Page 24 of 130 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Are Europeans really that stupid... that they can't withstand "disinformation?"

Anyone who claims Obamacare is great, isn't on it. Someone is not being honest.
    It really isn't for you to decide whether it works for someone else. So, you may be right "someone is not being honest"

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

No it's not for me to decide. I know for an absolute fact that Obamacare is terrible "insurance." Anyone who claims otherwise is not forced to use it. Anyone who claims to use it and like it is lying.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

In the Nov 2017 enrollment period for Obamacare, 8.8 million Americans freely elected to sign up for insurance coverage. This was a 4% decline from the previous year. Enrollment might have been higher had the Republican party not tried to suppress sign ups due to a lack of advertising, a significant reduction in people to explain the the programs and a reduction in insurance companies willing to offer coverage.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    In the Nov 2017 enrollment period for Obamacare, 8.8 million Americans freely elected to sign up for insurance coverage. This was a 4% decline from the previous year. Enrollment might have been higher had the Republican party not tried to suppress sign ups due to a lack of advertising, a significant reduction in people to explain the the programs and a reduction in insurance companies willing to offer coverage.
    Fact is ..During all the town hall meeting and interviews about the A.C.A....Obama and all the Democrats constantly and consistently flat out lied to us about "Obamacare" and it's benefits.

No it's not for me to decide. I know for an absolute fact that Obamacare is terrible "insurance." Anyone who claims otherwise is not forced to use it. Anyone who claims to use it and like it is lying.
    You don't speak for anyone but yourself. You have NO idea how many Millions of people use and LIKE the ACA. Affordable Care ACT

Florida once again led the 39 states using healthcare.gov with 1.7 million consumers signed up.

Guess your avatar sums you up. Stick to the Thread How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Mr. Steele also reported, in pages submitted just 11 days after a Russian lawyer reportedly promised Mr. Trump’s aides negative information on Hillary Clinton during a meeting in Trump Tower, that “the Kremlin had been feeding Trump and his team valuable intelligence on his opponents, including Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.”

“One large portion of the dossier is crystal-clear, certain, consistent and corroborated,” a C.I.A. veteran, John Sipher, wrote recently. “Russia’s goal all along has been to do damage to America and our leadership role in the world.”
    Last edited by bsm2; 01-12-2018 at 12:13 AM.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

"Obamacare" or the ACA, is not insurance. It is a program that makes the Blue Cross Blue Shield policy I have cost $400 instead of $1200. Without it, my wife and I would have none. I like having insurance and I am not lying.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    It'll be even lower next year when it's no longer illegal to not be covered.

Russian hackers from the group known as "Fancy Bear" are targeting the U.S. Senate with a new espionage campaign, according to cybersecurity firm Trend Micro.

Russia-linked hackers targeting US Senate | TheHill

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    "Obamacare" or the ACA, is not insurance. It is a program that makes the Blue Cross Blue Shield policy I have cost $400 instead of $1200. Without it, my wife and I would have none. I like having insurance and I am not lying.
    So you like your health plan?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

So you like your health plan?
    Are you on it?