Page 54 of 130 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    You're saying that the guy who used to head one of the most powerful law enforcement agencies in the world is unable to do a job because there's a rumor that he might be fired? Also, I'd like to know how this rumor is in any way connected to Trump's tweets, which you had claimed were what was disrupting the investigation?
    Look, I know you refuse to believe a constant stream of ridiculous rants from an unhinged yet powerful leader could be disruptive, so I am done trying to convince you. If you want to say you won, go ahead. That's fine with me.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

I'm just making sure I understand what you're saying. You're claiming that a guy who once ran the FBI, who has a whole team of investigators and lawyers under his thumb, who has practically unlimited funding, and who has been given one and only one thing to investigate, is hindered by someone else's twitter account.

You said something, and I just want to make sure I understand what you're saying.

Facebook Removes Dozens of Accounts Controlled by Russian Troll Farm

Facebook announced on Tuesday that it was removing dozens of accounts and pages that were run by the Russia-based Internet Research Agency, a troll farm that impersonated Americans on the social-media platform to exacerbate political divisions ahead of the 2016 election. Seventy Facebook accounts, 138 Facebook pages, and 65 Instagram accounts were removed, the company said, in addition to the ads that those pages ran. “The IRA has repeatedly used complex networks of inauthentic accounts to deceive and manipulate people who use Facebook, including before, during and after the 2016 US presidential elections,” said Alex Stamos, Facebook’s chief security officer.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

You see what happens here. They take any one of a hundred remarks they've learned on CNN and throw them up against the wall. If you grab any one of them, and follow through with it, and force them to explain themselves, it just sort of falls apart. Once they realize that what they said was idiotic, they say they're not going to waste their time arguing with an idiot, and choose a few more slogans to throw up against the wall. copier addict will stay with one the longest, but in the end, it's still not hard to get to the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    You see what happens here. They take any one of a hundred remarks they've learned on CNN and throw them up against the wall. If you grab any one of them, and follow through with it, and force them to explain themselves, it just sort of falls apart. Once they realize that what they said was idiotic, they say they're not going to waste their time arguing with an idiot, and choose a few more slogans to throw up against the wall. copier addict will stay with one the longest, but in the end, it's still not hard to get to the truth.

You Cant Handle the TRUTH

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Facebook Removes Dozens of Accounts Controlled by Russian Troll Farm

Facebook announced on Tuesday that it was removing dozens of accounts and pages that were run by the Russia-based Internet Research Agency, a troll farm that impersonated Americans on the social-media platform to exacerbate political divisions ahead of the 2016 election. Seventy Facebook accounts, 138 Facebook pages, and 65 Instagram accounts were removed, the company said, in addition to the ads that those pages ran. “The IRA has repeatedly used complex networks of inauthentic accounts to deceive and manipulate people who use Facebook, including before, during and after the 2016 US presidential elections,” said Alex Stamos, Facebook’s chief security officer.
    What is more unnerving is the fact that Fakebook will put a user in 30day jail for posting " I am a Man.. I like my Guns.. I love my Country and my God" ... I will be out of jail in 15 days.... That post was reported by a user that went to MY HOMEPAGE and reported it. I can't even manage the 3 personal groups I run nor can I moderate the 7 Patriot groups I am involved in... but hey.. you can have Terrorists spewing their hate.... you can have folks from the left calling for ALL WHITE MEN to be murdered.... you can have kids calling for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment and removal of guns from ALL law abiding people just because their school officials... Local LEO.. and the FBI -= FAILED =- TO PROPERLY execute their sworn duties... and the children are to blame themselves for NOT reporting Kruz when they KNEW what he was going to do. but Yeah It's ALL Trump's and WE THE PEOPLES fault for this whole gun mess.

Facebook now thinks 87 million had data shared with Cambridge Analytica

SAN FRANCISCO— Facebook said it now thinks up to 87 million people, mostly in the United States, may have had their data improperly shared by political targeting firm Cambridge Analytica.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Facebook now thinks 87 million had data shared with Cambridge Analytica

SAN FRANCISCO— Facebook said it now thinks up to 87 million people, mostly in the United States, may have had their data improperly shared by political targeting firm Cambridge Analytica.
    Too many people allow their social peer groups to control their own life stream conscious "will" and "intent".
    Too many people are allow themselves to be subconsciously "influenced" by the electronic gods through subliminal and direct electronic advertisements.

When you have federal agencies and military organisations publicly stating they can directly interfere with peoples
    television and radio to make them believe GOD or the devil is taking to them, then you have a much more significant deeper problem
    than Facebook lending personal data out to a university.

Why is the mobile/cell phone networks Radio Frequencies sitting in the harmonic range of the 1.42Ghz hydrogen frequency range ?????????????????????????????????????? Want to talk about storing information directly into the hydrogen-oxygen molecule energy frame? Microwaves store energy/information directly into the water molecule. If they didn't, your microwave oven would not work.

Electronic gods an the ultra extreme personal advertisement. Makes for a good upcoming Hollywood movie.

There is no such thing as an electronic coincidence. We're all being sub/consciously profiled whether we like it or not.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 04-04-2018 at 10:36 PM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Mueller just confirmed he was investigating Manafort for collusion with Russia
    He was authorized to probe whether Manafort worked with Russian government officials to interfere with the presidential election.

Special counsel Robert Mueller was appointed last May to oversee the probe into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Since then, though, he’s charged former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort with a series of crimes related to his financial activities and work in Ukrainian politics that largely happened before the election.

The reason for his focus on Manafort has long seemed obvious: Mueller was investigating potential collusion between the Trump team and Russia, and Manafort was a clear suspect there ( due to both his history of work for pro-Russian entities and the fact that he surreptitiously met and communicated with Russians during the campaign).

Still, Mueller has never outright said he was pursuing Manafort for potential collusion — until now.

A filing in Mueller’s case against Manafort in Washington, submitted late Monday night, provides some more specifics about just why the special counsel is so focused on Trump’s former campaign chair.

It reveals that back in August, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein specifically authorized Mueller to investigate whether Manafort committed crimes “by colluding with Russian government officials” to interfere with the 2016 election.

But Mueller gets more specific than that. He writes that in probing Manafort, he wanted:

To learn about his “ties” to and “interactions” with Russian and Russia-tied figures
    To understand his “motives and opportunities to coordinate”
    To “expose possible channels for surreptitious communications”
    And, finally, to “follow the money trail”