Page 92 of 655 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192592 ... LastLast
    Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Please do not use language on this forum thread that degrades it into an anonymous Breitbart forum. Please respect this thread like the copier professional that you are.
    Sorry sir, you let the spoon fly off this hand grenade. So be an adult and accept what you have initiated.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Please do not use language on this forum thread that degrades it into an anonymous Breitbart forum. Please respect this thread like the copier professional that you are.
    I think that you need to be directing that comment at the few commenters who seem to support your point of view as they are the ones who have been degrading the dialog of this thread.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Surprised that noone has brought up Trumps grand military parade or his big infastructure progect.

The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Trump’s budget hits poor Americans the hardest

President Trump proposed a budget Monday that hits the poorest Americans the hardest, slashing billions of dollars in food stamps, health insurance and federal housing subsidies while pushing legislation to institute broad work requirements for families receiving housing vouchers, expanding on moves by some states to require recipients of Medicaid and food stamps to work.

“This budget proposes taking away food assistance from millions of low-income Americans — and on the heels of a tax cut that favored the wealthy and corporations,” said Stacy Dean, president for food assistance policy at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. “It doesn’t reflect the right values.”

On health care for low-income Americans, Trump’s budget calls for cutting federal Medicaid funding by $250 billion over the next 10 years, as the administration envisions passing a law “modeled closely” on a Senate Republican proposal that failed last fall to repeal the Affordable Care Act.

Stacy Dean, and her opinion from the "Center for blah blah blah, being funded by anonymous doners over $500,000 is trademark Soros, doesn't really mean that is the actual results we will see, just more fear mongering and pitting those who want something that is "ENTITLED" to them against those who work to produce it. I would like to see some real workplace responsibility and have some of these people held to account when they publish this crap and it turns out to be false.
    The quest for "fairness" will only end when everyone has nothing except for what the "government" rations to them, Venezuela. Layoffs are layoffs, get a grip. Can't pay rent?? Get a second job like I did when I had to.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Trump still unconvinced Russia meddled in 2016 election

President Donald Trump still isn't buying that Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

Even as his intelligence chiefs unanimously told a Senate panel Tuesday that Russia meddled in 2016 and is planning to do so again in 2018, three sources familiar with the President's thinking say he remains unconvinced that Russia interfered in the presidential election.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpie View Post
    Stacy Dean, and her opinion from the "Center for blah blah blah, being funded by anonymous doners over $500,000 is trademark Soros, doesn't really mean that is the actual results we will see, just more fear mongering and pitting those who want something that is "ENTITLED" to them against those who work to produce it. I would like to see some real workplace responsibility and have some of these people held to account when they publish this crap and it turns out to be false.
    The quest for "fairness" will only end when everyone has nothing except for what the "government" rations to them, Venezuela. Layoffs are layoffs, get a grip. Can't pay rent?? Get a second job like I did when I had to.
    I always love the "just get a job" attitude from people who still think time stopped 30 years ago. Jobs are gone, not because of bad trade deals as Trump would have you believe, but from advances in technology. Jobs are disappearing by the millions and will not return. If you didn't know this , I advise you to start looking at better news sources. Some countries in Europe are experimenting with giving basic living income to citizens. They are smart enough to see the future. I am glad you brought up Venezuela, as that is a good example of what happens to places that let poverty grow and how people react when they can't get food.Maybe someone should go over there and just tell them all to get jobs. The welfare and social security systems exist not because some of us just love seeing others getting checks for nothing. They exist because it benefits our economy.

Subscribe to read

Automation threatens 800 million jobs, but technology could save us - The Verge

Over 30% of All American Jobs to Be Lost to Automation by 2030, Says New Study | Big Think

Map shows most job will be lost to automation - BI

Robots could wipe out another 6 million retail jobs - May. 19, 2017
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    I am glad you brought up Venezuela, as that is a good example of what happens to places that let poverty grow and how people react when they can't get food
    You can't really see it that way. I don't mean to insult, but there's no way in hell you really think this. It's impossible to be that dim. Have you looked into the government there at all?

Remember this classic tweet...