Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Me discussing trump bothers you a lot more you discussing Trudeau. So keep up the good work. Lol
    And, thanks for your contribution.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Yup we already know he's got your's!
    Hahaha. So, so true.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Word for the day, "ad hominem".

An erroneous argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

On the USA Sunday AM talk shows and news sites key Trump Administration officials claim that Prime Minister Trudeau stabbed President Trump in the back with his communique that Canada's clearly stated positions on trade and tariffs would not change.

Christia Freeland, Canada's Foreign Affairs Minister responded that Canada does not make policy statements via Twiiter and only uses traditional means of communicating its plans and objectives.

When asked to respond to negative comments made by Trump's trade advisor Peter Navarro and Larry Kudlow, Senior Economic advisor, she described these attacks as "ad hominem" suggesting that bringing up the attacks on Canada's dairy management system was an argument meant to distract the public from the main issue of the illegal trade tariffs the USA has imposed on it G6 partners.

Kudlow went on to imply that Trump had bigger issues to deal with in the North Korean meeting this Tuesday. The G7 meeting was a distraction prior to Trump's meeting with Kim. Trump wanted unanimous backing from his G7 allies heading into that meeting.

Trump's whole attitude towards the G7 meeting was to "put the cart before the horse" and expect that by talking loudly he would get his demands. Dealing with other countries does not work that way showing Trump's impatience and inexperience in international matters.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Insults seem to be the right wing way lately. It appears to be an issue with trying to hold an intelligent discussion. The ability just isn't there, so they resort to insults.
    I would call him a moron, but I would be insulting morons.
    The only time he is the smartest one in the room is...
    DD (douchebag donny) will throw anybody under the bus to protect himself. Spicer, Tillerson, Cohen, and now Guliani. And yet there never seems to be an end to people rushing to be the canon fodder...
    Douchebag Donnie never lets the...
    No matter how many facts get posted the sheep will never admit their messiah has done anything wrong
    He is a complete idiot.
    His avatar explains why theengle made such a dumb comment?
    There seems to be no end to your delusion.
    The whole trump presidency is a bad joke.
    He is an absolute blundering fool.
    Wow, someone found a dictionary and maybe a thesaurus
    e just spout trash and the sheep simply believe it unquestioningly.
    Cause trumps says so and he would never lie. Oh wait....... Telling the truth is what he never does
    Sorry CA, couldn't hear you. Oh--probably because you're still talking out of your ass, as usual.

The fact is, we've finally got a strong leader in America... and he's using our strength the way a real man would. Unlike your PM, who cowers face to face and is so brave when he's got no one to answer to.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

I think I'm gonna bail on this conversation. It's largely being carried by two Canadian dimwits and a delusional Californian. The last thing I'll say is that all the big talk you three do amounts to absolutely nothing. Trump dominates the political arena in America, and now he's gonna dominate the world's leaders. He won because he's the first American who ran for president since Reagan. And he's gonna win next term. And America will once again be the world's only super-power. Your rhetoric won't change that.

And Canada will never amount to more than a butt pimple, because it's population is well-represented on this forum.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Sorry CA, couldn't hear you. Oh--probably because you're still talking out of your ass, as usual.

The fact is, we've finally got a strong leader in America... and he's using our strength the way a real man would. Unlike your PM, who cowers face to face and is so brave when he's got no one to answer to.
    Oh!!!! I didn't realise you were trump. You really should have mentioned that. I have not personally attacked or insulted you. So, put that in your ass. Lol

It is kinda sad that you really don't know trump is lying. Haha. I really feel sorry for you..

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

I think I'm gonna bail on this conversation. It's largely being carried by two Canadian dimwits and a delusional Californian. The last thing I'll say is that all the big talk you three do amounts to absolutely nothing. Trump dominates the political arena in America, and now he's gonna dominate the world's leaders. He won because he's the first American who ran for president since Reagan. And he's gonna win next term. And America will once again be the world's only super-power. Your rhetoric won't change that.

And Canada will never amount to more than a butt pimple, because it's population is well-represented on this forum.

...don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Oh please don't go. I will miss your rudeness and lack of actual knowledge about anything. Oooops, no I misspoke, I won't miss you.
    Thanks for you contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View PostInsults seem to be the right wing way lately. It appears to be an issue with trying to hold an intelligent discussion. The ability just isn't there, so they resort to insults.
    I would call him a moron, but I would be insulting morons.
    The only time he is the smartest one in the room is...
    DD (douchebag donny) will throw anybody under the bus to protect himself. Spicer, Tillerson, Cohen, and now Guliani. And yet there never seems to be an end to people rushing to be the canon fodder...
    Douchebag Donnie never lets the...
    No matter how many facts get posted the sheep will never admit their messiah has done anything wrong
    He is a complete idiot.
    His avatar explains why theengle made such a dumb comment?
    There seems to be no end to your delusion.
    The whole trump presidency is a bad joke.
    He is an absolute blundering fool.
    Wow, someone found a dictionary and maybe a thesaurus
    e just spout trash and the sheep simply believe it unquestioningly.
    Cause trumps says so and he would never lie. Oh wait....... Telling the truth is what he never does

The fact is, we've finally got a strong leader in America... and he's using our strength the way a real man would. Unlike your PM, who cowers face to face and is so brave when he's got no one to answer to.Sorry CA, couldn't hear you. Oh--probably because you're still talking out of your ass, as usual.

Odd that you can remember all the quote's But Not Mr Trump's Lie's maybe you have Russian Amnesia
    Incase you forgot here's a reminder

President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days
    President Trump has broken 2,000.

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.
    Last edited by bsm2; 06-10-2018 at 11:24 PM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

When asked to respond to negative comments made by Trump's trade advisor Peter Navarro and Larry Kudlow, Senior Economic advisor, she described these attacks as "ad hominem" suggesting that bringing up the attacks on Canada's dairy management system was an argument meant to distract the public from the main issue of the illegal trade tariffs the USA has imposed on it G6 partners.

Kudlow went on to imply that Trump had bigger issues to deal with in the North Korean meeting this Tuesday. The G7 meeting was a distraction prior to Trump's meeting with Kim. Trump wanted unanimous backing from his G7 allies heading into that meeting.

Trump's whole attitude towards the G7 meeting was to "put the cart before the horse" and expect that by talking loudly he would get his demands. Dealing with other countries does not work that way showing Trump's impatience and inexperience in international matters.
    1) trade tariffs are not 'ILLEGAL' canada - mexico - china and others around the world have tariffs on US goods coming into their countries... have been in place for decades. The US has been getting buttfucked for too long by others... fair is fair.

2) Trump has been building all over the world... I thinks he can understand foreign trade issues.

you lefties feel JUST because he isn't a politician he has no grasp on how things go... wrong. With his approval rating now 7 points ABOVE Obama's in the same time frame, leads me to believe that most of this "bash Trump" crap is not due to policies but rather 1) he is now registered as a repub ( up until a few years ago was a Dem.) and the fact that all the cheating and lying from the left didn't win Killary the election has them ROYALLY pissed ( cuz she was SUPPOSED to win ).
    2) even George Soros is bitching about all the money he " invested " in taking down America, has failed. Soros even admitted over the weekend, the economy is getting stronger ( remember Soros funded the " Women's March - Black Lives Matter and the latest craze " David Camera Hogg and his group)
    Obama is now going to meet with all the Dem candidates running for president in 2020 to teach them how to beat trump ( how did that go during the 2016 election? )