Page 88 of 654 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138188588 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    When it matches with reality.
    You mean when you believe it matches with reality.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

You're really gonna argue that Trump tweeted that? It's easy enough to see. The original poster even...

Whatever.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    You're really gonna argue that Trump tweeted that? It's easy enough to see. The original poster even...

Whatever.
    No, I am not arguing that trump posted it. I read it, it was funny so I commented on it.
    I am just pointing out that you constantly say snopes is a left wing shill, but when they publish something you agree with they are accurate. It's kinda funny

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Someone posted something bogus. I could track down all the evidence that it's bogus, or I could post a snopes link. That seemed the easier way to go.

I don't know what I've said about snopes in the past, but if they're wrong about something, I'll argue the point. If they happen to lean towards the left, that doesn't make them useless, but it certainly doesn't make them infallible.

I don't think in generalities. If someone is wrong about something, I don't use the evidence that they are leftist to prove them wrong. I might point it out, but it's never used as evidence. What's more, since snopes is the bible to some people, it seemed like the easiest way to end the bogus claim. I can see now that snopes is only right when they lean left.

I'm not going to go through and post all the proofs that this tweet was bogus. I'm just going to say it is, and trust that it wouldn't matter what I posted in the way of evidence--you and BS man2 are going to think whatever you think, unhindered by reality.

Yup. Sean Hannity Found A Way To Blame Obama For The Stock Market Drop

President Barack Obama left office more than a year ago, but that didn’t stop Fox News host Sean Hannity from blaming him for the stock market slide.

Yup. Sean Hannity Found A Way To Blame Obama For The Stock Market Drop | HuffPost

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

I just love the fact that two people posted and then commented on the "stock market Trump tweet" as if it is a real tweet and not fake. I'm sure they would have keep running with it if they weren't called out on it. Seems that some people will post any fake "news" or distortions as long as it reinforces their agenda or views.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    I just love the fact that two people posted and then commented on the "stock market Trump tweet" as if it is a real tweet and not fake. I'm sure they would have keep running with it if they weren't called out on it. Seems that some people will post any fake "news" or distortions as long as it reinforces their agenda or views.

Guess all the stories about Hillary Clinton were a ALL FACTS.

No worries sorry for the fake post. I'll do a better job. There's PLENTY of a REAL News about.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Guess all the stories about Hillary Clinton were a ALL FACTS.

No worries sorry for the fake post. I'll do a better job. There's PLENTY of a REAL News about.
    Ahh..Now we get the wonderful "whataboutism" redirection/defense....Too predictable.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    I didn't post it, I just commented on it. It seemed like something trump would say.
    Sometimes a post is just provided to add some levity. And this one did that.
    Politics isn't my identity. I feel no compulsion to defend a politician, left or right. I don't care if you want to take pot shots at the leader of my country, and I don't understand some peoples need to come the a politicians rescue.

Another Record U.S. trade deficit in Trump’s first year soars to 9-year high of $566 billion

The U.S. trade deficit in December and for the full year both rose to the highest levels since 2008, complicating efforts by President Trump to fulfill his vow to reduce the gap.