Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Are you serious? Just go shag away, salesserviceguy. He was fired because he was the big leak in the FBI. I see you are still making excuses for a lost cause. Andy is protecting your hero Barry and Hillary and took the fall. I feel it only the beginning... You really are getting a world record thread, does that bring you pleasure, Salesserviceguy?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I'm not saying it never happens, but companies I am familiar with aren't too eager to either lower prices or increase wages. Maybe things are different where you are, but I doubt it. Corporate greed is universal
    Things are very different there. I remember talking to a Canadian who was completely surprised about how another company came in and underbid him on a machine. He just didn't understand the whole idea of competition. I see the same thing right now, as I deal with a Canadian company and try to get them to support a product they sold my customer. They have no idea that we are slowly replacing all of their products that we've sold with another American company who is selling the same thing cheaper, and is giving better support.

Competition works.

The lower taxes will stifle inflation, raise wages, and raise earnings.

They've already done these things. It's already happened, and the taxes were just cut.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    At this point in America politics, it seems very political and mean spirited to fire FBI Director Andrew McCabe two days before he was able to collect his 20 years of gov't service pension.
    Screw him. He didn't think about Flynn having to sell his house just to defend himself against his reckless charges.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Things are very different there. I remember talking to a Canadian who was completely surprised about how another company came in and underbid him on a machine. He just didn't understand the whole idea of competition. I see the same thing right now, as I deal with a Canadian company and try to get them to support a product they sold my customer. They have no idea that we are slowly replacing all of their products that we've sold with another American company who is selling the same thing cheaper, and is giving better support.

Competition works.

The lower taxes will stifle inflation, raise wages, and raise earnings.

They've already done these things. It's already happened, and the taxes were just cut.
    Do you really think the US is the only country where there is competition? It happens all the time all over the world.

Screw him. He didn't think about Flynn having to sell his house just to defend himself against his reckless charges.

Flynn's a TRADER and CONFESSED. Wake up YOU GOT CON
    DUPED by the RUSSIANS AGAIN.

Do you really think the US is the only country where there is competition? It happens all the time all over the world.
    What I'm saying is that things are different there. I witness it every time I have to deal with Canadians.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

What I'm saying is that things are different there. I witness it every time I have to deal with Canadians.
    I hope they are different. In fact I am glad they are different. However, there is competition.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    At this point in America politics, it seems very political and mean spirited to fire FBI Director Andrew McCabe
    Correction, former Assistant Director, a position that he abruptly left earlier this year. Christopher Wray is the FBI director.

I hope they are different. In fact I am glad they are different. However, there is competition.
    So maybe tax cuts in Canada wouldn't result in an economical boost for everyone. But it has and does do that in America. It is right now, as we speak.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

So maybe tax cuts in Canada wouldn't result in an economical boost for everyone. But it has and does do that in America. It is right now, as we speak.
    All tax cuts do, regardless of where it happens is create more debt for the country. It may cause a short term boost, but it never lasts