Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

WHAT MUELLER HAS UNCOVERED IN TRUMP-RUSSIA PROBE ON ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY

President Donald Trump reiterated his disdain for Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation Wednesday, labeling it “the $10,000,000 Russian Witch Hunt,” and again claimed there was no collusion between his campaign and Russia to snatch the White House in 2016.

Indeed, Mueller’s probe of Russia’s interference in one of the most contentious and controversial elections in the country’s history has not expressly unearthed agreed upon and direct collusion. But, as Mueller’s team celebrates its formation one year ago Thursday, the special counsel has made significant strides and produced results since former FBI director James Comey’s dismissal by Trump led to Mueller’s appointment.

Here’s a breakdown of just what Mueller and his team of investigators have accomplished in the last 365 days, and with no apparent end in sight. All told, Mueller’s team has handed down numerous indictments and even flipped several former Trump campaign officials as the probe enters its second year.

13 Russians and three Russian entities
    Like the U.S. intelligence community’s report in January 2017, Mueller’s charges against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies conclude there was a vast conspiracy dating as far back as 2014 to meddle with the U.S.’s election and political processes.

The indictment, filed in February, accused the Russians of stealing American identities, staging protests and employing social media to stoke American political divides on issues like race, religion and immigration.

And they did it in support of Trump.

What Mueller Has Uncovered in Trump-Russia Probe on One-Year Anniversary

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

I can't tell--is this a joke?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    I can't tell--is this a joke?
    Well, yeah. The whole trump presidency is a bad joke. Lol

The presidency is a joke?

This dude starts an investigation with unlimited funds and manpower, has one or more informants INSIDE the trump campaign, and after an entire year STILL has nothing. That's not a joke?

I guess you're right. It's pretty sad actually.

One of the running jokes here is the love triangle between a delusional American, a Canadian who is flat out evil and worth less than excrement, and another Canadian who rides on their jocks.

Cool Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

This dude starts an investigation with unlimited funds and manpower, has one or more informants INSIDE the trump campaign, and after an entire year STILL has nothing. That's not a joke?

One of the running jokes here is the love triangle between a delusional American, a Canadian who is flat out evil and worth less than excrement, and another Canadian who rides on their jocks.

#BE BEST
    10 undisputed facts behind the Russia probe

Why it matters: Take the known knowns — 10 undisputed facts — and the smoke clears considerably.

1 At the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, the Trump campaign, chaired by Paul Manafort (since indicted), worked behind the scenes to weaken the party platform's anti-Russia stance on Ukraine.

2 "Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting."

3 Top Trump campaign officials met at Trump Tower with sketchy Russians who had offered dirt on Hillary Clinton.

4 On Air Force One, Trump helped his son, Don Jr., prepare a misleading statement about the meeting.

5 Trump, contradicting what his staff had said earlier, told NBC he fired FBI Director James Comey because of "this Russia thing."

6 Michael Flynn, later Trump's first national security adviser, talked privately about sanctions with the Russian ambassador during the transition, then denied it to Vice President Pence.

7 Flynn (who has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI) failed to disclose payments from Russia-linked entities. Trump has repeatedly defended Flynn.

8 During the transition, Jared Kushner spoke with the Russian ambassador "about establishing a secret communications channel between the Trump transition team and Moscow."

9 Attorney General Jeff Sessions, then a U.S. senator, spoke twice to the Russian ambassador, then didn't disclose the contacts during his confirmation hearing.

10 When Bob Mueller was named special counsel, Republicans widely praised him.

Be smart: No sane person looking at those known knowns would say this is a crazy investigation.
    Last edited by bsm2; 05-19-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    #BE BEST
    10 undisputed facts behind the Russia probe

Why it matters: Take the known knowns — 10 undisputed facts — and the smoke clears considerably.

1 At the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, the Trump campaign, chaired by Paul Manafort (since indicted), worked behind the scenes to weaken the party platform's anti-Russia stance on Ukraine.

2 "Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting."

3 Top Trump campaign officials met at Trump Tower with sketchy Russians who had offered dirt on Hillary Clinton.

4 On Air Force One, Trump helped his son, Don Jr., prepare a misleading statement about the meeting.

5 Trump, contradicting what his staff had said earlier, told NBC he fired FBI Director James Comey because of "this Russia thing."

6 Michael Flynn, later Trump's first national security adviser, talked privately about sanctions with the Russian ambassador during the transition, then denied it to Vice President Pence.

7 Flynn (who has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI) failed to disclose payments from Russia-linked entities. Trump has repeatedly defended Flynn.

8 During the transition, Jared Kushner spoke with the Russian ambassador "about establishing a secret communications channel between the Trump transition team and Moscow."

9 Attorney General Jeff Sessions, then a U.S. senator, spoke twice to the Russian ambassador, then didn't disclose the contacts during his confirmation hearing.

10 When Bob Mueller was named special counsel, Republicans widely praised him.

Be smart: No sane person looking at those known knowns would say this is a crazy investigation.
    You and your damned facts.
    Commence insults now people on the right.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I said "trump's" presidency is a joke, not the presidency in general.
    The real joke is how some people look at all the reprehensible things trump has done and still think he is an okay guy.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I said "trump's" presidency is a joke, not the presidency in general.
    The real joke is how some people look at all the reprehensible things trump has done and still think he is an okay guy.

He's not just an okay guy. I don't want an okay guy for a president. I want a badass--and that's what he is.

The fact is, the only reason Canada and Mexico exist, is because America has backbone... something both other countries lack. Not to mention the incredible innovations coming from here. Despite some of the retards who we allow to vomit their rhetoric.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

He's not just an okay guy. I don't want an okay guy for a president. I want a badass--and that's what he is.

The fact is, the only reason Canada and Mexico exist, is because America has backbone... something both other countries lack. Not to mention the incredible innovations coming from here. Despite some of the retards who we allow to vomit their rhetoric.
    There seems to be no end to your delusion.
    You'll forgive me if I don't thank you for my existence. Lol

Don't thank me. Thanks Roosevelt.

I guess you could also thank the pioneers and frontiersman, like Simon Kenton/Butler and other figures of the war of 1812. The reason Canada isn't still run by Iroquois is because we were there to fight them.