Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    I don't think you do.

Everything you say is just regurgitation. We've heard it all before.
    Haha. Kinda funny. I didn't say what I posted was new. I just mean to say I don't post something just because I hear it coming out of the mouth of a person in politics.
    They lie for a living, some more than others. Yeah, like trump and Obama

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Haha. Kinda funny. I didn't say what I posted was new. I just mean to say I don't post something just because I hear it coming out of the mouth of a person in politics.
    They lie for a living, some more than others. Yeah, like trump and Obama
    Yeah like CNN, whom you love to quote, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS and all the other liberal main stream media.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

I think that some people here need to get a daily dose of the truth. For those interest in being open minded, Dan Bongino is a former New York police officer. He was hire to be a Secret Service agent under the Clinton administration. He served as such under Clinton, Bush two and Obama.
    This is from yesterday: March 21, 2018: Ep. 681 The Case for Firing Bob Mueller – Dan Bongino
    This is today: March 22, 2018: Ep. 682 Sold Out Again – Dan Bongino

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Yeah like CNN, whom you love to quote, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS and all the other liberal main stream media.
    Once again you have me confused with someone else. Please stop it.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

It's just one of those things. The right is so different than the left on this. Leftists are basically fed thousands on one-liners. Their entire ideology must be able to fit on bumper stickers. If they say anything more than that, they are either cut and pasting from a news site, or they sound completely idiotic.

The right doesn't regurgitate. To be a conservative means to see life a certain way. To base things off a set of principles, and to allow those principles to guide understanding (and hence discussion) of topics. Many right wingers will come to the same conclusion when they look at a topic, because they have the same principles. But they rarely say it the same way. Their conclusions are their own, instead of rhetoric.

There's only one liberal on this thread that in any way tries to explain what he believes--but when put to a challenge, he's quite unable to express himself in any meaningful way, and he eventually does resort to the rhetoric again.

I tried doing that for a while. Just cutting and pasting my point instead of making an argument. I found it degrading. I don't know how liberals live with themselves.

And all you ever do is to parrot liberal propaganda. You most likely never even read anything you think is conservative. Like Mike Savage says liberalism is a mental decease and you appear to have it. I call it Conservatiphobia, the irrational fear of anything or anyone conservative.

HA HA HA Next you BLAME Obama No Clinton No Obama No the Media No the DEEP State anyone but yourself.
    You LOVE labeling people.

The Dow dropped more than 700 points as worries over trade tensions with China rattle markets.
    Stocks tumble to worst day in six weeks after Trump tariff action
    Major industrials slumped. Plane maker Boeing Co lost 5.2 percent, Caterpillar Inc dropped 5.7 and 3M Co lost 4.7. The three were among the biggest drags on the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The S&P industrials sector plunged 3.28 percent.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    It's just one of those things. The right is so different than the left on this. Leftists are basically fed thousands on one-liners. Their entire ideology must be able to fit on bumper stickers. If they say anything more than that, they are either cut and pasting from a news site, or they sound completely idiotic.

The right doesn't regurgitate. To be a conservative means to see life a certain way. To base things off a set of principles, and to allow those principles to guide understanding (and hence discussion) of topics. Many right wingers will come to the same conclusion when they look at a topic, because they have the same principles. But they rarely say it the same way. Their conclusions are their own, instead of rhetoric.

There's only one liberal on this thread that in any way tries to explain what he believes--but when put to a challenge, he's quite unable to express himself in any meaningful way, and he eventually does resort to the rhetoric again.

I tried doing that for a while. Just cutting and pasting my point instead of making an argument. I found it degrading. I don't know how liberals live with themselves.
    Oh brother!! People on both sides are the same. Unwilling to admit when when the other side has a point. Thinking one is superior just because of ones political views is the silliest thing I have heard.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Once again you have me confused with someone else. Please stop it.
    Then your login has been hacked and someone else has been using it in this thread.

Another TRUMP WH TURNOVER

John Bolton to replace H.R. McMaster as national security adviser

Ok here come the excuses

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Then your login has been hacked and someone else has been using it in this thread.
    Show them to me.