... "as far as tax reforms go, the benefits will mostly got to corporations and the rich but not to middle class photocopier technicians".

Use this calculator and see how the proposed tax bill will effect your paycheck.

Use this calculator to see how the tax bill affects your paycheck - CNNPolitics

I think in many cases your taxes could go down in the short term but permanently rise in the years ahead.
    here you go again spouting the BULLSHIT from CNN.... and NO you are wrong..,. I won't be paying ANY State income tax and very ( way LOWER ) federal income taxes... and YES I will be able to deduct my state property tax on my federal tax return

corporations and the owners of small business will be getting tax breaks.. just like they did during Reagan's time.. and LOOK at the boost in the economy then! we have had 3 straight quarters with and average of 3% GDP growth.. ( obama 1.5% ) there have been 2 million private sector jobs created .... fewer on food stamps and the black male unemployment to the lowest in 20 years.

IF THE DAMN Senate ( Mitch da bitch ) would get off the 394 bills the house has sent to them and put them to a vote it would come out a lot better... But Crybaby Chuck is stonewalling the whole thing. Obama and 41 had their whole cabinet approved by now... Trump doesn't.

for every new regulation put in place 22 OLD regulations have been cut and the new ones cover the old ones and even better.

The Senate is SCARED to do their job because they KNOW if they do get on the ball their back pockets will suffer.

and WHO the hell are YOU to be telling US about US politics? Keep your nose in the Scotia politics... clearly you are getting fed BULLSHIT from the news you listen to .