Page 38 of 130 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Countries that choose isolation and protectionism always end up with increased poverty and debt. Trade is what makes the world work. Fair trade isn't one sided, there has to be give and take from all participants.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eddy out View Post
    There are so many people, who to me, seem brainwashed. I apologize to think you were one of them, Copier addict. That being said, your reply was exactly what any one of them would have done. I do not appreciate anyone setting this entire divisive thread up for entertainment value, like you salesserviceguy. I am all in for my country and have very little patience for the kneeling or obstructionist behavior we all experience today. What is best for the USA may not be best for Canada or Mexico or Guatemala or Saudi Arabia or Iran, but I still want the best for my...or rather, our country. I believe we have the best country and the president at this time, irregardless of what the obstructionists may say. Please accept my deepest apologies, copier addict. ps, I actually do have a sense of humor,
    I appreciate that, thanks.
    I'm glad you have a sense of humour.

I am all in for my country and have very little patience for the kneeling or obstructionist behavior we all experience today. What is best for the USA
    Guess we agree
    What Republicans' Obstruction Costs Them
    Blocking Democratic presidents yields temporary gains and long-term losses.

For more than 20 years, Republican politicians have followed one overarching strategy: pursuing maximum opposition to the president when they don't control the White House.

What Republicans' Obstruction Costs Them - Bloomberg

Republican obstructionism is nothing new - The Washington Post

Just the Facts: House Republicans' Record on Obstruction | The Office of Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer

Republicans’ mindless obstruction has helped create something far worse - The Washington Post

Senate Republicans Are Breaking Records for Judicial Obstruction – Mother Jones

Reid Congratulates GOP For Eight Years Obstructing The First Black President

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b082aad9b97321

Republican Obstruction of Courts Could Be the Worst Record Since the 1800s

https://www.acslaw.org/acsblog/repub...ince-the-1800s

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

...where is the world now looking for leadership?

Time_America.jpg
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 02-05-2018 at 04:06 AM.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

you guys are so full of references and quotes...do you have anything to say for yourselves? Or...maybe you take it up the ass just like Obama does on a regular basis?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

"Reid Congratulates GOP For Eight Years Obstructing The First Black President"

Uhh ..Who is this person ( Black President) Reid is referring to and his country.?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I read it and I admit I may not understand it all, but I don't see anything that lives up to the hype.
    It is written by someone who is a Republican supporter of trump, so it is likely biased in that direction.
    Most of the things pointed out are things people can verify. What exactly do you have trouble believing? That Fusion GPS and the writer of the dossier is not in bed with the Russians? That the dossier was paid for by an opposing political interest? That the dossier was used, without being corroborated, by the FBI to get a warrant to spy on a presidential candidate's team? That the warrant was renewed, over and over again, solely on the dossier's information, which still is uncorroborated and unverified?

Could be bias... I would think anyone reading it or knowing of the contents would be biased against that kind of corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Most of the things pointed out are things people can verify. What exactly do you have trouble believing? That Fusion GPS and the writer of the dossier is not in bed with the Russians? That the dossier was paid for by an opposing political interest? That the dossier was used, without being corroborated, by the FBI to get a warrant to spy on a presidential candidate's team? That the warrant was renewed, over and over again, solely on the dossier's information, which still is uncorroborated and unverified?

Could be bias... I would think anyone reading it or knowing of the contents would be biased against that kind of corruption.

Carter Page was ALREADY under Surveillance. This was a renewal. It was NOT the ONLY source used to renew the FISA warrant.

Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page bragged that he was an adviser to the Kremlin in a letter obtained by TIME that raises new questions about the extent of Page’s contacts with the Russian government over the years.

After convincing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge that there was probable cause to believe Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power, the FBI and Justice Department obtained a warrant to target Page’s communications sometime after he parted ways with the campaign in August 2016.

"In order to understand the context in which the FBI sought a FISA warrant for Carter Page, it is necessary to understand how the investigation began, what other information the FBI had about Russia’s efforts to interfere with our election, and what the FBI knew about Carter Page prior to making application to the court – including Carter Page’s previous interactions with Russian intelligence operatives," Democratic members of the House Intelligence Committee said in a statement following the memo's release.

South Carolina Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy said the recently released, controversial GOP memo alleging FBI abuses of its surveillance authority does not have "any impact on the Russia probe," and even without the Steele dossier, there would be a Russia investigation.

"There is a Russia investigation without a dossier," Gowdy said in an interview that aired Sunday on CBS's "Face the Nation," days after he announced his decision not to seek re-election.

"To the extent the memo deals with the dossier and the FISA process, the dossier has nothing to do with the meeting at Trump Tower," Gowdy said. "The dossier has nothing to do with an email sent by Cambridge Analytica. The dossier really has nothing to do with George Papadopoulos' meeting in Great Britain. It also doesn't have anything to do with obstruction of justice."

Last edited by bsm2; 02-05-2018 at 01:05 PM.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

you guys are so full of references and quotes...do you have anything to say for yourselves? Or...maybe you take it up the ass just like Obama does on a regular basis?
    The use of crude imagery and political slurs diminishes any arguments that you try to make.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    The use of crude imagery and political slurs diminishes any arguments that you try to make.
    The fact that you can't speak for yourself tells us you have no thought--only the ability to pass on rhetoric.