Page 91 of 654 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191591 ... LastLast

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Idiots and belchers, you are truely lacking anything close to comprehension. CONGRESS WRITES THE LAWS, the budget, and tax rates. If you think Trump created rich guys you should probably check yourself into rehab.

Amazon 'planning hundreds of layoffs'

Amazon is laying off hundreds of corporate employees, a rare cutback for a company that has spent most of the last few years in a frantic growth spurt.

The layoffs, underway now, will fall on several hundred employees at the online retailer’s Seattle headquarters, along with hundreds more elsewhere in Amazon’s global operations, one person familiar with the cuts said. The layoffs are primarily focused on Amazon’s consumer retail businesses, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Remington Is Planning to File for Bankruptcy

Remington’s fortunes took a hit along with other gunmakers after the election of Donald Trump, a self-proclaimed “true friend” of the gun industry. Hillary Clinton’s defeat meant customers became less worried about losing access to weapons. Sales plummeted, and retailers stopped re-ordering as they found themselves stuffed with unsold inventory they’d built up in anticipation of a Clinton presidency.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

FYI to those so concerned about the Drop in the Dow Jones last month:
    Closed Friday 2-9-2018 Up 330.40
    Monday 2-12-2018 Closed up 410.37

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    FYI to those so concerned about the Drop in the Dow Jones last month:
    Closed Friday 2-9-2018 Up 330.40
    Monday 2-12-2018 Closed up 410.37
    Slim, not against you... but even the Cannooks should know after ALL the ball busting the Stock Market did through out the year.. that it would have to "reset" itself at one point...

I still don't understand THEIR need to worry about our politics ?

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Slim, not against you... but even the Cannooks should know after ALL the ball busting the Stock Market did through out the year.. that it would have to "reset" itself at one point...

You realize how ironic that sounds coming from an American. We ran Special Ops missions in 149 countries last year and I am pretty sure the reason was to influence their politics.

U.S. Special Operations Forces Deployed to 149 Countries in 2017 | War Is Boring

That aside, Canada is our largest trading partner, so why wouldn't they be concerned about what goes on in our country. I personally am more concerned about why the Russians took interest in getting Trump into office. I guess the Russians just want what is best for us. That whole dominate the world thing is just fake news.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

Someone had posted last week about the big drop on Monday. Who ever it was seemed to think it was going to continue going down. Might have been on Facebook. Anyway my reply was that it was just a profit taking correction and would not last long.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    You realize how ironic that sounds coming from an American. We ran Special Ops missions in 149 countries last year and I am pretty sure the reason was to influence their politics.

U.S. Special Operations Forces Deployed to 149 Countries in 2017 | War Is Boring

That aside, Canada is our largest trading partner, so why wouldn't they be concerned about what goes on in our country. I personally am more concerned about why the Russians took interest in getting Trump into office. I guess the Russians just want what is best for us. That whole dominate the world thing is just fake news.
    As the truth comes out it is looking more and more like the Russians were working with the DNC and the Clinton campaign to keep Trump out.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    as the truth comes out it is looking more and more like the russians were working with the dnc and the clinton campaign to keep trump out.
    hahahaha funniest joke this year so far

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sharpie View Post
    Idiots and belchers, you are truely lacking anything close to comprehension. CONGRESS WRITES THE LAWS, the budget, and tax rates. If you think Trump created rich guys you should probably check yourself into rehab.
    Please do not use language on this forum thread that degrades it into an anonymous Breitbart forum. Please respect this thread like the copier professional that you are.