Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

whoop whoop...im from south africa..a white guy who has no future in his own country..ppl complain about trump....he is the man..i like him..

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Setright View Post

{random snip}

Viewing from outside, the Democrat or Republican polarization seems very undemocratic. In Europe, most countries have more political parties to choose from and voters can find a better fit for their particular beliefs. Admittedly, even here in Denmark, the role of Prime Minister is often a race between only two candidates, but their foundation is built upon support from other parties.

I KNOW you have other parties and candidates in America, but the two large parties squash and ridicule them.
    Well said....

In Australia our system of government we no longer vote for a Prime minister (aka President). We have a head of the party who is the leader that we vote for at the time of an election. The rightful voted for leader is then changed over to whoever the party decides to place in at any time. The false leader is mostly changed towards the end of the party term in office, just before the next election. It's only a matter of time before party politics places a famous non political actor in their electoral campaign just to get into power, and then removes the famous public figure once the political party is in power.

We also have the political preferential voting scam, where all lower order preferential votes are bought-n-sold , favouritism to one of the two major "preferred" parties. Which means we the people are only "EVER" voting for one of the two major parties. The rest of our political voting system just an illusion of free choice.

Concluding...
    In our Australian voting system of government we back a winning party horse and rider where they change the jockey mid way through the race. We don't get to vote for a winning rider that we placed good favour on. We don't even get to pick the party horse that has won the true political race, even if its first past the post. The winning horse and rider is decided by the preferential voting stewards.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 10-18-2018 at 12:15 AM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Well said....

In Australia our system of government we no longer vote for a Prime minister (aka President). We have a head of the party who is the leader that we vote for at the time of an election. The rightful voted for leader is then changed over to whoever the party decides to place in at any time. The false leader is mostly changed towards the end of the party term in office, just before the next election. It's only a matter of time before party politics places a famous non political actor in their electoral campaign just to get into power, and then removes the famous public figure once the political party is in power.

We also have the political preferential voting scam, where all lower order preferential votes are bought-n-sold , favouritism to one of the two major "preferred" parties. Which means we the people are only "EVER" voting for one of the two major parties. The rest of our political voting system just an illusion of free choice.

Concluding...
    In our Australian voting system of government we back a winning party horse and rider where they change the jockey mid way through the race. We don't get to vote for a winning rider that we placed good favour on. We don't even get to pick the party horse that has won the true political race, even if its first past the post. The winning horse and rider is decided by the preferential voting stewards.
    In my opinion partisan politics is the problem. When one party gets in they spend most of their time and a lot of money simply undoing what the previous party implemented. I truly believe political parties should be dissolved and people should run on their own. Then you would get people in government that don't have any obligations to anyone else so they can focus on doing what is best for the country.

Check your hate at the door, open your eyes and mind, and free yourself from the influence of those who wish to subjugate you and the rest of us.The country would be a lot better off if we worked together to advance the best interests of all Americans. Trump was the right man at the right time, he is our president and we should all support him regardless of whether you agree with him or not. He has done some great things and some, in my opinion, stupid things but we as a country are better now because him. You act like there were no rich white guys before Trump. O'bama's bank bailout, green energy investment fiasco, and ACA has put more wealth in the hands of "rich white guys" taken directly from the masses, including persons of all color that pay taxes, than any president ever. Now he did enrich some persons of color with a 1.7 Billion CASH payment to the terrorist in Iran, so I guess that counts. At least Trump has opened doors for those who don't stand around with their fingers in their buts, including some of our allies who were not "paying their fair share". Home ownership and accumulation of wealth among persons of color is increasing at a phenomenal rate. I don't give credit to Trump for that. Those people who worked and saved made that happen. The timing for that was perfect however, with Trump making moves to boost business growth, lower taxes and those businesses hiring which drives up wages... combined with the lowest interest rates in history carrying through to Trump's administration due to the recession's slow, almost non-existent recovery during the O'bama presidency.

The answer to your question is "like a fox"

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    In my opinion partisan politics is the problem. When one party gets in they spend most of their time and a lot of money simply undoing what the previous party implemented. I truly believe political parties should be dissolved and people should run on their own. Then you would get people in government that don't have any obligations to anyone else so they can focus on doing what is best for the country.
    They tried a similar type of system 2018(- 33) years ago. They nailed the poor bugger to a wooden cross because they didn't like his version of the political social system. If such a person existed to day what would they do to them? Would it be any different? Instead of a wooden cross they would microwave pulse(plasma) that persons home and tear every particle of the persons being from the inside out as slowly as possible. The public bullying does not stop because someone or some political party reaches a centre of righteous belief or procures a righteous public following. There will always be a balance in the both forces. There will always be a stalwart who causes delay in the corporate board meeting. There will always be a rotten apple in the barrel. There will always be a yin to a yang. There will always be someone who's own self belief is better and above all others.

With honest sincere respect for all people. Human beings are a direct 98% DNA copy of the Orangutan primates. Why would human beings innate survival instinct and social behaviour be any different to our genetic cousins? The only notable human difference to our primate is the ability to reason on a higher level. That ability to analytically reason is cast aside the moment any personal or social situation calls for "me-first" survival.

There must be balanced equation in all things, else those systems cease to exist.

Stemming from the root of the problem:
    If children were taught the meaning of social order and "social balance" at school from the proper perspective of the universe itself; those same children would lead better fulfill lives. They would know from the inner knowing-of-known that their life choices are not all in vain. They would have a self-knowing of the repercussions of their choices and actions (good/bad) when put into action without following their previously taught natural/universal order. Every soul comes into this world knowing they have a job to do. They are a vital tooth in the grand cog of the gear that rotates the universe. Not one tine/tooth can be missing off the grand cog else all things can come to a stop.
    The children (adolescence more so) are not shown how the grand universal plan all fits together in perfect order.

just my 10 cents worth. ( 5cent with CPI added.)
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 10-19-2018 at 03:36 AM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

They tried a similar type of system 2018(- 33) years ago. They nailed the poor bugger to a wooden cross because they didn't like his version of the political social system. If such a person existed to day what would they do to them? Would it be any different? Instead of a wooden cross they would microwave pulse(plasma) that persons home and tear every particle of the persons being from the inside out as slowly as possible. The public bullying does not stop because someone or some political party reaches a centre of righteous belief or procures a righteous public following. There will always be a balance in the both forces. There will always be a stalwart who causes delay in the corporate board meeting. There will always be a rotten apple in the barrel. There will always be a yin to a yang. There will always be someone who's own self belief is better and above all others.

With honest sincere respect for all people. Human beings are a direct 98% DNA copy of the Orangutan primates. Why would human beings innate survival instinct and social behaviour be any different to our genetic cousins? The only notable human difference to our primate is the ability to reason on a higher level. That ability to analytically reason is cast aside the moment any personal or social situation calls for "me-first" survival.

There must be balanced equation in all things, else those systems cease to exist.

Stemming from the root of the problem:
    If children were taught the meaning of social order and "social balance" at school from the proper perspective of the universe itself; those same children would lead better fulfill lives. They would know from the inner knowing-of-known that their life choices are not all in vain. They would have a self-knowing of the repercussions of their choices and actions (good/bad) when put into action without following their previously taught natural/universal order. Every soul comes into this world knowing they have a job to do. They are a vital tooth in the grand cog of the gear that rotates the universe. Not one tine/tooth can be missing off the grand cog else all things can come to a stop.
    The children (adolescence more so) are not shown how the grand universal plan all fits together in perfect order.

just my 10 cents worth. ( 5cent with CPI added.)
    I'm not really sure what all that rambling means, but if you are comparing my statement to Jesus you are way off. I wasn't promoting any single form of government, just one without the baggage of having to follow an ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I'm not really sure what all that rambling means, but if you are comparing my statement to Jesus you are way off. I wasn't promoting any single form of government, just one without the baggage of having to follow an ideology.
    Re. ideology.
    When all of the ideological social b/s is stripped away, there is only one single lonely ideology left: --"ME!", "I WANT IT MY WAY, AN I WANT IT NOW!".
    Every single persons final ideology stalls at the exact same place for every single person --"ME","MYSELF","MY LIFE EXPERIENCES FIRST" ,"F#%! ALL ELSE!!!".

The origin of all ideology doesn't get any simpler...

deficit taking a 17 percent jump from 2017

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Re. ideology.
    When all of the ideological social b/s is stripped away, there is only one single lonely ideology left: --"ME!", "I WANT IT MY WAY, AN I WANT IT NOW!".
    Every single persons final ideology stalls at the exact same place for every single person --"ME","MYSELF","MY LIFE EXPERIENCES FIRST" ,"F#%! ALL ELSE!!!".

The origin of all ideology doesn't get any simpler...
    Maybe with some people, but not all.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sharpie View Post
    Check your hate at the door, open your eyes and mind, and free yourself from the influence of those who wish to subjugate you and the rest of us.The country would be a lot better off if we worked together to advance the best interests of all Americans. Trump was the right man at the right time, he is our president and we should all support him regardless of whether you agree with him or not. He has done some great things and some, in my opinion, stupid things but we as a country are better now because him. You act like there were no rich white guys before Trump. O'bama's bank bailout, green energy investment fiasco, and ACA has put more wealth in the hands of "rich white guys" taken directly from the masses, including persons of all color that pay taxes, than any president ever. Now he did enrich some persons of color with a 1.7 Billion CASH payment to the terrorist in Iran, so I guess that counts. At least Trump has opened doors for those who don't stand around with their fingers in their buts, including some of our allies who were not "paying their fair share". Home ownership and accumulation of wealth among persons of color is increasing at a phenomenal rate. I don't give credit to Trump for that. Those people who worked and saved made that happen. The timing for that was perfect however, with Trump making moves to boost business growth, lower taxes and those businesses hiring which drives up wages... combined with the lowest interest rates in history carrying through to Trump's administration due to the recession's slow, almost non-existent recovery during the O'bama presidency.

The answer to your question is "like a fox"
    Did you support Obama when he was president?