Page 71 of 130 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Quote Originally Posted by StrippedScrew View Post

MAGA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Must be a rightie. Starting with the insults already. Haha.

Originally Posted by Stormhammer
    You're a few short, ain't ya?

naw .. but he can spot a FROZEN brain from a mile away!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhammer View Post
    Glad we can agree on something.
    Goose.. you just screwed the pooch!

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts StrippedScrew's Avatar

Trump's biggest nightmare in the Russia investigation may be about to come true
    Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's longtime personal lawyer, may be poised to cooperate with prosecutors in the Manhattan US attorney's office.

In addition to being the focus of the New York federal investigation, Cohen is also a key player in several threads of the Russia investigation.

One former federal prosecutor pointed out that several news reports had highlighted that Trump and his associates were nervous about Cohen flipping. "Now it may be happening," he said.

Michael Cohen flipping could bear huge consequences for Trump - Business Insider

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Trump's biggest nightmare in the Russia investigation may be about to come true
    Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's longtime personal lawyer, may be poised to cooperate with prosecutors in the Manhattan US attorney's office.

In addition to being the focus of the New York federal investigation, Cohen is also a key player in several threads of the Russia investigation.

One former federal prosecutor pointed out that several news reports had highlighted that Trump and his associates were nervous about Cohen flipping. "Now it may be happening," he said.

Michael Cohen flipping could bear huge consequences for Trump - Business Insider
    ya MISSED 1 (one) point ( well giving you a break on that )

Cohen NEVER EVER EVER worked on the campaign NOR in the WHITE HOUSE.
    no ties.
    HE was in charge of property deals around the world for ONLY Trump Properties

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

Originally Posted by Stormhammer
    You're a few short, ain't ya?

naw .. but he can spot a FROZEN brain from a mile away!
    Yup, the go to for the right. Don't try to counter an argument, just throw insults. Lol Well done.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Yup, the go to for the right. Don't try to counter an argument, just throw insults. Lol Well done.
    What's to counter? I honestly have no dog in this fight but you should sit down with one of those poor fools that believed in Pizzagate. You'd have a lot in common. Mostly spurious and uninformed yelling about what things appear to be based on circumstantial evidence put forth by outlets that have such grossly obvious bias. If I had cited any of the sources that have been cited here in college I would have failed the paper. There is no independent organization or body working to uncover anything. If there was information it would have been revealed already. With the massive amount of Trump-based psychopathy running rampant they couldn't even find something credibly fabricated. Let me hit you with this analogy: We're all on a plane and you're screaming at the top of your lungs that you hope the plane crashes because you don't like the pilot. That's how average people see your argument. You are entitled to believe whatever you want, of course. However, you should know that you're wasting your time and energy buying into what is establishment politics. I don't think you're the honorable rebels you seem to think you are.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

What's to counter? I honestly have no dog in this fight but you should sit down with one of those poor fools that believed in Pizzagate. You'd have a lot in common. Mostly spurious and uninformed yelling about what things appear to be based on circumstantial evidence put forth by outlets that have such grossly obvious bias. If I had cited any of the sources that have been cited here in college I would have failed the paper. There is no independent organization or body working to uncover anything. If there was information it would have been revealed already. With the massive amount of Trump-based psychopathy running rampant they couldn't even find something credibly fabricated. Let me hit you with this analogy: We're all on a plane and you're screaming at the top of your lungs that you hope the plane crashes because you don't like the pilot. That's how average people see your argument. You are entitled to believe whatever you want, of course. However, you should know that you're wasting your time and energy buying into what is establishment politics. I don't think you're the honorable rebels you seem to think you are.
    Hmmmmmm. Since "pizzagate" was a right wing lie. I will leave it for you to worry about and the mental health of those who believed it.
    I'm not sure how you come to the conclusion that I would believe anything like that. All I did was respond to your post on a thread relating to trump and your first instinct was to insult me. If you scroll back you will see that the right leaning participants in this thread are the ones insulting and personally attacking others who don't share their views. It is kinda humourous to read some of the well thought out insults though. So, keep it up, the entertainment value it great.

Nice rant about Nothing