Page 43 of 130 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    and again you quote from sources that are KNOWN to twist the truth and lie... good job!
    Ummmm, I think you are mistaking the source for Fox "News". Lol

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    and again you quote from sources that are KNOWN to twist the truth and lie... good job!
    If you Google "Russian bots promote guns after Florida shooting" you will get 20 or more hits from various news sources.

The Russians do not really care about the consequences of gun violence in the USA. Their objective is to spread disharmoney and grid lock in the USA by fanning the flames on highly charged social topics.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    If you Google "Russian bots promote guns after Florida shooting" you will get 20 or more hits from various news sources.

The Russians do not really care about the consequences of gun violence in the USA. Their objective is to spread disharmoney and grid lock in the USA by fanning the flames on highly charged social topics.
    zootech, I see you liked this...I would suppose that is the reason for a recent reprimand against me. I never made a personal attack on this guy, salesserviceguy, you simply agree with him. why are you supervising a partisan argument when you are partisan? Saleserviceguy, I see you continue to stir up the stink, kuddos, ahole... It is obvious that there is only one news provider that is telling the other side of the truth. The remaining 'news' providers are totally biased and obstructive, but y'all simply can't discern the truth for yourselves. zootech, you told me I was just a delusional as the left, but you never said you were a part of the left. Every intelligence agency in the world is going cyber, why is this so special? I ask for you, zootech, to reconsider reprimanding me for saying Obama took it up the ass and weakened us as a country.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eddy out View Post
    zootech, I see you liked this...I would suppose that is the reason for a recent reprimand against me. I never made a personal attack on this guy, salesserviceguy, you simply agree with him. why are you supervising a partisan argument when you are partisan? Saleserviceguy, I see you continue to stir up the stink, kuddos, ahole... It is obvious that there is only one news provider that is telling the other side of the truth. The remaining 'news' providers are totally biased and obstructive, but y'all simply can't discern the truth for yourselves. zootech, you told me I was just a delusional as the left, but you never said you were a part of the left. Every intelligence agency in the world is going cyber, why is this so special? I ask for you, zootech, to reconsider reprimanding me for saying Obama took it up the ass and weakened us as a country.
    NOT going to happen
    Maybe, in your eyes Obama weakened the USA, but I, and many others believe Trump is taking us further into the 'swamp', and it's getting deeper.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

zootech, why are you a referee in this thread? you are a biased plant that should be 'weeded' out. you just told on yourself, ahole.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

I demand a recount...who believes I made a personal attack on salesserviceguy? I laid it all out and you saw the response for yourselves. Is this "INDUSTRY" site biased or not? zootech reprimanded me for saying what I stated. everyone sees his response, what say you?

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eddy out View Post
    zootech, why are you a referee in this thread? you are a biased plant that should be 'weeded' out. you just told on yourself, ahole.
    Expressing an opinion or giving a 'like' does not make me a referee; I am biased, but certainly not a plant.
    If you can't look, objectivly, at both sides, then you Sir may be biased also (Ahole).
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

zootech, YOU reprimanded me for saying Obama takes it up the ass. come on, you are contradicting your biased self