Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 153
  1. #31
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    you are wrong... it is used to make weapons. funny thing is .. Hillary signed off on the deal..so did holder... and several others in the obama admin. the transfer was supervised by (tada) Muller. then the monies started flowing in to the clinton crime family foundation .. to the tune of 145million! not to mention bill speaking fee to the russians hosted by the bank that oversaw/funded parts of the Uranium One mess, he got $500k ( twice his normal fee)
    You have your timeline wrong. Everything I have read puts almost all.the donations you are talking about well before any uranium deal.
    Plus, Russia has almost three time the uranium reserves as the US, so why is 20% of a third of your own reserves such a big deal. Also, as I understand, uranium can't be exported out of the US.


  2. #32
    IT Manager 250+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oldsmar, Florida
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    what reports did you read. There was a russian and china footprint in her server .... and how do you know the DNC was hacked long before? the dnc didn't allow the FBI to touch their shit.

    Suggest you Google it. You don't believe the sky is blue no point
    Follow your Orange King. Just remember all King's FALL.

    Reading is required
    2016 Election Hacking Fast Facts - CNN

    Last edited by bsm2; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:26 PM.

  3. #33
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    1,039
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You have your timeline wrong. Everything I have read puts almost all.the donations you are talking about well before any uranium deal.
    Plus, Russia has almost three time the uranium reserves as the US, so why is 20% of a third of your own reserves such a big deal. Also, as I understand, uranium can't be exported out of the US.
    WaPo Fact Checker Misleads on Uranium One Deal to Protect Clintons - Breitbart

    the fact it WAS moved from US to Canada. And then the US had to buy BACK radioisotopes for medical purposes.. wonder how many people committed 'suicide' over that mess.. kinda like Seth Rich's ' failed robbery' even tho nothing was taken after he was shot.


    The American Medical Isotopes Production Act of 2012 - Molybdenum-99 for Medical Imaging - NCBI Bookshelf

    " Also, as I understand, uranium can't be exported out of the US " ahh yes not SUPPOSED to export but Uranium One ( with the help of clinton and the FBI (muller) found a way around that too.


  4. #34
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    I never really heard of Troll farms until the aftermath of the 2016 US election. What is sure is that Russian web brigades, linked to the Russian gov't spent large amounts of manpower and resources to influence the outcome of the US election and other elections around the world. The web brigades/ troll farms are still very much active.

    "The web brigades (Russian: Веб-бригады), also known in English media as Russia's troll army, are state-sponsored anonymous Internet political commentators and trolls linked to the Russian government. Participants report that they are organized into teams and groups of commentators that participate in Russian and international political blogs and Internet forums using sockpuppets and large-scale orchestrated trolling and disinformation campaigns to promote pro-Putin and pro-Russian propaganda. It has also been found that Wikipedia articles were targeted by Russian internet propaganda activities."

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

    A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock, originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an Internet community who spoke to, or about, themselves while pretending to be another person.[


  5. #35
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Bend
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    The "Troll Farms" Russia used were not spreading pro anything propaganda. They were using inflammatory language to hype people up and divide them.

    They were entirely unnecessary. The US Media machine did that.

    Look, for example, at you. Look at how worked up you are over a US election, and you're not even American.

    Trump is the first real man elected to US presidency since Reagan. You can whine about it all you want, and you can point to Russians or fraud all you want, but the fact is the Americans wanted him. He's leading us right now because Americans are sick of politicians, and we're sick of being led by wimps. Russia (as well as Canada) can keep posting their hype, but Trump is still president and he's gonna get reelected. You might cause a few hoods to start trouble on universities and create some riots in the over-liberalized cities, but he's not going anywhere. And there's nothing the Russians or Canadians can do about it.


  6. #36
    IT Manager 250+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oldsmar, Florida
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    The "Troll Farms" Russia used were not spreading pro anything propaganda. They were using inflammatory language to hype people up and divide them.

    They were entirely unnecessary. The US Media machine did that.

    Look, for example, at you. Look at how worked up you are over a US election, and you're not even American.

    Trump is the first real man elected to US presidency since Reagan. You can whine about it all you want, and you can point to Russians or fraud all you want, but the fact is the Americans wanted him. He's leading us right now because Americans are sick of politicians, and we're sick of being led by wimps. Russia (as well as Canada) can keep posting their hype, but Trump is still president and he's gonna get reelected. You might cause a few hoods to start trouble on universities and create some riots in the over-liberalized cities, but he's not going anywhere. And there's nothing the Russians or Canadians can do about it.


    HA HA HA HA Prison TIME!
    This post is about HOW RUSSIA Hacked EMAIL
    Suggest you start your own post on the Putin PUPPET.


  7. #37
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    The "Troll Farms" Russia used were not spreading pro anything propaganda. They were using inflammatory language to hype people up and divide them.

    They were entirely unnecessary. The US Media machine did that.

    Look, for example, at you. Look at how worked up you are over a US election, and you're not even American.

    Trump is the first real man elected to US presidency since Reagan. You can whine about it all you want, and you can point to Russians or fraud all you want, but the fact is the Americans wanted him. He's leading us right now because Americans are sick of politicians, and we're sick of being led by wimps. Russia (as well as Canada) can keep posting their hype, but Trump is still president and he's gonna get reelected. You might cause a few hoods to start trouble on universities and create some riots in the over-liberalized cities, but he's not going anywhere. And there's nothing the Russians or Canadians can do about it.
    With an approval rating of 34% and a disapproval rating of 59% re-election is unlikely. Virginia and NJ both dems and midterms coming. Not looking good for Trumpski.

    And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.


  8. #38
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Bend
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Yeah... remember all those predictions about how Hilary was going to CRUSH Trump.

    We'll see.

    The wrongest media predictions about Donald Trump - The Washington Post


  9. #39
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Yeah... remember all those predictions about how Hilary was going to CRUSH Trump.

    We'll see.

    The wrongest media predictions about Donald Trump - The Washington Post
    And besides, Andy Dick is more of a "real man" than Trump is. Trump is a child in a big orange body.


  10. #40
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Bend
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Throw all the insults you want--he's still president and he's fulfilling the American mandate.

    ... and there's nothing you can do about it.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here