Page 28 of 130 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128 ... LastLast
    ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

What a Surprize MORE Trump RUSSIA NEWS

In the crowd at Trump’s inauguration, members of Russia’s elite anticipated a thaw between Moscow and Washington

In the crowd at Trump’s inauguration, members of Russia’s elite anticipated a thaw between Moscow and Washington - The Washington Post

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    I know. I really hate liberals for starting all of that mass surveillance of Americans based on fear mongering that Muslims were coming to get us. Oh wait, the republicans did that. But I am sure that with the strong right wing presence we have had in our government since the Bush admin., I am sure the republicans have stepped forward to roll back all of those assualts on our privacy. Oh wait, no they haven't.
    REPUBLICANS started mass surveillance? No... that was Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    REPUBLICANS started mass surveillance? No... that was Obama.

So, you think the Patriot Act didn't happen until Obama? And the republicans with their power could undo unjust laws and policies, if they didn't support them. Trump , I am sure by now has undone these horrible things that Obama and Obama alone is responsible for. After all he has spent his first year obsessed with undoing everything Obama had done. So those unjust acts are long gone now, aren't they???

https://i.imgflip.com/230tpb.jpg
    Last edited by fixthecopier; 01-21-2018 at 10:03 AM.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

You talk about the Patriot Act and the abuse of the Patriot Act as if they are the same thing.

I am pretty sure I was pointing out that the party you support currently holds control of the White House, The Congress, The Senate, The Supreme Court and more than half of the Governors positions in this country. They have control. While Obama was pres, the right wing media whipped their following into a frenzy over anything they could. Well, they have the power now. It is time to put up or shut up. If what Obama did was so horrible, why has it not been undone in the past year. I'll tell you why. Your party doesn't have a problem with it, and never did. They distract you with border walls, gays and Muslims while doing nothing to protect the freedoms you feel were taken. The Patriot Act was the beginning. Now that you are afraid of Muslims, let us go around the constitution, for your protection. Became a slippery slope, huh?

Speaking of undoing the horrors of Obama that were predicted...
    When are we going to get our guns back that Obama took away?
    And when are all of the doctors that fled the country after Obamacare was implemented going to return.
    When will our military be rebuilt that Obama let sit and rot...

"It is an ironic fact that the president who won a Nobel Peace Prize for his soaring disarmament rhetoric is the same president who has laid out $1 trillion plan to modernize every aspect of the U.S. nuclear arsenal over the next 30 years," said Matthew Bunn, an expert on nuclear proliferation and a professor Harvard University.

Obama has cut the number of nuclear weapons by a smaller percentage than any American president since the end of the Cold War, according to an analysis by Hans Kristensen, director of the Nuclear Information Project at the Federation of American Scientists Obama’s 10 percent reduction over six years trails even George W. Bush’s 50 percent.

I may have got a little off track, but point is , if republicans control the government, why isn't everything great. Maybe those who supported Trump didn't quite understand the finess of how our government works. What goes on behind the scenes. Not only is nothing getting done, the reputation of our country has suffered. Billions for a border wall. I guess the infrastructure is perfect and needs nothing.

And I think he committed treason by colluding with the Russians.

Technician

Smile Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

I am ready to provide an exclusive material confirming that Russian hackers are guilty of attacking the Democratic Party of the United States of America.

https://pp.userapi.com/c604829/v6048...bA3kp5QZQU.jpg

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    I may have got a little off track, but point is , if republicans control the government, why isn't everything great. Maybe those who supported Trump didn't quite understand the finess of how our government works. What goes on behind the scenes. Not only is nothing getting done, the reputation of our country has suffered. Billions for a border wall. I guess the infrastructure is perfect and needs nothing.

And I think he committed treason by colluding with the Russians.
    1) even tho the majority is held in the senate... there still aren't enough votes for a majority passing, there are 9 Dems needed in the senate to pass a bill -= IF =- ALL 51 repub senators vote yea. and there ARE plenty of things getting done, It's just the majority of " news outlets" refuise to cover it.

Look the dems were presented with 3 ( three ) different versions of a DACA add on to the budget bill and schumer still turned it down.. it that isn't being an obstructionist then I don't know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    1) even tho the majority is held in the senate... there still aren't enough votes for a majority passing, there are 9 Dems needed in the senate to pass a bill -= IF =- ALL 51 repub senators vote yea. and there ARE plenty of things getting done, It's just the majority of " news outlets" refuise to cover it.

Look the dems were presented with 3 ( three ) different versions of a DACA add on to the budget bill and schumer still turned it down.. it that isn't being an obstructionist then I don't know what is.

Here, let me show you an example of obstructionist government in action...

The New New Deal: Why the GOP Became the Party of No | TIME.com

The GOP's no-compromise pledge - POLITICO