Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Make CHINA Great Again I wonder WHY? SOLD!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Speaking to soon to be graduates of the Virginia Military Institute, President Trump's former Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson made these public comments.

"If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom."

"A responsibility of every American citizen to each other is to preserve and protect our freedom by recognizing what truth is and is not, what a fact is and is not and begin by holding ourselves accountable to truthfulness and demand our pursuit of America's future be fact-based -- not based on wishful thinking, not hoped-for outcomes made in shallow promises, but with a clear-eyed view of the facts as they are, and guided by the truth that will set us free to seek solutions to our most daunting challenges."

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    But for some here, Trump is the liar and crazy one....

Congrats Correct

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

You really need to check your information sources that you are reading for extreme bias.

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is a [2] far-right,[3][4][5][6] pro-Trump[7] website. It was founded after the United States presidential election in 2004,[8][9] according to its founder Jim Hoft, to "speak the truth" and to "expose the wickedness of the left".[10]
    Over time, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[11][12] During the 2016 presidential campaign, over a million unique visitors a day visited The Gateway Pundit.[13]The website is often linked to or cited by Fox News commentator Sean Hannity, as well as Drudge Report, Sarah Palin, and other well-known conservative people and media outlets.[14] The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes.[15][16][6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

The Gateway Pundit is a perfect example of the assault on facts in America for political gain. Posing "alternate truths" as reality is exactly what Rex Tillerson was warning about in the above post.

The first line of the Gateway Pundit talks in headlines about the "Deep State".

There is no proof that the "Deep State" exists. It is simply shorthand for anyone who disagrees with President Trump and red meat for followers of Sean Hannity at Fox News.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    You really need to check your information sources that you are reading and get your head gear checked.

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is a [2] far-right,[3][4][5][6] pro-Trump[7] website. It was founded after the United States presidential election in 2004,[8][9] according to its founder Jim Hoft, to "speak the truth" and to "expose the wickedness of the left".[10]
    Over time, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[11][12] During the 2016 presidential campaign, over a million unique visitors a day visited The Gateway Pundit.[13]The website is often linked to or cited by Fox News commentator Sean Hannity, as well as Drudge Report, Sarah Palin, and other well-known conservative people and media outlets.[14] The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes.[15][16][6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

If you take away sites like this, the right will have nowhere to get their "news".

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

And now the whole Mueller investigation is falling apart, as the truth comes out:

Videos - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    And now the whole Mueller investigation is falling apart, as the truth comes out:

Videos - The Rush Limbaugh Show
    I admit, I didn't listen/watch the video; I am fairly certain that Rush Limbaugh is not un-biased.
    I will watch now and apologize if warranted.
    Thanks for the link, is this how that site gets new members? (Must sign up to read content)
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Every one is biased.

But truth is still truth. And the entire Mueller investigation (including the charges against Popadopolis (spelling) and Flynn) is a complete setup.

SHOOT. I'm sorry. I didn't realize this was a members only video/audio. I bet I can find it on Youtube.