Page 90 of 655 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140190590 ... LastLast

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Those real estate schools were all the rage for a while. Actually, there about 5000 different 'schools' with get rich schemes. Donald Trump apparently owned one. I wonder if it's something he actually started and participated in or if it was just part of the company. A lot of real estate giants would make a lot of money from the real estate, then as almost an afterthought, start a school showing other people how to do it.

I used to be a copywriter, and I wrote advertisements for a lot of such companies.

The thing is, for most of them anyway, if someone followed their plan exactly as they presented it, they would make a lot of money. But most people didn't follow the plan, and they got zilch.

Donald Trump talks about Trump University, success and real estate investing

Best People!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts 20 year tech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Those real estate schools were all the rage for a while. Actually, there about 5000 different 'schools' with get rich schemes. Donald Trump apparently owned one. I wonder if it's something he actually started and participated in or if it was just part of the company. A lot of real estate giants would make a lot of money from the real estate, then as almost an afterthought, start a school showing other people how to do it.

I used to be a copywriter, and I wrote advertisements for a lot of such companies.

The thing is, for most of them anyway, if someone followed their plan exactly as they presented it, they would make a lot of money. But most people didn't follow the plan, and they got zilch.

Dont normally like to get in the mud when it comes to politics as I dont believe that if someone has a D or an R next to their name they can make my life better but if you were a copywriter writing ads for these companys and believed that if you followed their plan you would make a lot of money why are you still fixing printers and copiers

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

On Friday morning President Trump signed into law the Bi-Partisan Budget Act that would allow the US gov't to continue operating for two years via massive Trillion dollar deficits. Many political pundits from both the Republican and Democratic sides point out that it was the Republicans that cried foul when the Obama administration ran trillion dollar deficits but now with the Republicans in power trillion dollar deficits seem Ok.

In the details of the Budget Act that President Trump signed, NO MONEY WAS ALLOCATED TO BUILD THE WALL.

Here are some of the larger items in the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018:

1. Spending limits created by the Budget Control Act of 2011 will be raised by about $300 billion over the next two years.
    2. Defense spending will be raised by $80 billion in the current fiscal year and by $85 billion next year.
    3. Domestic spending will increase by $63 billion this year and by $68 billion next year.
    4. Congress will suspend the debt limit through March 2019, putting the next debt limit vote past the 2018 midterm elections.
    5. $20 billion for additional infrastructure programs such as surface transportation, rural water, and wastewater systems.
    6. $6 billion to fight the opioid crisis.
    7. $4 billion for college affordability programs to help police officers, teachers, and firefighters.
    8. $90 billion in disaster aid for Texas, Florida, and Peurto Rico.
    9. The bill repeals Obamacare’s Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB), which was designed to limit Medicare costs.
    10. A ten-year extension of the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), which is four years longer than the previous spending bill passed last month.
    11. The two-year spending bill excludes funding for President Donald Trump’s proposed southern border wall. President Trump asked for $25 billion over several years to build the southern border wall.
    12. The bill does not include any legislation addressing Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) illegal aliens, much to the dismay of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

Read the entire Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 here.

The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018: What's In the McConnell-Schumer Budget Deal - Breitbart

Many people agree with Senator Paul Rand's objections to the US budget that was just signed into law. His debate on the floor of the US Congress was critical of how anyone could read and absorb what was said in the 700 page document with only one day to vote on it.

He said one thing that stands out. The US Gov't is now borrowing almost $2 million dollars per minute to stay open!

See approx 5:52 in the above video.

As more details of the 700 page US budget leaks out it appears that the Republican leadership has agreed to abandon its efforts to repeal Obamacare for the next two years.

The two-year, $300 billion budget known as the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 contains no reconciliation instructions for Obamacare repeal. Budgetary reconciliation allows Republicans to pass legislation using only a simple majority in the Senate.

The budget confirmed rumors that McConnell and the rest of Republican leadership planned to abandon Obamacare repeal in 2018.

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) explained, “If the reports are true that the Republican leadership is abandoning the promise to repeal Obamacare, it’s a huge mistake not only in the short term, but also the long run. There’s only one unpardonable sin in politics, and that’s to stop trying to fulfill a promise.”

Sen. Graham concluded, “I think this is a defining moment for the Republican Party and the Trump presidency.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/09/mcconnell-bows-to-schumer-budget-contains-no-reconciliation-instructions-for-obamacare-repeal/

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

This guy knows he can have people proof his tweets before he sends them. But, speaking his mind is what endears him to his supporters.

The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 20 year tech View Post
    Dont normally like to get in the mud when it comes to politics as I dont believe that if someone has a D or an R next to their name they can make my life better but if you were a copywriter writing ads for these companys and believed that if you followed their plan you would make a lot of money why are you still fixing printers and copiers
    Because I never had enough money to invest first of all.

Second of all, I never had the energy or desire to do what it takes to get rich.

I'm not saying these people had some sort of secret way to drop ten grand and make millions... to follow their methods would be a lot of work, which is the one thing people don't like doing.

Debt , Debt and MORE DEBT Yep guess who paying for the Mexico WALL YOU.

Trump's $4 trillion budget would sharply raise federal deficit

President Donald Trump is proposing a $4 trillion-plus budget for next year that projects a $1 trillion or so federal deficit and — unlike the plan he released last year — never comes close to promising a balanced federal ledger even after 10 years.

In a preview of the 2019 budget, the White House on Sunday focused on Trump's $1.5 trillion plan for the nation's crumbling infrastructure. He also will ask for a $13 billion increase over two years for opioid prevention, treatment and long-term recovery. A request of $23 billion for border security, including $18 billion for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border and money for more detention beds for detained immigrants, is part of the budget, too.

There is plenty of evidence that the Democrat party has circled the wagons to protect the criminal enterprise they have become. Anyone making a statement about President Trump and "old rich white guys" should open their eyes and look around and see who is benefiting from some real performance at the executive level. Most of the international complainers are upset that the US tax payers are no longer for sale by our politicians. Republicans do need to do some work on issues but should hold on to their majorities based on the strength of the US under this administration. BTW, I am not a great fan of Donald Trump the person, he does have the right ideas and the kahonas to implement in the face of the onslaught from theparasites.

right ideas and the kahonas?

To ENRICH your friends and biggest donor's and give away a 1.7 TRILLION Tax Break at a time of full employment say's it all. TRUMPS FOR SALE
    to the Highest bidder. No worries until Nov 2018