Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    That post speaks for itself.

Check out the deranged mindset of these people. I could understand the Canadians thinking this way. But this guy is supposedly an American.

Sad.
    So, we're back to insults and pointless posts.
    Sad!

More TRUMP WINNING

More than 50,000 power customers remain in the dark after the Category 4 storm hit on Sept. 20.

Puerto Rico running out of time as storm season approaches, FEMA says

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico -- It will take up to an estimated $50 billion to help rebuild Puerto Rico, according to the administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Brock Long said Friday that his agency aims to make the island's roads, homes, bridges and electrical grid as strong as possible, but noted officials are running out of time because the next hurricane season starts June 1.

Long said his agency also is coordinating a June 14 planning and training exercise with Puerto Rico's government in which life-saving supplies will be delivered to the island's 78 municipalities to ensure better response times for any upcoming storms.

More than 50,000 power customers remain in the dark after the Category 4 storm hit on Sept. 20. When it arrived that morning, it was largely unheralded and never projected to hit the continental United States, which was already suffering hurricane fatigue. But the storm tore into Puerto Rico with sustained winds of 155 miles an hour and then began a slow 12-hour crawl across the countryside, with the center of the storm enveloping the entire island.

The storm knocked out power to the entire island, at least 64 people died, and more than 135,000 people reportedly left Puerto Rico for the U.S. mainland. It is considered the most logistically challenging natural disaster in modern U.S. history.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    More TRUMP WINNING

More than 50,000 power customers remain in the dark after the Category 4 storm hit on Sept. 20.

Puerto Rico running out of time as storm season approaches, FEMA says

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico -- It will take up to an estimated $50 billion to help rebuild Puerto Rico, according to the administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Brock Long said Friday that his agency aims to make the island's roads, homes, bridges and electrical grid as strong as possible, but noted officials are running out of time because the next hurricane season starts June 1.

Long said his agency also is coordinating a June 14 planning and training exercise with Puerto Rico's government in which life-saving supplies will be delivered to the island's 78 municipalities to ensure better response times for any upcoming storms.

More than 50,000 power customers remain in the dark after the Category 4 storm hit on Sept. 20. When it arrived that morning, it was largely unheralded and never projected to hit the continental United States, which was already suffering hurricane fatigue. But the storm tore into Puerto Rico with sustained winds of 155 miles an hour and then began a slow 12-hour crawl across the countryside, with the center of the storm enveloping the entire island.

The storm knocked out power to the entire island, at least 64 people died, and more than 135,000 people reportedly left Puerto Rico for the U.S. mainland. It is considered the most logistically challenging natural disaster in modern U.S. history.
    You ever been to Puerto Rico, I was at Fort Buchanan for a little while and it's actually kind of a neat place to visit.

Still,

Puerto Rico was a disaster long before Maria ravaged the island | TheHill
    Last edited by Iowatech; 04-08-2018 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Added info as Ft. Buchanan sounds made up

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

People are so happy to hear about problems (even suffering) when they can blame it on Trump.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post
    You ever been to Puerto Rico, I was at Fort Buchanan for a little while and it's actually kind of a neat place to visit.

Still,

not to derail thread, when were u at ft buchanan? i was at NSGA Sabana Seca from 88-91

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post

Still,

and what the MSM isn't telling people.... is the governor and mayor of the town in PR were HOARDING the supplies sent down.. not passing them out so the perishable foods started rotting.
    they kept linemen from going out and doing repairs to the power grid. Refused help from the USA on that too!

yup easy to point fingers when the whole truth doesn't get out!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

People are so happy to hear about problems (even suffering) when they can blame it on Trump.
    shit if Trump cured cancer AND gave every US citizen $1,000,000.00 they dems would be screaming it isn't enough... but heaven forbid Pelosi - Feinstien - Waters and Brown should get off of any of their $$$ to help.

I wonder where those MILLIONS the US taxpayers gave for relief to Haiti went to? ( CCFF )

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LNorris View Post
    not to derail thread, when were u at ft buchanan? i was at NSGA Sabana Seca from 88-91
    I was there in April 2001, but only for a couple of days. It was an administration stop on our way down and back from the humanitarian mission in Guatemala.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Do you need a passport to go there?

My wife and I can fly free for maybe a few more weeks. I'm trying to think of somewhere to go.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Do you need a passport to go there?

My wife and I can fly free for maybe a few more weeks. I'm trying to think of somewhere to go.

dont need a passport, its a us territory