Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

[QUOTE=Phil B.;743617]
    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post

oh.. was it trump that sold off 20% of our Uranium ?
    or did he send arms to mexico that got border agents killed?
    or was it trump that denied help for Benghazi?
    Shall I go on?

No he ISN'T perfect.... BUT we are in better shape with him in office... but you're not American soo.. I guess you only believe what you see on CNN Worldwide.
    I hate to burst your little echo chamber, but I don't watch CNN. I like to form my own opinion. Plus I don't believe any people in politics, they all lie for a living and I pity anyone who places one above the other.
    The sole purpose of political parties is to divide people.

Trump says vote on GOP's health care proposal won't come until after 2020 election

HA HAH AHAHAHAHAHA No PLAN EVER!

Just another NUT CASE TRUMP IDEA! Automakers Plan for Their Worst Nightmare: Regulatory Chaos After Trump’s Emissions Rollback

As the Trump administration prepares to drastically weaken Obama-era rules restricting vehicle pollution, nervous automakers are devising a strategy to handle their worst-case scenario: a divided American auto market, with some states following President Trump’s weakened rules while others stick with the tougher ones.

The effort is increasingly urgent because the Trump administration has now settled on the key details of its rollback plan, according to two people familiar with the matter. The new rules would all but eliminate the Obama-era restrictions, essentially freezing standards at about 37 miles per gallon, compared to 54.5 miles per gallon required by the current rules. The policy makes it a near-certainty that California and 13 other states, collectively representing roughly one-third of the United States auto market, will keep enforcing the stricter rules, splitting the national auto market in two.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    More WINNING

The White House’s proposed budget includes eliminating $17.6 million in grants to programs like the Special Olympics.
    bsm2 haS nothing else to do but complain

he still live in the state i dont see him leaving.. with all the rest of them!!!

next he'll say that he didnt want the wall to protect american, he wants illegals and pay for their health care and free schools, screw the american, yeah he a true patriot!!

Trump will win 2020! better start packing bsm2. HILARIOUS isnt it!!!

Nothing in the mueller case, and now he thinks this will matter!! hahahahhaah

oh wait i know, he boosting his post ratings, I get it now!!

Technician

[QUOTE=Arcadian;746605]bsm2 haS nothing else to do but complain

he still live in the state i dont see him leaving.. with all the rest of them!!!

next he'll say that he didnt want the wall to protect american, he wants illegals and pay for their health care and free schools, screw the american, yeah he a true patriot!!

oh wait i know, he boosting his post ratings, I get it now!![/QUOTE

You just gotta take old BSM2 with a grain of salt, got a SERIOUS case of TDS and just can’t shake it. It really shows when he makes all the text REALLY BIG in the dismal hopes that will REALLY REALLY change someone’s mind. it’s a little pathetic but I find it a little funny which is why I click on the posts.

He is SO obsessed that 18 of his last 28 post have nothing to do AT ALL with purpose of this site which I find to be an EXCELLENT resource. Plenty of of other sites to cut and paste his BIG comments but guess he decided to POLLUTE this one instead.

As an IT person myself I WELCOME his NOT often enough HELPFUL posts regarding IT problems, THE BASIS OF THIS SITE. Really needs to concentrate a LITTLE MORE on that but gets ALL wrapped up in the sure to lose “GET TRUMP GAME”. In the meantime I’ll BREEZE on by all those BIG fonts, can’t wait to see how BIG he attempts to make them when Trump WINS in 2020. People such as BSM2 are helping Trump to that victory and the fact that they don’t even realize it is rather comical. LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE, it’s a BIG issue, did the all caps help any? Maybe a LITTLE bit?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadian View Post

oh wait i know, he boosting his post ratings, I get it now!!
    Information seems to be threatening to you.

[QUOTE=Drummy;746636]

You just gotta take old BSM2 with a grain of salt, got a SERIOUS case of TDS and just can’t shake it. It really shows when he makes all the text REALLY BIG in the dismal hopes that will REALLY REALLY change someone’s mind. it’s a little pathetic but I find it a little funny which is why I click on the posts.

He is SO obsessed that 18 of his last 28 post have nothing to do AT ALL with purpose of this site which I find to be an EXCELLENT resource. Plenty of of other sites to cut and paste his BIG comments but guess he decided to POLLUTE this one instead.

As an IT person myself I WELCOME his NOT often enough HELPFUL posts regarding IT problems, THE BASIS OF THIS SITE. Really needs to concentrate a LITTLE MORE on that but gets ALL wrapped up in the sure to lose “GET TRUMP GAME”. In the meantime I’ll BREEZE on by all those BIG fonts, can’t wait to see how BIG he attempts to make them when Trump WINS in 2020. People such as BSM2 are helping Trump to that victory and the fact that they don’t even realize it is rather comical. LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE, it’s a BIG issue, did the all caps help any? Maybe a LITTLE bit?

Guess you miss the point of this thread, As far a leaving? for what? No worries I ALWAYS VOTE! As for the Mueller report we only know what Trump's hand picked appointed AG say's what in it. Wait and read! Trump 2020 WINS? Not looking great as the last election flipped the house. No Russian help this time on Facebook and Twitter. The Vote not in Yet! As for my skills 40 years in this business. I've worked for the largest copier company in the world and the largest independent copier dealer in the US, you must be a rookie enough said.
    Last edited by bsm2; 04-11-2019 at 03:49 AM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

[QUOTE=Drummy;746636]

CONSERVATISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER!!.
    Hmmm, all caps does help. Thanks for pointing this out to me.
    PS. This thread is titled "Just How Crazy Is donald trump", so there shouldn't be any copier or IT related posts.

LindseySarvis

Yes, he is so. And it is rather interesting to notice everything.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

trump seems to have some kind of problem with "oranges".

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...HrcUwb0tLiz2Gp

If this guy had a clue it would be an orphan.