Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    I see you're not gonna answer me.

Where are people worse off in the Caribbean than Cuba?
    The American territory of Puerto Rico still trying to recover from Hurricane Maria in 2017.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    The American territory of Puerto Rico still trying to recover from Hurricane Maria in 2017.
    What's your point? Are you trying to say the people in Puerto Rico have it worse than Cubans??

MORE TRUMP WINNING TAX SCAM

Trustees warn Medicare finances worsening

The report from program trustees says Medicare will become insolvent in 2026 — three years earlier than previously forecast. Social Security will become insolvent in 2034.

Recent Republican tax-cut bill is expected to add to the debt.

Last year’s tax law, which cut taxes on Social Security benefits, helped exacerbate the shortfall. So too did repeal of the individual mandate in so-called Obamacare, which promises to increase the number of people without health insurance and therefore Medicare payments for uncompensated medical care.

Higher deficits mean less maneuvering room for policymakers when the day of reckoning finally arrives for Social Security and Medicare.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

So it's your contention that those in Cuba have it better than all other Caribbean? And it's because of their life span?? Something we have no way of ever verifying?

I mean, according the The Washington Post, "In the famously closed country, reliable statistics and rigorous studies are impossible to come by, but anecdotally, it appears that the health system used by average Cubans is in crisis."

I wonder if children in the rest of the Caribbean are torn from the parents and stuck in education camps?
    It seems to me that unhealthy people don't live long lives.
    Never heard of a Cuban education camp, but if you believe it then it must be true. Lol

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

What's your point? Are you trying to say the people in Puerto Rico have it worse than Cubans??
    Yes, the current situation in Puerto Rico is far worse than Cuba. How badly the Trump Administration has failed in rebuilding Puerto Rico (American soil) will forever stain the reputation of the Trump presidency.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Yes, the current situation in Puerto Rico is far worse than Cuba. How badly the Trump Administration has failed in rebuilding Puerto Rico (American soil) will forever stain the reputation of the Trump presidency.
    Ewwwww. trump stains, sounds disgusting. Lol

Mexico Strikes Back Levying Tariffs on U.S. Pork, Steel, Whiskey

Mexico will begin to tax a range of U.S. products in retaliation for tariffs on Mexican steel and aluminum that President Donald Trump announced last week.

The country will slap tariffs of 25 percent on certain cheese products, steel and Tennessee whiskey while imposing taxes of 20 percent on pork, apples and potatoes, according to a resolution published in the Official Gazette early Tuesday.

While other World Trade Organization members are also considering retaliating by targeting iconic American products -- such as bourbon whiskey and Harley-Davidson motorcycles -- the escalating tensions between Mexico and the U.S. may further complicate the renegotiation of the Nafta trade accord.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Human rights in Cuba - Wikipedia

People in Puerto Rico are free. They're free to help themselves. They're free to sit around and not help themselves.

What's more, they're free to make money if they so desire. They're free to try. But the regime in Cuba doesn't allow that. No one can try anything there because the almighty government makes decisions for everyone.

Recent "reforms" indicate an attempt to expand the economy to get the government (hence, the people, because there's no difference there) out of squalor. But the country remains as another example of failed communism--much like Venesuella.

Cuba Economy: Population, GDP, Inflation, Business, Trade, FDI, Corruption

Poverty, Cuban-Style | [site:name] | National Review

https://www.economist.com/news/ameri...it-has-no-idea

It's not to hard to find information concerning this. The fact that you've got your head so far up your ass that you can't see it is startling. But then again, that's not why you can't see it. The fact is, you CAN see it. But, as you keep demonstrating over and over again, you fall short of any human decency. It's easier for you to placate to your conscience by pretending the oppression and real poverty doesn't exist.

I worked at a restaurant when I was a kid, and I had to take the garbage out once a week (no dumpster--just cans). Once someone had dumped a giant pot of chili into the can without a bag. Much of the chili stuck to the bottom of the can and sat there for several weeks. In the heat, it grew rancid. Maggots made their homes there. One day I found an alley-rat had crawled into the garbage can and had gotten stuck there. It had exhausted itself, and had covered itself with the rancid meat and magots and garbage water. That rat was less disgusting than you.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Human rights in Cuba - Wikipedia

People in Puerto Rico are free. They're free to help themselves. They're free to sit around and not help themselves.

What's more, they're free to make money if they so desire. They're free to try. But the regime in Cuba doesn't allow that. No one can try anything there because the almighty government makes decisions for everyone.

Recent "reforms" indicate an attempt to expand the economy to get the government (hence, the people, because there's no difference there) out of squalor. But the country remains as another example of failed communism--much like Venesuella.

Cuba Economy: Population, GDP, Inflation, Business, Trade, FDI, Corruption

Poverty, Cuban-Style | [site:name] | National Review

https://www.economist.com/news/ameri...it-has-no-idea

It's not to hard to find information concerning this. The fact that you've got your head so far up your ass that you can't see it is startling. But then again, that's not why you can't see it. The fact is, you CAN see it. But, as you keep demonstrating over and over again, you fall short of any human decency. It's easier for you to placate to your conscience by pretending the oppression and real poverty doesn't exist.

I worked at a restaurant when I was a kid, and I had to take the garbage out once a week (no dumpster--just cans). Once someone had dumped a giant pot of chili into the can without a bag. Much of the chili stuck to the bottom of the can and sat there for several weeks. In the heat, it grew rancid. Maggots made their homes there. One day I found an alley-rat had crawled into the garbage can and had gotten stuck there. It had exhausted itself, and had covered itself with the rancid meat and magots and garbage water. That rat was less disgusting than you.
    Wow!!! I see why you have the views that you have, it is your incredible imagination. Lol. Keep up the good work man.

Fact check: Trump blames Democrats for his policy of separating kids from parents at border

It's a falsehood the president has advanced several times before.

President Donald Trump is falsely claiming that "bad legislation passed by the Democrats" has forced his administration to separate children from their families at the border, even though no such law exists.