Page 69 of 130 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Yes facts and the truth. Please feel free to start your own thread. Please keep posting here it's Hilarious.
    Can't wait for the next delusional theory of the week.
    there was one started and the "Tripping Trio" invaded it and turned that one useless ( like all the other ones ) also.

but that's typical.... you have to conform to "liberal thinking" or be scorned forever. Fine by me.

The military is rebounding from the lack of leadership for 8 years ( funding also )

Blacks - Women - Hispanics are either employed at historic or decade levels.

Deals are being made that favor AMERICANS for the first time since the mid 80's

More monies/jobs/companies being repatriated in decades

Manufacturing Jobs increasing very fast

Regulations that hindered small business growth turned around.

For every new regulation ( Gov't wide ) signed - 64 were removed

Stock markets hit all time high in 50 years ( and continued to climb higher )

I could go on... and I'm sure BSMaster will find some Vox - Vanity Fair - MSNBC - Jimmy Kimmel clip to try and dispute these facts....

but the Tripping Trio is suffering from T.D.S. like much of the "left" coast is

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    there was one started and the "Tripping Trio" invaded it and turned that one useless ( like all the other ones ) also.

but that's typical.... you have to conform to "liberal thinking" or be scorned forever. Fine by me.

The military is rebounding from the lack of leadership for 8 years ( funding also )

Blacks - Women - Hispanics are either employed at historic or decade levels.

Deals are being made that favor AMERICANS for the first time since the mid 80's

More monies/jobs/companies being repatriated in decades

Manufacturing Jobs increasing very fast

Regulations that hindered small business growth turned around.

For every new regulation ( Gov't wide ) signed - 64 were removed

Stock markets hit all time high in 50 years ( and continued to climb higher )

I could go on... and I'm sure BSMaster will find some Vox - Vanity Fair - MSNBC - Jimmy Kimmel clip to try and dispute these facts....

but the Tripping Trio is suffering from T.D.S. like much of the "left" coast is
    Can't even stay with topic thread.
    Sad and delusional.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Can't even stay with topic thread.
    Sad and delusional.
    this coming from the twit that got off topic tooo many times to mention...

yup another lib on the block list

Trump again calls for readmitting Russia to G7, blames Obama for Crimea's annexation

President Donald Trump on Saturday doubled down on his call for Russia to be readmitted into the G7 and blamed his predecessor for Russia's aggression in Crimea.

"I think it would be an asset to have Russia back in," Trump said during an impromptu press conference at the summit. "I think it would be good for the world. I think it would be good for Russia. I think it would be good the United States. I think it would be good for all of the countries of the current G7. I think the G8 would be better."
    Russia was suspended from the group -- then known as the G8 -- in 2014 after the majority of member countries allied against its annexation of Crimea. It was the first violation of a European country's borders since World War II.
    Trump suggested that Russia be allowed back into the global group despite their continued occupation of Crimea.

Trump again calls for readmitting Russia to G7, blames Obama for Crimea's annexation - CNNPolitics

Trump Is Fighting For Russia, Fighting With Canada

Trump Is Fulfilling Russia’s Dream of Splitting the Western Alliance
    08-trump-putin.w710.h473.jpg
    One of Russia’s principal foreign-policy goals for decades has been to split the United States from is allies. Whether by accident or by design, President Trump appears intent on bringing that dream to fruition.

The most immediate theater of Western disarray is today’s G7 meeting in Canada. Trump has been fomenting a trade war, hurling wild and largely groundless accusations at America’s allies. “Why isn’t the European Union and Canada informing the public that for years they have used massive Trade Tariffs and non-monetary Trade Barriers against the U.S. Totally unfair to our farmers, workers & companies,” he demands. “Take down your tariffs & barriers or we will more than match you!”

Western trade partners have attempted to reason with Trump’s demands, but the problem is that the basis for his beliefs and actions is entirely fantastical. If your neighbor is irate that you let your dog run loose in his yard, you can pacify him. If he’s irate that you are reading his thoughts through his tinfoil hat, there’s nothing you can do except disengage. And that is what they are doing. French president Emmanuel Macron threatened to sign a six-country agreement omitting the U.S. altogether. Canadian prime Minister Justin Trudeau vowed “to defend our industries and our workers” and “show the U.S. president that his unacceptable actions are hurting his own citizens.”

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

One must wonder if this fellow bloviates instead of actually doing their job.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhammer View Post
    One must wonder if this fellow bloviates instead of actually doing their job.
    No, trump just outright lies and creates false scenarios where the US is getting taken on trade deals.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    No, trump just outright lies and creates false scenarios where the US is getting taken on trade deals.
    Funny how I made no mention of that.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhammer View Post
    Funny how I made no mention of that.
    Funny how you made a statement in a thread relating to trump and I simply responded.