Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Any stargazers out there...?

Re: Any stargazers out there...?

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Exactly what theories has Hawkings come up with that explain anything?

I mean that he hasn't either redacted or have been so outrageous that they likely couldn't be proven or disproven in the next 100 years.

BTW - you have to take Neo's posts with a grain of salt--possibly there for entertainment purposes? I've never been able to read one of his entire posts without giving up and moving on.
    I hope he is posting it for entertainment.

I have a buddy who is toying with the flat earth theory. When he told me I laughed out loud at him.
    I asked him why we can't see across Lake Huron and see land and he had no answer.
    I asked him why the earth curves when you look out of a plane and he said they put special windows in to make it look curved.
    I asked him why every other major body in our solar system is round, why would the earth be the only flat one. He had no answer for that either.

Any "science" that can't stand up to questioning isn't worth considering, in my opinion.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

The hindering/latent effects of established social indoctrination.

An article on Galileo:
    htttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_affair
    Galileo affair - Wikipedia
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

The dangers of pseudo science on the world.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...qxThRyZOtoeQBx

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    The dangers of pseudo science on the world.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...qxThRyZOtoeQBx

Speaking of psuedo-science:
    YouTube

Anyway, the article fails to address a large number of objections to the vaccines. There are people who think it causes autism, but another large number of people who refuse to get their kids vaccinated do so because some of the vaccines were created using the cells of aborted babies... even when it was unnecessary to do so.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

You should have started your own thread on this..I am too busy bashing NeoMatrix and the fact that he thinks he's a misunderstood Galileo. I guess since the SciFi channel has shown episodes that confirm ancient alien structures on the moon, and since we all saw "alien Autopsy", it's now accepted science and proof that WE ARE NOT ALONE!!!

An old-fashioned stargazer gets outside to do it. You can see things that won't show up on your computer! I'm talking about this stuff here: BLACK SKY WATCH’s Videos on Vimeo
    You might be blown away...

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Speaking of psuedo-science:
    YouTube

Anyway, the article fails to address a large number of objections to the vaccines. There are people who think it causes autism, but another large number of people who refuse to get their kids vaccinated do so because some of the vaccines were created using the cells of aborted babies... even when it was unnecessary to do so.
    I know we are hijacking the thread but I just wanted to respond.
    The original cells were taken from an aborted fetus. yes. That was 50 years ago. The cells they use now are so far removed from the original ones that even the catholic church endorses the use of the vaccines.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

The Church does not endorse it. The church ALMOST allows it. But they don't specifically say, one way or another. Millions of Catholics have written the Vatican asking about this issue, expecting a solid answer. The Vatican, if you read the document, takes thousands of words to say absolutely nothing, definitively.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

The Church does not endorse it. The church ALMOST allows it. But they don't specifically say, one way or another. Millions of Catholics have written the Vatican asking about this issue, expecting a solid answer. The Vatican, if you read the document, takes thousands of words to say absolutely nothing, definitively.

What do I do if there is no alternative to a vaccine produced from these cell lines?

One is morally free to use the vaccine, despite its historical association with abortion, if there is a proportionately serious reason for doing so. In practice, the risks to personal and public health could permit its use. This is especially important for parents, who have a moral obligation to protect the life and health of their children and those around them.

If not an endorsement, it certainly states that people are okay to use them.

Why anyone would feel the need to ask a church if it is okay to protect their child is beyond me.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TEKK09 View Post
    An old-fashioned stargazer gets outside to do it. You can see things that won't show up on your computer! I'm talking about this stuff here: BLACK SKY WATCH’s Videos on Vimeo
    You might be blown away...
    Re. Blown away:

Nope not really...

Over the last 35 years I've seen a couple of Gooks/Foo-Fighters/UFO's personally myself.
    The first gook/ufo I estimate I saw it from about from about 2-3 km away, about 9pm one night, it split into two orbs. (~1985)

Another gook/ufo from about 150 meters(150m) away, just on the break of dawn.(~2014)

Another gook/ufo directly over my town area 1-2km up in broad day light. I missed seeing it directly but a friend of mind took a very clear photo of it an put it on the internet. I'll see if I can find the picture.(~2017)

Wow whoopty-do, whoo hoo big flaming deal. Many many of us Aussies have seen IGV's (Inverse Gravity Vehicles).
    We have many stories to tell about gooks/ufo's and different encounters. So much info that it becomes a tedious/boring topic of discussion.

Like time to take your heads out of your backside people, the universe is bigger than this speck of dust we call earth.

As I've said on previous CTN forums I don't have a fear of the off-world boogie-man,
    aliens or ghostly apparitions or things that go bump in the night.

I have absolutely nothing to prove to anyone for any hidden agenda or cause. I would like to share all that I know in an open forward discussion.

Most people won't believe what I've say here in any case...
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 05-02-2019 at 03:33 AM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••