Page 15 of 130 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    And you don't think they're paying their share??

I don't pay ANY taxes. In fact, every year, when I file, I get money back! Anyone with any sense of justice would see that it's the poor who are not paying their fair share. I take advantage of all the things that tax dollars pay for, without contributing anything. How is that fair?
    Actually I was a little surprised with the numbers. I was expecting a bit less. Up here if is different. I think I read that the top 10% pay only 40% of the taxes. I will check again

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Under communism..the more patients that a GP or any Doctor treats or has does not mean they get more money..
    As for performance...seems you are saying that a GP , even with a poor professional record and achievements , that has many patients has a high level of performance....And your OK with that..????
    No, it seems you are putting words into my mouth. I said nothing about quality, good or bad. I simply said that a GP with more patients would make more money than a GP with less patients. You can imply anything you want from that.
    Definition of performance
    the action or process of carrying out or accomplishing an action, task, or function.

I don't pay ANY taxes. In fact, every year, when I file, I get money back! Anyone with any sense of justice would see that it's the poor who are not paying their fair share. I take advantage of all the things that tax dollars pay for, without contributing anything. How is that fair?

The most likely reason you get money back is how you claim on your W-2, so your paying to much on your payroll deduction through out the year. That combined with you deductions IE, state and local taxes, home mortgage, 10% medical , etc..... But the way the NEW plan KILLS all deductions so many MIDDLE INCOME family's like mine will pay MORE. That does not mean you paid ZERO Federal income tax. Unless your MR TRUMP.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

You're completely wrong about everything you just said.

You're completely wrong about everything you just said.

You can't FIX stupid. Ok please explain how you don't have any federal payroll tax taking out of your pay check? and you pay no state, local taxes, or home mortgage interest? etc.....

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

I'm not on payroll. I'm self employed. But it wouldn't matter. At the end of the year, I get back more money than I put in... even including SS taxes.

I'm posting this for the benefit of the Canadians so that they understand I'm not a mathematical moron. I have no intention of trying to convince you of anything. Considering the idiotic stream that has so far been belched from your keyboard, I doubt you could understand what I'm talking about. Anyone smart enough to file their own taxes is at least smart enough to know how much they send out vs how much they get back. I really do get more taxes back than I put in. Through tax credits, 'earned income', etc.,. The American tax system is messed up. The poor pay nothing, and then get something back on top of it. The poor are NOT paying their fair share. The wealthy are.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

yeah I have NEVER had to pay at the end of the year... always got a refund.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    The most likely reason you get money back is how you claim on your W-2, so your paying to much on your payroll deduction through out the year. That combined with you deductions IE, state and local taxes, home mortgage, 10% medical , etc..... But the way the NEW plan KILLS all deductions so many MIDDLE INCOME family's like mine will pay MORE. That does not mean you paid ZERO Federal income tax. Unless your MR TRUMP.
    umm in 2005 trump paid a lot in federal taxes :

Trump Paid About $38 Million In Federal Taxes In 2005, Leaked Returns Say : The Two-Way : NPR

and NPR is about a left wing as you get

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    umm in 2005 trump paid a lot in federal taxes :

Trump Paid About $38 Million In Federal Taxes In 2005, Leaked Returns Say : The Two-Way : NPR

and NPR is about a left wing as you get

Where are all the other tax returns, That's right FBI got them NOW HA HA HA

I'm not on payroll. I'm self employed. But it wouldn't matter. At the end of the year, I get back more money than I put in... even including SS taxes.

I'm posting this for the benefit of the Canadians so that they understand I'm not a mathematical moron. I have no intention of trying to convince you of anything. Considering the idiotic stream that has so far been belched from your keyboard, I doubt you could understand what I'm talking about. Anyone smart enough to file their own taxes is at least smart enough to know how much they send out vs how much they get back. I really do get more taxes back than I put in. Through tax credits, 'earned income', etc.,. The American tax system is messed up. The poor pay nothing, and then get something back on top of it. The poor are NOT paying their fair share. The wealthy are.

You must HUGE Business Losses just like TRUMP to claim ZERO INCOME. Yes I'm self employed now also.