Page 17 of 130 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... not exactly nothing. Former Trump White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn just plead guilty to lying to the FBI about conversations with the Russian's ambassador to the US during the transition to the White House and disclosed that he is cooperating with with the special council Robert Meuller's office.

It is ironic that the man who encouraged cheers of "lock her up" in reference to Hillary Clinton during the election could very possibly end up "locked up" and drag other members of Trump's team with him.
    AS a national security advisor Flynn ( as his predecessors ) contacted not only the Russians but other countries advisors as well. Please keep in mind SOME of the questions posed to Flynn also had to do with his time under Obama. IF they had anything on Flynn other than what has been announced he would have been indicted already.
    Manafort was indicted on things he did way before he was put on trumps team... they still haven't found any REAL ties to Trump and Russia ... BUT they sure have uncovered TONS of shit on the Dems.. Muller himself - Hillary and the DNC...

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

On Sept 19 2017, Jon Huntsman Jr., now US Ambassador to Russia and appointed by President Trump stated: "There is no question, underline no question, that the Russian government interfered in the US election last year."

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    On Sept 19 2017, Jon Huntsman Jr., now US Ambassador to Russia and appointed by President Trump stated: "There is no question, underline no question, that the Russian government interfered in the US election last year."

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia
    there were no tallies changed.. our polling places ( voting booths ) are not connected to any 'network' and only hooked to a server ONCE all places have closed.

Places like Fakebook and Google ect... were running ads put together by the 'troll farms'. IF we really wanted to blame someone for the russians messing with our elections it would appear to me to point the finger at guys like Zuckerberg who took the 'rubles' for posting the ads. 12 million paid by the Dems for a totally BS dossier that hasn't had one lick of truthfulness found in it.

Podesta fell for a phishing scheme that planted spyware on his system. But frankly the 'proof' you provided ( wikipedia ) has been debunked since it was written. Of Course DHS and others in the Obama regime are going to blame russia .. but REALLY the russians wanted Hillary since she aided them in getting 20% of the uranium and other help.
    Look at what Trump has done and said ( for the most part ) about russia.. he doesn't trust Vlad as far as he can throw him. Vlad really isn't helping the USA in the NoKo deal.. China has been caught selling oil to lil Kim since they said they wouldn't ( 30 tankers have been photographed @ the NoKo docks )
    Now Congress is opening up the investigation into the email scandal - a new one into Uranium One and Possibly into Comey - Muller and the FBI/CIA involvement into a pre-planned coup on Trump...

And all the while Trump keeps on busting new records in the economy - reducing government and confidence.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    there were no tallies changed.. our polling places ( voting booths ) are not connected to any 'network' and only hooked to a server ONCE all places have closed.

Places like Fakebook and Google ect... were running ads put together by the 'troll farms'. IF we really wanted to blame someone for the russians messing with our elections it would appear to me to point the finger at guys like Zuckerberg who took the 'rubles' for posting the ads. 12 million paid by the Dems for a totally BS dossier that hasn't had one lick of truthfulness found in it.

Podesta fell for a phishing scheme that planted spyware on his system. But frankly the 'proof' you provided ( wikipedia ) has been debunked since it was written. Of Course DHS and others in the Obama regime are going to blame russia .. but REALLY the russians wanted Hillary since she aided them in getting 20% of the uranium and other help.
    Look at what Trump has done and said ( for the most part ) about russia.. he doesn't trust Vlad as far as he can throw him. Vlad really isn't helping the USA in the NoKo deal.. China has been caught selling oil to lil Kim since they said they wouldn't ( 30 tankers have been photographed @ the NoKo docks )
    Now Congress is opening up the investigation into the email scandal - a new one into Uranium One and Possibly into Comey - Muller and the FBI/CIA involvement into a pre-planned coup on Trump...

And all the while Trump keeps on busting new records in the economy - reducing government and confidence.
    So, you don't believe the Russians interfered in the election? You must be the only one, because that really isn't in dispute. The only question is whether trump or his team asked them to or not.

Russian has suffered very little since its 2016 attack on the US electoral system.

The attack was not aimed at the mechanics of the election system voting booths but to influence the minds of individual US voters before they voted. It was in particular aimed at American citizens in places like Michigan and Florida where a few votes here and there could change the outcome of very narrowly won elections.

Hopefully, by the time the US mid term elections come around in late 2018, the US gov't, the political parties, the media and its citizens will be better prepared for the next expected attack.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 12-28-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    So, you don't believe the Russians interfered in the election? You must be the only one, because that really isn't in dispute. The only question is whether trump or his team asked them to or not.
    I don't feel that their influence was that great in the elections... no.
    But of course I follow politics more than the average US Citizen ( I was a House Page just out of high school) and I am not swayed by people that are trying to tell me things I know are false.

In my opinion the Dems and the media did more to hurt Hillary than help. The constant "she's up by 26 points" and the constant barrage of negative remarks from the dems on " the sky will fall if he gets elected " was utter BS... as we see .. the economy is up and they are running scared due to the fact that all the dirty tricks/dealings by the Dems ( and some repubs ) is coming to light.

I am a wolf .. not a sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I don't feel that their influence was that great in the elections... no.
    But of course I follow politics more than the average US Citizen ( I was a House Page just out of high school) and I am not swayed by people that are trying to tell me things I know are false.

In my opinion the Dems and the media did more to hurt Hillary than help. The constant "she's up by 26 points" and the constant barrage of negative remarks from the dems on " the sky will fall if he gets elected " was utter BS... as we see .. the economy is up and they are running scared due to the fact that all the dirty tricks/dealings by the Dems ( and some repubs ) is coming to light.

I am a wolf .. not a sheep.

Your just in denial that RUSSIAN's had no effect. There Still doing it! Don't Worry your brain the FBI will soon show America how much the TRUMP campaign worked with the Russian's. Economy is up Thanks OBAMA. So happy 2018 is here and we can VOTE the BUMS OUT in Nov.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

No proof, all hearsay, hate driving the emotions, just look at the e-mails by one of the fbi investigator and his concubine( an fbi high ranking lawyer) people just couldn't and still can't accept Trump as president, its just what they call TDS (Trump deranged sin drum. People will start to see the $$ effect this coming year, new policies, less regulations, I, being self employed have seen the effect this year, it has been one prosperous year, sales, contracts going thru the roof, almost hitting pre-recession numbers. Business's feel positive, can't wait for the next 7 years. God Bless America!

The Meuller investigation seems to be now moving into the stage of examining the Republican National Committee (RNC) itself and not the Trump Presidential campaign. Most of the information provided by the Russians via WikiLeaks to the RNC was known to be coming from a foreign and hostile govt. The RNC choose to act upon and distribute this information that they new came from a dubious source.

If proven, it is possible the RNC committed a serious crime.

Despite President Trump's current claims, this investigation could keep going on until the mid term elections.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 12-30-2017 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tech28 View Post
    No proof, all hearsay, hate driving the emotions, just look at the e-mails by one of the fbi investigator and his concubine( an fbi high ranking lawyer) people just couldn't and still can't accept Trump as president, its just what they call TDS (Trump deranged sin drum. People will start to see the $$ effect this coming year, new policies, less regulations, I, being self employed have seen the effect this year, it has been one prosperous year, sales, contracts going thru the roof, almost hitting pre-recession numbers. Business's feel positive, can't wait for the next 7 years. God Bless America!
    HaHaHa best joke of year.