Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re: Any stargazers out there...?

A Coronal Mass Ejection (CME), bill passed to USA congress.

Raise The Shield

-------------------------Snip Insert -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    David Adair supports the passing of The Shield Act, which has been debated in Congressional subcommittees for the past several years. The time has come to pass the act, RAISE THE SHIELD to protect our electric grids from coronal mass ejections from the sun and electro-magnetic

To learn more about the issues and The Shield Act, click on the links below. If you want to support The Shield Act, write a letter (not an email) to your Senator or Congressman, stating five simple words, "Reintroduce The Shield Act, H.R. 2417 (113th)"

Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Any stargazers out there...?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    A Coronal Mass Ejection (CME), bill passed to USA congress.

Raise The Shield

-------------------------Snip Insert -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    David Adair supports the passing of The Shield Act, which has been debated in Congressional subcommittees for the past several years. The time has come to pass the act, RAISE THE SHIELD to protect our electric grids from coronal mass ejections from the sun and electro-magnetic

To learn more about the issues and The Shield Act, click on the links below. If you want to support The Shield Act, write a letter (not an email) to your Senator or Congressman, stating five simple words, "Reintroduce The Shield Act, H.R. 2417 (113th)"

Probably a good idea. I think I read the transformers used on our power grid are only available from one place, and it is overseas. If a CME smoked them all, break out the camp stove and dry rations, it would be a very long time till we had power again. Reminds me of something I heard a tech say once "I can fix it, but I can't eat plastic and shit parts". So true.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    Probably a good idea. I think I read the transformers used on our power grid are only available from one place, and it is overseas. If a CME smoked them all, break out the camp stove and dry rations, it would be a very long time till we had power again. Reminds me of something I heard a tech say once "I can fix it, but I can't eat plastic and shit parts". So true.

At the risk of digressing this post, David Adair(Area51 Scientist) is on the right track, but the CME power grid solution is far simpler than he is proposing.

Problem:
    The entire earth electrical wiring tower grid system was broken from the beginning. The open uninsulated wiring grid continuously kills many life forms either by direct electrocution/contact or slowly via spurious HV EMF cancer causing radiation. HV towers that intersect at right angles have a standing wave radiation in that location. Similar mobile cell towers RF wave propagation that intersect/overlap causes a standing wave at the intersect zone. Not good for peoples health. I've worked in areas and seen electrical transformers(the size of a bus made of 40mm thick plate) after they have exploded. Electrical energy is an unlimited super force. People cannot believe the kinetic energy potential from electricity amplification. I have information from the power companies themselves who state : "wherever we build a power station the rain fall drops 15 percent in that area." What does that tell people about direct man made climate change?

HV energised towers can cause a type of iron molecule micro-resonance in some peoples blood cells which strips the oxygen from the blood/cell causing jet lag, and those people can fall asleep at the wheel of a vehicle while driving. Jet lag is caused by travelling through the earths/HV magnetic field at high speed.

Solution:
    Get rid of the entire power grid system world wide. Remove all the transformers, all the uninsulated wiring, recycle all the rusty/corroding HV towers.
    Remove the entire uninsulated wiring system so people and wild life can once again feel safe.
    Replace the entire electrical grid system with self contained micro systems that are self powering. These microsystem will bolt onto the wall of every household and major factor system in the entire world. No more sun CME or EMP weapon problems for evermore. These microsystems are a fact of reality. They will come into the world wide operation very soon. The proliferation of these electrical microsytems will create more jobs in manufacturing ,sales an the service industries than is available in the electrical grid monopoly $ystem at present.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 03-01-2019 at 10:04 PM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Self powering... I like that.

Let me know when you find one.

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Self powering... I like that.

Let me know when you find one.
    Your standing on one.
    Planet earth moves quite well for the past 2 billion years. Haven't seen/heard of the battery or power supply being replaced as yet.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

It's moving on inertia. Nothing is powering it. It isn't powering itself. Nothing can power itself.

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    It's moving on inertia. Nothing is powering it. It isn't powering itself. Nothing can power itself.

You may like to explain in detail the process of the system of planet inertia you speak of.
    Do you mean the centripetal or centrifugal principles of inertia and rotation?

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Replace the entire electrical grid system with self contained micro systems that are self powering. These microsystem will bolt onto the wall of every household and major factor system in the entire world.
    I have considered the possibility that this technology already exists. However, the real question is "would the powers that be release technology that would benefit the entire planet even though it would hurt them financially and lessen their power and control? Unfortunately, the answer to that question is "no". Greedy, power hungry people are pretty self absorbed and wouldn't even consider a selfless act, even if it meant screwing up the evolution of our entire species.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

I have considered the possibility that this technology already exists. However, the real question is "would the powers that be release technology that would benefit the entire planet even though it would hurt them financially and lessen their power and control? Unfortunately, the answer to that question is "no". Greedy, power hungry people are pretty self absorbed and wouldn't even consider a selfless act, even if it meant screwing up the evolution of our entire species.
    With all sincerity.
    It is interesting how people place limits on themselves and automatically assume those same limits apply to every one else. If enough people believe in a given mindset those that believe can bring about that condition, both a good or bad condition. Money is the ultimate example of an aggregate social mindset. People believe and worship the existence of money, an so people rape ,pillage ,poison the natural resources of the planet and convert all of our natural resources into an electronic number accounting entry on an escrow(bank) accounting system.

While the love of money exists the true wealth of all the natural resources will continue to fail.
    And the "he said ,she said they/those are to blame will continue until everyone changes their
    mindset, an each and every person works one step at a time toward a better future.

If every person does a little bit it can add up to a lot.....

The 3rd person/people you speak of in your reply are fearing the day that the sleeping giant will wake from its slumber. If the populace(the sleeping giant) ever work out they have be raped by a belief system of trickery an illusion their will be world wide riots in the street.

You could be forgiven for assuming that I dislike the financial system. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. It's the age old adage "better the devil you know".

We're starting to digress....

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts

This is a weird one. Here is a satellite pic of a new base on mars.After it was discovered, Google said they made it as a an April fools joke, although I believe it was discovered way after April fools day. And how many people use Google Mars? Many think it was just a Nasa slipup where they forgot to airbrush it out like they normally do. If it is a photoshop project, somebody did a super job at making it look real, down to the shadows and the pathways around the complex. Very interesting. If your on google Mars, it is around the Yellowknife area, close to the tracks from one of the rovers, Curiosity I think.
    I just took a look at this area again. All blurry, watermarks dated 2019.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING