Page 16 of 130 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Where are all the other tax returns, That's right FBI got them NOW HA HA HA

no twit.. there really isn't a LAW requiring a president to make them public... some have been the FBI doesn't have shit

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    no twit.. there really isn't a LAW requiring a president to make them public... some have been the FBI doesn't have shit
    Tax History Project -- Presidential Tax Returns

WOW you can Google and read so this Russian President is special. No worries I'am sure all the Money transfers from RUSSIA can't be traced.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    WOW you can Google and read so this Russian President is special. No worries I'am sure all the Money transfers from RUSSIA can't be traced.
    Huh, I can Google too, and according to that the Russian investigation has turned up exactly nothing except unusable overly dramatic fluff designed to make you feel bad. Your tax dollars at work, I guess. I mean, I'd actually prefer some hard evidence for my tax dollars, but hey, what are peons like us gonna do?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

... not exactly nothing. Former Trump White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn just plead guilty to lying to the FBI about conversations with the Russian's ambassador to the US during the transition to the White House and disclosed that he is cooperating with with the special council Robert Meuller's office.

It is ironic that the man who encouraged cheers of "lock her up" in reference to Hillary Clinton during the election could very possibly end up "locked up" and drag other members of Trump's team with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post
    Huh, I can Google too, and according to that the Russian investigation has turned up exactly nothing except unusable overly dramatic fluff designed to make you feel bad. Your tax dollars at work, I guess. I mean, I'd actually prefer some hard evidence for my tax dollars, but hey, what are peons like us gonna do?

Hard evidence HA HA HA CIA not good enough for you
    HA HA HA STOP watching FOX FAKE NEWS

A little hard to follow but a good insight into the mind of Putin.

Facebook users can now see if they saw Russian ads during the 2016 election.

The social media giant released a tool that allows users to see if they "liked" or followed any pages or accounts that were created by a Russian troll farm during the Presidential campaign.

Facebook said it sold $100,000 in ads to fake Russian accounts during the election.

Plans for the tool were announced in November and the company made the link to the tool public on their Help Center website on Dec 22.

By clicking on the link, users are prompted to log in to their Facebook accounts and they they are told whether or not their account interacted with any of the accounts or pages that were created by the Internet Research Agency, the Russian company that was revealed to be a troll farm after the election.

How can I see if I've liked or followed a Facebook Page or Instagram account created by the Internet Research Agency | Facebook Help Center | Facebook

Along with releasing the link to check past exposure, the company wrote that it will be hiring 10,000 more people, including ad reviewers and engineers, to "keep activity on Facebook authentic" and make advertising more transparent, forcing people who pay for ads to be more clearly identified and verified.

How you can check if you saw Russian ads on Facebook during the 2016 election - ABC News

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

You people really think this Russia business is a way to get rid of Trump, don't you. Like, you sincerely believe this is gonna work.

My prediction: this whole investigation is gonna incriminate more democrats than ever getting anywhere close to Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post

My prediction: this whole investigation is gonna incriminate more democrats than ever getting anywhere close to Trump.
    it has already brought Democrat names to the light... and because they have done that.. now newer and even more damaging scandals have seen the light of day.. thing is MOST of the names in the " Russian " thing are also the ones exposed in the others.