Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Quit posting all this fake news or they will insult you again. LOL!!!

Retired 10,000+ Posts

One thing that you have to remember is that from the beginning Trump has said he would release his returns as soon as the IRS has finished auditing them. It appears that the deep state bureaucrats do not want them released. The only reason for that would be that they do not want for the world to see that there is nothing to see and therefore to see that the Democrats are the dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    One thing that you have to remember is that from the beginning Trump has said he would release his returns as soon as the IRS has finished auditing them. It appears that the deep state bureaucrats do not want them released. The only reason for that would be that they do not want for the world to see that there is nothing to see and therefore to see that the Democrats are the dishonest.

HA HA HA HA Best JOKE of the YEAR
    Trump asks for more time to file his taxes 2017 DUPED AGAIN!

President Trump

DONALD JOHN TRUMP
    asked the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for an extension on his 2017 tax return, the White House announced on Tuesday.

And even when he does file, American taxpayers likely won’t get a peek at the president’s tax returns anytime soon.

Despite repeatedly promising on the campaign trail that he would eventually release his returns, the president has refused to do so, breaking decades of tradition.

As early as 2014, Trump said he would “absolutely” make them public, CNN Money reported.

“If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely,” he told an Irish TV station that May. “And I would love to do that.”

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    "Deep State" is a figment of imagination from both President Trump and Fox News and popular with people who like to believe in conspiracy theories.

Deep state in the United States - Wikipedia

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    "Deep State" is a figment of imagination from both President Trump and Fox News and popular with people who like to believe in conspiracy theories.

Deep State refers to career bureaucrats who feel that they can do pretty much as they wish. Most of them are liberals who think the government can do no wrong.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

There's no such thing as career bureaucrats. That's just a conspiracy theory. And even if there were career bureaucrats, they wouldn't in any way try to stop someone like Pres Trump from destroying their pointless positions. I mean, that's crazy talk. The people appointed in such places would only be interested in the good of the country. They would be of the most honorable intentions and not at all likely to, in any way, work together to save their power and money.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    There's no such thing as career bureaucrats. That's just a conspiracy theory. And even if there were career bureaucrats, they wouldn't in any way try to stop someone like Pres Trump from destroying their pointless positions. I mean, that's crazy talk. The people appointed in such places would only be interested in the good of the country. They would be of the most honorable intentions and not at all likely to, in any way, work together to save their power and money.
    Some how prudence is/can be mistaken.

Are you familiar with the term : "Changing-Of-The-Guard?" Its a military term used in focused control of power restructuring.

The above term is applied at all levels of the human populace with or without public consent.

IMHO, Those who have repeatedly applied the application of the above change are the saddest entities in existence.
    May those sad entities exist in infinite time an live for ever with their infinite self deeds.

just my 5 cents worth.....
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    HA HA HA HA Best JOKE of the YEAR
    Trump asks for more time to file his taxes 2017 DUPED AGAIN!

President Trump

DONALD JOHN TRUMP
    asked the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for an extension on his 2017 tax return, the White House announced on Tuesday.

And even when he does file, American taxpayers likely won’t get a peek at the president’s tax returns anytime soon.

Despite repeatedly promising on the campaign trail that he would eventually release his returns, the president has refused to do so, breaking decades of tradition.

As early as 2014, Trump said he would “absolutely” make them public, CNN Money reported.

“If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely,” he told an Irish TV station that May. “And I would love to do that.”
    yeah well dumbass an extension is PERFECTLY LEGAL.. seeing how he has been sooooo busy with his new job he was granted one.... in FACT so was I because the mortgage co didn't send the proper info to me and I have been fighting with JP Morgan since january...

pull the splinter from your eye.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

hmmm that's funny because if you listen to the rank n file FBI - DOJ - CIA they all say there IS a "Deep State" ... HELL even my niece in law and her husband ( he's PG Co LEO and she's IN the FBI) say it's so. Yyou people in other lands should just STFU if you don't know what you are talking about.