Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

More WINNING!

Tampa Bay Times CEO says dozens of layoffs 'directly related to the tariffs'
    Last month, Paul Tash, the chairman and CEO of the Tampa Bay Times, wrote that because of newspaper tariffs that were going to add $3 million more in expenses, layoffs were coming.

Nearly 600 Wells Fargo employees face layoffs in Winterville
    Wells Fargo will layoff 593 employees at its Winterville service center at 1451 Thomas Langston Road, according to a filing with the N.C. Department of Commerce.

Qualcomm layoffs will impact 1,500 Californians according to state filings

GM layoffs Demand for the small Chevrolet Cruze is sinking, and General Motors has said it intends to lay off about 1,500 of its workers at its Lordstown, Ohio assembly plant.

IBM Workers at IBM report through social media and the Internet that layoffs began hitting Big Blue’s workforce in the US and other countries on Thursday. Some employees say they work in groups receiving special emphasis in CEO Ginni Rometty’s rebooting of the company to focus on analytics, Watson artificial intelligence and cloud computing.

“From reports I have been getting it seems quite large,” a former IBMer tells WRAL TechWire. “A manager from one organization said it would cut 1,000. That is just one org.”

Whole Foods Ends the Week With a Round of Layoffs

Trump's Tariffs Lead To Layoffs At Steel Beer Keg Company

Layoffs set to begin at Pittsburgh Glass Works in East Deer

Meredith Plans 1,200 Layoffs & Will Sell Time, Sports Illustrated, Fortune And Money

Georgia layoff list in 2018 includes Walmart, Convergys, Coca-Cola and Toys R Us

Bon-Ton Inc. Warns Of 2200 Possible Layoffs In Wisconsin

Boston Scientific cuts nearly 300 workers at Los Angeles facility

Latest round of Cat layoffs could cut upwards of 900 jobs

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

When government, states, local councils/counties spend money it goes back to where it came from -- the little person tax payer.

Tell the b@stards to spend a billion dollars each and every time cycle clock second on overseas travel, going to every Kmart/Wall Mart store,posh lavish restaurant they can find....

Give the money back to where it came from --you b@stards..... spend spend spend....
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ˇ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    More WINNING!

Tampa Bay Times CEO says dozens of layoffs 'directly related to the tariffs'
    Last month, Paul Tash, the chairman and CEO of the Tampa Bay Times, wrote that because of newspaper tariffs that were going to add $3 million more in expenses, layoffs were coming.

Nearly 600 Wells Fargo employees face layoffs in Winterville
    Wells Fargo will layoff 593 employees at its Winterville service center at 1451 Thomas Langston Road, according to a filing with the N.C. Department of Commerce.

Qualcomm layoffs will impact 1,500 Californians according to state filings

GM layoffs Demand for the small Chevrolet Cruze is sinking, and General Motors has said it intends to lay off about 1,500 of its workers at its Lordstown, Ohio assembly plant.

IBM Workers at IBM report through social media and the Internet that layoffs began hitting Big Blue’s workforce in the US and other countries on Thursday. Some employees say they work in groups receiving special emphasis in CEO Ginni Rometty’s rebooting of the company to focus on analytics, Watson artificial intelligence and cloud computing.

“From reports I have been getting it seems quite large,” a former IBMer tells WRAL TechWire. “A manager from one organization said it would cut 1,000. That is just one org.”

Whole Foods Ends the Week With a Round of Layoffs

Trump's Tariffs Lead To Layoffs At Steel Beer Keg Company

Layoffs set to begin at Pittsburgh Glass Works in East Deer

Meredith Plans 1,200 Layoffs & Will Sell Time, Sports Illustrated, Fortune And Money

Georgia layoff list in 2018 includes Walmart, Convergys, Coca-Cola and Toys R Us

Bon-Ton Inc. Warns Of 2200 Possible Layoffs In Wisconsin

Boston Scientific cuts nearly 300 workers at Los Angeles facility

Latest round of Cat layoffs could cut upwards of 900 jobs
    So why don't you post the back stories for all of these layoffs and tell us how Trump is responsible for each and every one of them...I seriously doubt that you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    So why don't you post the back stories for all of these layoffs and tell us how Trump is responsible for each and every one of them...I seriously doubt that you can.

More EXCUSES you do know how to GOOGLE? Reading is required.

Tampa Bay Times to lay off dozens of staff in response to Trump tariffs

The Tampa Bay Times announced that it would cut about 50 jobs after new tariffs imposed by the Trump administration dramatically increased the cost of newsprint.

A spokeswoman for the Times confirmed the layoffs to the Tampa Bay Business Journal, saying they are directly in response to the tariffs imposed on newsprint imported from Canada.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/38...-trump-tariffs
    Last edited by bsm2; 04-21-2018 at 01:26 AM.

"Trump was so competent in conning me that, until 35 years later, I did not know I had been conned."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/trump-lied-to-me-about-his-wealth-to-get-onto-the-forbes-400-here-are-the-tapes/2018/04/20/ac762b08-4287-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html?tid=sm_fb&noredirect=on

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

I picked one, totally at random. I do not know anything about them.

Won Ton's, a fashion retailer.

America's malls are probably too full of retail stores catering clothing to fickle teenagers.

Not sure if you can pin this one on Trump but this company probably had too much bricks & mortar and desperately needed to get rid on lease space and 2,000 retail employees to remain financially solvent.

They have since gone online.

At least in the copier business, you have job security.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

More EXCUSES you do know how to GOOGLE? Reading is required.
    Just as I thought...You skill set and critical thinking skills are limited to cut and paste...

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Just as I thought...You skill set and critical thinking skills are limited to cut and paste...
    I have noticed that he likes to use all caps and bold to replace his lack of any valid factual sources.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I have noticed that he likes to use all caps and bold to replace his lack of any valid factual sources.
    Happy to see I'm off your ignore list HA HA HA Guess you can't GOOGLE or read newspapers either.

On trade, Trump either doesn’t understand the basic facts or he doesn’t care
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/04/18/on-trade-trump-either-doesnt-understand-the-basics-facts-or-he-doesnt-care/?utm_term=.16db79dabcc4
    FUNNY Mexico will pay for the wall
    https://vimeo.com/178594321
    Last edited by bsm2; 04-21-2018 at 03:11 AM.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Happy to see I'm off your ignore list HA HA HA Guess you can't GOOGLE or read newspapers either.

On trade, Trump either doesn’t understand the basic facts or he doesn’t care
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/04/18/on-trade-trump-either-doesnt-understand-the-basics-facts-or-he-doesnt-care/?utm_term=.16db79dabcc4
    FUNNY Mexico will pay for the wall
    https://vimeo.com/178594321
    No you're not. If someone else replies with quote, then I may view that post so I too can reply.