Page 83 of 130 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    You can think whatever you like but better get use to Trump being president for another 6 years! It will be much easier for all you Dem's to just accept it instead of setting yourself up for more disappointment. Everyone I talk to in my travels tells me their life is better off now than before Trump was elected. This is what will re-elect Trump, not anything to do with Russia! people I talk to don't even bring this Russian thing up! It's not even important to them and never was! 25.2 million of taxpayers money wasted on this "witch hunt".

Again the Dems try and find any hope to latch onto so they are spinning a new narrative that Barrs letter doesn't exonerate trump on obstruction, problem is you need a crime for obstruction, since there was no crime with collusion there can't be obstruction! But this is all they have so they will run with it. Like I said I hope they continue to investigate because it will all but guarantee Trump re-election! Thank you DEMS keep up the good work. Ha-ha
    What do the Dems plan on running on in 2020?: Late terms abortions for all? New Green Deal? (43-90Trillion?) Gun Confiscation? More Trump Investigations? (22Mil for Muller ALONE not including the H/S invests) Higher Taxes? Shutting Down all Fossil Fuel production/use? Tearing Down ALL Federal/State references to our past HISTORY? Tearing down existing border barricades?
    The average American Citizen (born here or naturalized) is NOT in-line with this train of thought... only a small radical few are screaming at the top of their lungs... but.. remember the saying " The loudest squeaky bearing gets greased first" ... well there are a few 100 thousand "bearings" ready to start getting loud if this crap continues!

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post

The TAX SCAM removed that deduction
    Didn't the Republicans Just lose the HOUSE in the LARGEST DEFEAT in History! YES
    AGAIN you are incorrect.. and the large font DOESN'T make your case!

In 2010, Obama lost 63 House seats. Even if every House race undecided at time of publication gets called for the Democrats, Trump will have lost about half as many seats as Obama did during his first midterm.
    In 2014, Obama lost just 13 House seats, but he lost them in a House already packed with Republicans. In the end, Democrats held just 188 seats to 247 for Republicans. Additionally, in 2014, Obama lost the Senate.
    So Obama 2 terms loses 76 HOUSE seats

Bill Clinton lost 52 House seats in 1994 during his first midterm.

George W. Bush stands as the only recent example of a president gaining seats after his first midterm in 2002, directly in the aftermath of the September 11 terror attacks. Even then, Bush gained just eight House seats and two in the Senate.

Yes, Republicans ultimately lost control of the House — but even here, the Democrats’ continued weakness shines through.
    SO BIGGEST
    LOSE EVER?

NOPE!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    AGAIN you are incorrect.. and the large font DOESN'T make your case!

In 2010, Obama lost 63 House seats. Even if every House race undecided at time of publication gets called for the Democrats, Trump will have lost about half as many seats as Obama did during his first midterm.
    In 2014, Obama lost just 13 House seats, but he lost them in a House already packed with Republicans. In the end, Democrats held just 188 seats to 247 for Republicans. Additionally, in 2014, Obama lost the Senate.
    So Obama 2 terms loses 76 HOUSE seats

Bill Clinton lost 52 House seats in 1994 during his first midterm.

George W. Bush stands as the only recent example of a president gaining seats after his first midterm in 2002, directly in the aftermath of the September 11 terror attacks. Even then, Bush gained just eight House seats and two in the Senate.

Yes, Republicans ultimately lost control of the House — but even here, the Democrats’ continued weakness shines through.
    SO BIGGEST
    LOSE EVER?

NOPE!

If TRUMPO BEST President EVER ! having control of ALL three branches of Government explain the LOST! OOPS Yep VOTES

If TRUMPO BEST President EVER ! having control of ALL three branches of Government explain the LOST! OOPS Yep VOTES

ENGLISH lesson... it's not LOST (you are) it is LOSS

Crying Ryan was speaker of the house until 2018.. he's the reason the "omnibus"was pushed... he didn't push hard enough on " repeal n replace" and multiple other issues.
    The President is only one portion of the 3 Branches of U.S. Government... can you name the other TWO? (hint: @AOC blew it so don't feel bad)
    and JUST because he was the sitting President, does that reflect on 2018?
    NOT really if you take a look at:
    1) Trump wasn't on the BALLOT
    2) The states he did 'stump' in... his candidate (most times) WON
    3) Repubs still held the senate (despite 'cocaine mitch')
    4) Best president? DID I STATE THAT? don't think so... but IMHO the best one since Reagan!
    5) you really need to do research other than: CNN - MSNBCPMS - VOX and SNOPES

Did your momma have the "Dropsies" when you were young? She should have carried you head up!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    ENGLISH lesson... it's not LOST (you are) it is LOSS

Crying Ryan was speaker of the house until 2018.. he's the reason the "omnibus"was pushed... he didn't push hard enough on " repeal n replace" and multiple other issues.
    The President is only one portion of the 3 Branches of U.S. Government... can you name the other TWO? (hint: @AOC blew it so don't feel bad)
    and JUST because he was the sitting President, does that reflect on 2018?
    NOT really if you take a look at:
    1) Trump wasn't on the BALLOT
    2) The states he did 'stump' in... his candidate (most times) WON
    3) Repubs still held the senate (despite 'cocaine mitch')
    4) Best president? DID I STATE THAT? don't think so... but IMHO the best one since Reagan!
    5) you really need to do research other than: CNN - MSNBCPMS - VOX and SNOPES

Did your momma have the "Dropsies" when you were young? She should have carried you head up!

Your Hilarious! TRUMP not on ballot but his insane policies were HA HA HA HA HAHA
    FOX FAKE NEWS Hound Yes your LOST in SPACE. Space FORCE COMMANDER. We need a SPACE WALL
    Last edited by bsm2; 03-26-2019 at 01:08 AM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

What are the Dems/Libs going to do now that their precious Collusion Cry failed? And not just the Dems, but also the Media that COLLUDED with the dems to try for years to paint Trump as a Cheater and a Russian "puppet".

What will the Snowflakes do now that Trump is being given money slowly but surely from illegal drug/ money confiscation (money that won't end up in politician pockets anymore)? Will the Dems cry FOUL because that money was TAKEN from a hard-working, drug peddling, illegal Alien (AKA - The people the dems would Rather fight for).

WHAT will the libtards start screaming about now that the DOJ has found the Obamacare legislation to be completely UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!?

I'm not sure what they're going to do, but I can't wait to see them Scramble, like the roaches they are, to find something else to hide behind. If the masses can't see that the left has become increasingly predictable, and predictably destructive, and have been proven time and time again to be flat out LIARS, then I'll just have to sit back and watch those people blindly follow their "leaders" into the hell hole that waits for them.

Also, another laughable moment, Avanetti (the left's Favorite lawyer), looking at up to 90 years in prison. Just goes to prove who hangs with the Democrat circle (Liars).

Your Hilarious! TRUMP not on ballot but his insane policies were HA HA HA HA HAHA
    FOX FAKE NEWS Hound Yes your LOST in SPACE. Space FORCE COMMANDER. We need a SPACE WALL
    shows how much you know.. I have stated ( guess your burned out cells don't remember)
    I don't watch FAUX NEWS! so no NOT LOST in SPACE 'Will Robinson' danger danger BSM2 is having cortex failure!

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    What are the Dems/Libs going to do now that their precious Collusion Cry failed? And not just the Dems, but also the Media that COLLUDED with the dems to try for years to paint Trump as a Cheater and a Russian "puppet".

What will the Snowflakes do now that Trump is being given money slowly but surely from illegal drug/ money confiscation (money that won't end up in politician pockets anymore)? Will the Dems cry FOUL because that money was TAKEN from a hard-working, drug peddling, illegal Alien (AKA - The people the dems would Rather fight for).

WHAT will the libtards start screaming about now that the DOJ has found the Obamacare legislation to be completely UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!?

I'm not sure what they're going to do, but I can't wait to see them Scramble, like the roaches they are, to find something else to hide behind. If the masses can't see that the left has become increasingly predictable, and predictably destructive, and have been proven time and time again to be flat out LIARS, then I'll just have to sit back and watch those people blindly follow their "leaders" into the hell hole that waits for them.

Also, another laughable moment, Avanetti (the left's Favorite lawyer), looking at up to 90 years in prison. Just goes to prove who hangs with the Democrat circle (Liars).
    WOW you just describe a TRUMP supporter to the T Hilarious blindly follow their "leader and LIAR" OBOY lets BLAME OBAMA No Lets BLAME the CLINTONS NO Lets Blame the DEEP STATE

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

WOW you just describe a TRUMP supporter to the T Hilarious blindly follow their "leader and LIAR" OBOY lets BLAME OBAMA No Lets BLAME the CLINTONS NO Lets Blame the DEEP STATE
    I was going to say the same thing.
    What they conveniently "forget" is most of trump's former henchmen are either in prison or soon going to prison. Lying trump is pretty good at having others willingly take the bullets for him. It completely boggles my mind how trump can convince people he is in it for them. He uses people until they are of no more use to him and then throws them under the bus. He simply has no conscience.