Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Any stargazers out there...?

Re: Any stargazers out there...?

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Speaking of psuedo-science:
    YouTube

Anyway, the article fails to address a large number of objections to the vaccines. There are people who think it causes autism, but another large number of people who refuse to get their kids vaccinated do so because some of the vaccines were created using the cells of aborted babies... even when it was unnecessary to do so.
    How about you take it to another thread.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote-Wow whoopty-do, whoo hoo big flaming deal. Many many of us Aussies have seen IGV's (Inverse Gravity Vehicles).
    We have many stories to tell about gooks/ufo's and different encounters. So much info that it becomes a tedious/boring topic of discussion.

Like time to take your heads out of your backside people, the universe is bigger than this speck of dust we call earth.-Quote

Once again you pull stuff out of your hat and call it proven science..As a 10 year old I saw a UFO in the skies over central Fla..To this day I do not know what I saw..However, I am 100 % sure it wasn't an Inverse Gravity Vehicle as this is a vehicle that only exists in Sci Fi and your imagination. Yes, I saw the model of one on You-tube, and I read the Searl IVG post..again, a nice show, but mostly BS

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Nice artists impression image showing the vortex force of tornadoes,solar systems, galaxies and the multiverse.

You may notice how the two forces around the null void in the centre of the vortex twist around each other like coiled snakes.
    The force from above travels down the vortex spiral centre while at the exact same time the force from below travels in the opposite direction up the vortex spiral, and the two forces create an "energy balance" in both direction of the universe. Which is known as the conservation of energy.

It is the balance of two opposing forces coming together that creates a single unit of existence = 1.
    While ever the pressure difference of the two forces exist the vortex will continue to function as one(1) whole unit.

vortex_galaxy.jpg

[Image shows a galactic vortex in a sphere]

----- update -------
    Any one know of any computer program code or algorithm that generates a working model of a vortex?
    The algorithm or code must scale up/down an convert from a world coordinate system to a screen coordinate system.
    Its a back burner code project that I started years ago but haven't finished....
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 05-02-2019 at 11:57 PM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    What do I do if there is no alternative to a vaccine produced from these cell lines?

One is morally free to use the vaccine, despite its historical association with abortion, if there is a proportionately serious reason for doing so. In practice, the risks to personal and public health could permit its use. This is especially important for parents, who have a moral obligation to protect the life and health of their children and those around them.

If not an endorsement, it certainly states that people are okay to use them.

Why anyone would feel the need to ask a church if it is okay to protect their child is beyond me.
    This quote was not pulled from the Vatican, nor any other authoritative voice of the church, but was an interpretation of a church document. The Vatican did not answer the question directly.

You seem to think I was saying people are waiting for the Vatican to speak on it. My point was that people have a moral objection to using something created from the body of a murdered child. The same sort of objection someone might have to cannibalism... especially when the person being eaten was murdered. You offered that the Catholic Church had okayed it, I'm telling you the Catholic Church hasn't.

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts

This quote was not pulled from the Vatican, nor any other authoritative voice of the church, but was an interpretation of a church document. The Vatican did not answer the question directly.

You seem to think I was saying people are waiting for the Vatican to speak on it. My point was that people have a moral objection to using something created from the body of a murdered child. The same sort of objection someone might have to cannibalism... especially when the person being eaten was murdered. You offered that the Catholic Church had okayed it, I'm telling you the Catholic Church hasn't.
    Still off topic. Wtf is wrong with you? You seem to have little respect for the spirit of this thread, and no one here gives a shit about listening to your crap. Get lost.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

If your kids are not vaccinated you should be charged with child neglect.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davel View Post
    If your kids are not vaccinated you should be charged with child neglect.
    Should that also be the case if your kid rides a bike without a helmet?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Should that also be the case if your kid rides a bike without a helmet?
    Silly question, but I'll have a go.
    Let's see, a kid can remove a helmet when out of sight of parents. A kid can't remove a vaccination.
    So, no charging parents if child has no helmet on.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Any one see the meteor shower last night(Tue) early morning (Wed)?
    The meteor event was said to happened around 3:am local time here in Aust.

The wife set the alarm for around 3am, and we both got up to witness the event...

Nothing overly spectacular from our side of the globe...
    We stared at the sky for about half an hour or so, then went back to bed..

One of you sky gazers out there might have had a better vantage point for the meteor show....?
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Silly question, but I'll have a go.
    Let's see, a kid can remove a helmet when out of sight of parents. A kid can't remove a vaccination.
    So, no charging parents if child has no helmet on.
    Sorry but there are currently laws requiring helmets for children under the age of 18 to wear a helmet when riding a bicycle. And for even stronger laws there are statewide bans for ANYONE riding a bicycle without a helmet.
    Here is a website with a nice chert with the laws in states requiring a helmet while riding a bike.

Bicycle Helmet Laws